Is he by far, the most mentally ill poster here?

Is he by far, the most mentally ill poster here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc
desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690
desuarchive.org/int/thread/66690807
youtube.com/watch?v=WXsnaIAhkxI
youtube.com/watch?v=gA3DBgTYZEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
No doubt

probly

Oh, I've met him once!

No, the most mentally ill poster is that Mexico es white faggot.

nah that would be the AM/WF poster

Him, or that Canadian guy who makes similar threads every day roleplaying as various characters he has invented, e.g. the guy about to get kicked out by his parents and be homeless, the guy that cant stop being fat due to his metabolic condition, now he's posting about losing money and some other one too although I have given up reading his threads

The Northern Irish lad that posts in Hellas threads since 2014.
That's not me at all btw.
youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

i thought it was a german meme for a while because he was literally posting every hour of everyday.

only when i realized his posts had a pattern to them that we are dealing with advanced autism here.

Kek, that the guy that was rejected by the Argie qt

The "I'm Greek" poster is just a regular attention seeking pathetic sad faggot.

Yeah I agree with this, he really isn't right in the head

fuck that guy, lol
this guy too

You're only relevant when you post machines fucking women Israel.
Seriously though, where did he do?

>someone solved around 6000 captcha just so he can say 'I am a Greek' to random strangers over the net
amazing

No, it's Poleaboo (a.k.a. «Monica»)

Whatever happened to Jorge from Spain?

No he is a Greek

His mom took away his computer.

*Crautus æternus*

no, this guy is
his first post was 1 year ago

Germanboo aka Trinity aka tonnes of other personalities.

The "It's ___ here goodnight lovely people :3" Slovenian and the "Goodmorning Sup Forums" Dutch faggot who post their threads literally every single day are worse

His mum was likely in one of those videos, hence his obsession.

>tfw machinefickenjew is no longer among us
F

at least if you ask those posters something you'll probably gonna get a reply even by the guy they are roleplaying as in their mind, the I am a Greek can't even reply to you without saying I am a Greek or something else he has repeated a thousand times. It's like not grasp of socializing whatsoever, like talking to an animal or even a wall.

Slightly unrelated, but who got the get?

Some background for Ikibey

He's underage and has similar mentality

He's originally from a Turkish region called Lazistan (which is located in Pontus, near the borders with Georgia)

He's been a victim of abuse by his mother, because he was conceived during rape by his father

The said persons (his mom and dad) were savage poor turk village people that somehow found their way in Germany

He has a younger brother, who has been receiving the same abusive treatment by his mother as Ikibey

He understands some Turkish but he can't speak any of it, so he resorts into Google Translate (which makes normal turks cringe because GT doesn't work with turkic languages)

He mainly hates Greeks and Slavs for some reason. Also blames everything bad on the "Yahudi" (Turkish word for "jews")

He also despises Kurds and other major minorities in Turkey (like pic related, the Circassians)

He shows consisted behavior of someone who has received severe psychological abuse and is under some sort of psych meds

He occasionally uses proxies or his normal IP (which is dynamic) to spam serial numbers when his posts are getting ignored or he gets triggered. He doesn't stop because he's sure that Hiroshima won't dare to ban a German ISP off Sup Forums

More info on Ikibey bellow, on his very own words (note he will always dismiss this post as not being him)

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#61527690

nope, he's eternal
desuarchive.org/int/thread/66690807

I got banned for making one of his threads word for word for "ban evasion" lol

Didn't he finally kill himself? Or was that the fat Brazilian?

>tfw too pale to be Greek
youtube.com/watch?v=WXsnaIAhkxI

Does he use a name?

lel

I remember on Sup Forums maybe 3 years ago or so, there was a laid back and chill brazilian poster who was super nice to everyone and offering friendly advice

Damn..

I imagine he does.

>that Canadian guy who makes similar threads every day roleplaying as various characters he has invented, e.g. the guy about to get kicked out by his parents and be homeless, the guy that cant stop being fat due to his metabolic condition, now he's posting about losing money and some other one too although I have given up reading his threads

When you put it that way you make me sound insane... That's not very nice

J-just banter guys... i d-didn't mean to take it too far

he's been around for many many years, there was also this Israeli guy who posted pics of one of his 2 cats with every post....he had a black and brown tabby with really pointy ears, and this orange cream tabby.

