Anyone else get their Bottomless Pit vinyl yet...

Anyone else get their Bottomless Pit vinyl yet? Spinning mine for the first time and "Eh" sounds way different to the download version. The beat seems higher pitched and the whole song might actually be sped up or some shit

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BId5wtIgR6T/
vocaroo.com/i/s0OMeP5pCozv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it's only that song, all the rest seems normal

god i hate this artwork so much

Got mine and it sounds fine

I got the yellow limited edition version

Should I open it? Or is it going to be worth a fuckload someday if I leave it sealed?

>derp gribs
>worth a ton in the future

lel

it hates you too

I got mine and the paper sleeve was crumpled and shit but whatever.

An opened copy of GP is going for 400$ on discogs.
I don't know how limited the run is but I guess it'll be worth something someday even if you do open it.

I wouldn't spin it too much tho.

got it today

it's probably your player

Implying a orginial press copy of Exmil isn't on discogs for 900 dollary doos

if you plan on keeping it for 50 years,yeah

I'm a black guy that enjoys Death Grips.

Ask me anything

>all those ebay faggots selling the GP vinyl for $350
>always see the same exact listings every time I check
k e k
It can be worth ten million, but it won't sell for that.

are you myke c-town

How was work today?

GP is worth a lot cause it's the only physical release for that album, plus it has the plate replica
yellow BP was limited to 2000

Are you able to rap any of the songs off BP?

No.

[spoiler]I don't have a job, attending fall classes at my local college in august.[/spoiler]

It was 750 each of the blue and yellow versions, to my knowledge. That's reassuring though, I was probably going to open it eventually anyway

Have you seen how much some copies of Exmil vinyl go for? Most Death Grips fans are pretty rabid collectors

>""limited"" to 2 thousand

that's not gonna be worth shit

were you ever into Linkin Park?

no

Nigger, if you once bought it, then you better fucking listen to it every day.
Scalpers should be burning in hell.

Just picked up havent gotten around to playing it

Agreed

nah it's actually fine and you're misguided for thinking that, actually

yes siree

I'd like to think so, but it's like, eh.

no.

We currently have 5 copies at the shop I work in right now. Not including the one I kept for myself, the one the owner kept, and the one I sold. I don't think the pressing is limited, it is more just a hype thing right now.

Mine was too, I went ahead and swapped it to a nicer poly sleeve.

The yellow pressing was limited though, are you sure the pressings your shop got aren't just black vinyl?

Why yes for I have good sir

got mine today too. came in a nice big box

My copy is yellow and every other copy we have has the same yellow sticker saying "exclusive color."

which shop?

Is there anything cool in the record? Neat inserts? Interesting album credits?

It is Indiana. I don't really wanna go in to more detail since it is my job and all. I took a picture of what we have left. The open one is my copy which is yellow. Like I said, same sticker, so I assume they are all yellow.

Lyrics sheet and a thing for a download.

it was limited to 2000

just got mine havent played it yet.

it is a bit spoopy huh

Top kek

guess there aren't many shops with these

Damn. I'm gonna go to my record store later. Hopefully they'll have some of these there.

Yea, I knew it was technically limited, just not like GP. It was poor word choice for sure. The price people are asking for online are fucking stupid and is part of the hype I was talking about. Those prices will be way lower in a week or so I think.

Huh, I guess we're lucky then. We normally don't have too hard of a time getting in stuff that is limited, but 7 copies is quite a bit I guess.

Don't be a faggot. Open it and listen it.

You should always support your local record store bud. Even if you don't buy something every time you go it is always nice to talk to other people about music. I have learned about a lot of cool bands from my shop's owner. I was a regular for 4 years or so before I started working there and it was always cool to go every week and just shoot the shit with him. I'm socially anxious as fuck but knowing everyone is there for the same purpose really helps calm me down when talking.

Blue edition coming in next week

That's how I felt when I visited amoeba in San Francisco. I just felt like I belonged there and it was so awesome

>Death Grips
>rare and valuable
uh huh honey

I bet it'll hover around the $40 mark. Except it'll be stupidly expensive right out of the gate though

Open it

instagram.com/p/BId5wtIgR6T/

>uh huh honey

I WANNA FUCK YOU HARD ON THE SINK

THEN GET YOU SOMETHIN TO DRINK

TWO IN THE PINK

upload a vocaroo of your eh

No I was really bummed at how lame the packaging is

The lyrics sheet is just that, nothing more
The gatefold is totally wasted on a picture of some cracks in a wall
And honestly this is their weakest release
I really don't care for any tracks outside of eh and bb poison
I'm afraid that it's all bad from here
I can't say I'm hopeful for future releases
Please tell me why you like this record/packaging

I have the same thing, shit
I will, wait

Here: vocaroo.com/i/s0OMeP5pCozv (sorry about the audio)
I didn't notice it at first, but it's definitely higher pitched than it is on the download.

lel

oh shit, it is higher pitched
what the fuck death grips

Blue version seems to be the rarest one. Glad I copped it, I still want Exmilitary.

huh
thats odd

I'm getting mine on monday.

i kinda agree

It's their least innovating for sure. They aren't really pushing any boundaries except for maybe Hot Head. That track seems to be the most mature, imo. They never had great packaging outside of record days Government Plates so I'm not ever really set up for disappointment. I don't know if BP is just a lazy release or that this is the beginning of their end. TPTB was probably their last great record but even so, JD doesn't blow me away outside of a few tracks. NOTM is crazy though. I give TPTB and BP an 8. I like a lot of tracks on BP but like I said, it might be all down hill from here. More than a Fairy is pretty wonky so I'm intrigued.

>tfw just got my first record player yesterday

I already own some vinyl records but I think I will make BP my first "official" purchase (in the sense that I can actually listen to it).

join the club

I am also black and enjoy Death Grips.

did you order the vinyl?

stop using a crosley or adjust the belt on your turntable

I Grooved

>implying it will ever sell

also the vocals are untouched