There are people on this board who like metal music

>there are people on this board who like metal music

doom metal is pretty good desu

>there are people on this board who like Rap and Rock music

metal is rock you mong

There are people on this board who honestly believe that one form of music is objectively superior to another.

That is a good belief.

What does being a pleb actually feel like? I'm somewhat upset that I'll never have that sensation.

>tfw it's actually closer to classical than rock

>Autists actually believe that metal and classical are even remotely similar

you discovered this just now?

Did you joined this board yesterday or what?

we even had metal vs indie bait threads, they used to be the bait threads,

In other news, local user sits on his fatass and baits all day. More at 11.

They actually are though in song structure, but obviously not sound.

Are you talking about modern metal or just metal in general? I understand the hate for modern metal because its complete lack of creativity and uniqueness. But old school metal really isn't bad. At least it's not rap.

Was there a time when there wasn't a daily "metal is for kids" thread?

it's more commonly the other way around retard
there's a lot of "symphonic" metal that's just power metal with muh violins and cellos

2010s > 80s > 90s > 70s >>>> shit >>>> 00s desu

Anyone who says that about modern metal just doesn't dig deep enough to find good bands. This goes for every genre. Also they probably don't like black or death metal, as the extreme bands are the ones with creativity.

WEWEWEWEW

That doesn't make a difference to what I said, flipping those around like you said wouldn't change anything. Also thanks for respecting my opinion

Not really. Some subgenres might take a lot of influence from classical composition but most of it's still rooted in the blues (and jazz, to an extent) style of songwriting that it originally came from.

doesn't make you not wrong :^)

>there are people on this board so starved of attention they have a name on a site specifically designed for anonymous posting

this thread is bad and you should feel bad