I saved every picture he posted of his cats for some time, and had like 80 pics saved....sadly I think it was on my old computer

He dareth insult Circassia: Land of QTs?!

Bulbul was the first known Israeli lad after the ban on Israelis was lifted on Sup Forums.
He posted parrots.

you're all wrong it's the japanese poster that spams to himself everyday calling himself a zanichi, asking if you love japan? etc...

I think that's the same Canadian who posts memes and progress pics from /fit/ what pathetic existence.

Whatever happened to the sheikh, I'm pretty sure he was legit retarded.

We've had American Japanese English teachers for years pretending to be Japanese.
The originals were when Japs and Koreans slugged it out in broken english here before anyone knew.

this

Now that I think of it, he was mostly in Sup Forums

If he is turkish, how does he not know turkish?

Or is he a Laz?

I guess he is getting mental help, after his second trial.

He was caught and went on trial but he got off because he was autistic

Yes
that fat faggot from Brazil might be annoying, but this nigga sticks out like a sore thumb

>got off because he was autistic
iirc that was his first trial.

Poleaboo is just one of many /brit/ messes.
Riley was the benchmark. Before generals.
He hated us so perfectly. Then someone doxxed him and he turned out to be this handsome lad with shit taste Bieber taste in fashion.
He was so angry. It was glorious.

He had more than one?

He was back shortly after the first one with his
>can't bait the sheik
posts.

God damn that was some serious autism

Yes, I hope he makes a mistake and gets doxxed by that one german autist from /deutsch/

l love it when japs/chinks/gooks/whatever can't properly comprehend english and end up writing shit like this

tbf he said that he like Spain and then some Italian autist started calling him an animal

This

The three of them are pretty weird 2bh, most of their posts are autistic and edgy.

>he fell for the pass meme

stop posting

same retard

I know from experience that its multiple germans saying that, I do it too.

that's not the russian pedojew

albanian subhuman

useless shitskin

most americans here are not white

canadians here are either asian shitskins or some retarded whites

filthy yahudi parasite

op

not me and you know it

>autist wakes up and starts being asshurt as usual

Yes.

Right on time

slavs are subhumans

What about the brit and the pole who post in every thread about Ukraine:

>Ukraine

no such thing

no, he's just trying to force a shitty maymay

i dont know who is more butthurt ight now slavshit

immigrant

i dont force it you filthy gypsy

sadly the mods can't leak the ip/location of some mentally unstable retard :(

If somebody ever figures where this turk lives drop me his address, its probably northrhine westphalia, not a long drive for me.

op with proxy

willst du eine blutende fresse du scheiss akrtoffel

Ja komm sag an du kleine Kakerlake.
Ich geb deiner Mutter die lang verdiente Abtreibung für dich.

Haha.

ok

the funny thing is he's not even greek, he's a turk

wrong, roach

>du hurensohn
100% Türke

A turk, living in germany saying he is greek,who doesn't speak any of these languages.

autism

My countrymen the Easter poster and racismposter

koreanpop poster

Nope, haven't seen him typing a single sentence.

he might be that 34 year old autist who bought a Sup Forums pass to shitpost :D

>nobody mentioned chubek yet

come on lads

youtube.com/watch?v=gA3DBgTYZEo

"The Greek" is the worst one no competition there.

The second worst one is the american who spams WFAM.

The third biggest autist is the guy who posts moscow in slav/polvsrus threads and says it's heaven on earth with earnings like every oter "megacity". There is n oreasoning with him, stats mean nothing to this autist because he will just call them "western propaganda" etc.

Fourth worst one is the serb who returned after a long break and shitposts how serbia is the only real country and others are whores(he is very offensive each time).

You're a disgrace

What if he's actually Greek though? I mean, we consider Pontians like pic related to be Greek, so why not Ikibey as well? :^)

rude