Why is Poland the punching bag of Europe? What did they do to deserve such treatment from their neighbours?

Why is Poland the punching bag of Europe? What did they do to deserve such treatment from their neighbours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocw-Uli8TOE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian_Commonwealth
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>discarded lots of useless clay
>got a bunch of developed German cities in return

dunno for me it's above the board

Our lost Eastern territories has a lot of historical value to our country, which wasn't destroyed during the war and great quality agricultural soil. Even Germans were literally massively stealing our soil via trains to the Reich.
And what did Western territories even have, which wasn't destroyed, damaged or stolen by Soviets?

railroad tracks

Eastern part of it was last relict of their empire.

It was question of time when Lithuanians reuion with rest of Lithuania, Ukrainians with Ukraine and Belarussians with Belarus.

If only Poland were an island nation like japan...

I can only wish Lwów would be in our borders, but I'm not even against Ukrainians having it if I can go there without a visa. I just wish that... you just would maintain the city better.

>What did they do to deserve such treatment from their neighbours?

they were dumb enough to believe France that starting WW2 is a good idea

Poland didn't become Europe's punching bag till the late 18th century if I am not misstaken. Before that they had been great fighters, strategists and the best producers of door knobs and stairs.

>and the best producers of door knobs and stairs.
what do you mean?

Apparently when we invaded them during the Deluge we stole everything we could lay our hands on, including door knobs and stairs.

1764 when August Poniatowski got elected as a king. Russian agent and a pussy. It wasn't the only, but it was the main reason. 3 times he allowed for partitions of Poland without any resistance. Deluge paid a huge role leaving our country in ruins, so did Liberum Veto, which didn't allow any necessary reforms, l while our neighbours grew too strong with absolute power.
One good thing he managed to do was act of constitution (in a tricky way), but it was too late for that. Also he bailed out as soon as he heard Catherine got angry about it.

niggers

>developed German cities in return
Retard

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocw-Uli8TOE

Everything was pile of rubble, most of things stolen by the Soviets.

this image just screams
>WELL FUCK.

When you see your neighbors getting nicer homes and many more kids than you, you're liable to lose some land...

Poland is the Paraguay of Europe

No one mentiones we were bad ass for like 700 years.

No one mentions we won a 1on1 war with Soviet Union in 1919-1920.

Everyone mentions partitions and WW2.

location, location, location

polacks are subhumans and should be killed

At least your'e OP in Civ 5.

In 1920 we bitchslapped bolsheviks too.

>Eastern part of it was last relict of their empire.
You have no idea what you're talking about.
>Ukrainians with Ukraine
When you talk about Ukraine, then talk about THE UKRAINE, the original meaning of it.
>Ukraina: U+kraina - U kresu krainy - U krańcu krainy Korony Królestwa Polskiego, Rzeczypospolitej Obojga Narodów.
>Ukraine: At+borderland - At the borderland of the Crown of the Kingdom of Poland, Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian_Commonwealth

yeah it's great to have shit kresy full of ukrainians who kill our government ministers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Confederation

>Infantly

well, looks like the Baltics had Chinese immigrants back then

INFLANTY you illiterate monkey.

chinese immigrant proof nonetheless

-.-