Be italian

>be italian
>come back to your town
>a fucking earthquake destroys your home
Just fuck my shit up familia

>Italian architectural system

>1000 y.o. buildings
anime user pls stop

This wooden buildings were made in 1400 years ago. But they are still fine.

400 years younger :^)
jokes aside even the colosseum is still fine, however there is a massive number of small villages in center italy which are very fragile. There is no way most of houses can resist to these earthquakes.

>building shit out of wood
Savages

AGAIN, quaketalia lmao.
I'll take italian refugees, got a 80^2 flat. Female ones, that is. ;-------------)

The stone age was over in a long time ago, Mario-kun.

I have a feminine dick, will you take me in?

Germany pls, you're so cucked that even italian female refugees will fuck your wife as you watch with a black dildo up in your ass

I went to japan last year. Almost all of your temples and castles have burned down like 20 times throughout history.

>the colosseum

That was just piled up with stones.
There is no complicated skill.

Wooden buildings have weakness for lightning strike. It is not a problem of skill.

sasuke-kun what is your secret

Yeah well then they're not much more likely to survive through time than stone buildings, are they?

Do you smell like a female?
Big words for someone who just got shaken up. :-)

fuck me in my asshole please

sure why not? Does your country have quakes?

will you stimulate my butthole until I come

claro que si

They had boats battle in the arena, while you gooks were still fucking in some primates in the ass.

>an Italian flirts with you in Italian

post boipuccy

Do you have soft skin? No homo of course.

Our wooden tower has a pole to reduce shaking. So it is not broken by earthquake. Modern skyscrapers use this technology.

>Meanwhile, Frogs are cucked by sandniggas

Why you guys always get defeated?

The earthquake fears the samurai
Does your BDSM mistress let you post all alone? If you make her upset she'll wear the big strap tonight, hans

Actually that is spanish.
But you probably wouldn't know the difference, especially with a big cock pounding relentlessly your cute butt.