twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cute basic girls or cute artsy girls?

trap

>girls

Three 6 Mafia

Who is this semen demon

A boy

I want him in my life

Doubt that's the only thing you want him in.

Yes I want the rest too

radiohead, i hope.

My gf liked radiohead and joanna newsom before I met her. Now she also likes sigur ros and psych folk from the 70's and tons of other stuff

random goa, electro. shitty indie bands.

Don't ask the girl in the pic, she wouldn't know.

>she

Seriously, who is this?

Anime openings

>Shit they hear on the radio
>Shit their boyfriend likes
>Shit they heard in a film/tv/game
In 95% of cases.

who is who, user?

more please

Please. Myself and others would like to know. Please tell us who this is before the thread gets deleted.

There's never as much time as want to believe there is.

Actually found out who she is by myself.

Here's her instagram: instagram.com/billiedawningle/?hl=en

She looks insufferable, like your basic tumblr alt-girl. I loathe how I can hate these types so much yet be attracted to them.

I know she's a tumblr alt-girl and that why I was really hoping she was a boy

>I loathe how I can hate these types so much yet be attracted to them.
That's how humans work. and why girls will never be attracted to you based on your music taste. Opposites attract.

There are a lot of implications in this post, but I'll omit them for the sake of my curiosity.

So, according to you, since opposites attract, what type of girl would I attract?

not him, but i'm guessing generic normie ladies since we all are pretentious gay nerds

My mom likes star sailor

And I'm not attracted to generic normie ladies, and I don't think many others are either.

I'm really unsure of what he was trying to say with that post.

serious question: if we are pretentious gay nerds, why don't we like other pretentious nerds?

Your mom has shit taste kek

>why don't we like other pretentious nerds
But I do.

Pretentious people don't like other pretentious people.

Fall Out Boy

don't worry my man, she definitely won't be attracted to you

Drake, Blink 182, Maroon 5. At least the ones i've known

At least she's qt

cause nobody fucking asked for it, here it is

boring shit on pandora

kpop

Dude, shut the fuck up. Normies don't like pretentious people. Your "le opposites attract magnets xD" platitude means jack shit. If normies like pretentious people the word pretentious wouldn't be laden with such a negative connotation.

now i feel bad for thinking she's attractive.
thanks tripfag

I didn't say normies like pretentious people.

not my desperate pleas for love that's for sure.

This is true

and she listens to The Front Bottoms. puke

korean pop obviously

My oneitis is a bit hipsterish. Enjoys indie, folk, mewithouyou, bad books, dr. dog.

She's introduced me to a few bands I highly enjoy now, especially Bad Books.

Why is she so much better than other women and why cant i have her!

No, instead you dropped your bullshit platitude without a fucking hint of explanation of substantiation, so I'm filling in the fucking blanks because you never did anyone the courtesy.

If you don't want people doing that, next time maybe you should explain your posts a little more thoroughly so people don't have to meander about trying to piece together the incomprehensible, vapid fucking mess you leave behind.

Now then: WHO likes and is attracted to pretentious people?

whatever their circle listens to
women are devoid of individuality and personality, so they won't listen to anything that's outside of (their own) herd

Onision's wife's girlfriend

prove it faggot, let me watch you fuck her

soundcloud.com/mos_ley/please-thank-you-fuck-off-cheers-ep

uk hip hop - bisches love underground stuff

either that or dirty dike and a few lines

dumb

It's based on precep put forward by Schopenhauer that we are all done to be in miserable relationships because through our children we are trying to achieve "a mean" in term of our characteristics leading us to "opposites" we would otherwise despise outside of having sex, but we feel the need to dress up this desire with being together and marriage.

>all those red flags

I'm familiar with the concept, but what ails me, what I've tried alluding to this entire time, is the question of WHO likes ME?

WHO IS ATTRACTED TO ME?

youtube.com/watch?v=FlUxjVz6KkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cFcw0d4KMAs

>wife's girlfriend
is that still cuck?

Why are you familiar enough with Onision to know how he relates to these two girls?

Why did you link us those fucking videos?

Why the fuck are you here?

absolutely haram

>ENDURANCE RUN

No one

10/10

pretty much this, or rap/hiphop

shit music, don't wanna sound sexist
cute boys listen to shit music too
only ugly people knows good music, and that's sad

Ok

You're all delusional spiteful little virgins.

Thank you. Those were my near exact thoughts.

Schopy's theory pertaining to attraction is nice, and perhaps once held true, but I think it's in dire need of an update. Simply put, most women are attracted to the same pool of traits in a man, among which are charisma, humor, and spontaneity.

NO one likes people like us, unless we possess multiple of the above traits, and to an above extent, or we're rich, or female.

No woman is attracted to "us," the quotations serving to denote that by "us" I mean "us" in a very general, stereotypical sense. I do not deny that especially charismatic, handsome, funny, etc outliers exist among us.

Most of us are fucked, though.

I don't understand.

Yes, it's a breach of the emotional and physical exclusivity a relationship implies.

>most of us are fucked, though
EDIT: Most of us are fucked, unless we establish careers and some semblance of normalcy by our thirties, at which point womemes will be far past their prime and looking for someone to take care of them.

My mom don't like music, and in fact I don't like it either.

>Schopy's theory pertaining to attraction is nice
It's the exact opposite of nice. It implies we're destined by design to be trapped in loveless relationships and to bring some hapless rando into an environment where the people who are going to tear them hate each other and will likely use you as a pawn to undermine each other.

I mean "nice" in the sense that it offers, or at least once did, a satisfying sense of resolution, an answer to why we act in certain ways.

I don't mean it's "nice" in the sense that the acts themselves are enjoyable. I just fucking said I'm familiar with the concept.

What I'm saying is that it's outdated.

I'm going to die alone and loveless, music for this feel
>no star sailors first album

jej

EDIT: In retrospect, I actually disagree that it's outdated and needs revision. It's still apt.

are you well versed in Cuckology?

Leonard Cohen, Serge Gainsbourg, Death in June and some other decadentic shit. Also don't forget lectures from uni.

It seems to be a theme with some of the girls I find really cute but
The Black Keys (The Arcs) anything with Dan
The Growlers stuff like that

The Smiths
Top 40

How many people here find scene girls attractive?

The pedophiles and underage b&

they're hot
especially the ones with cutting scars

Agree. It also shows they're probably also more open to bdsm stuff.