You will never experience your favourite music as an English native speaker

>you will never experience your favourite music as an English native speaker

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWNO1UFtdDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's a lot of good music in your native language, right?

Ive always been curious how so many foreigners listening to english speaking music since its the most popular in the world. I will never know that feel since I am a native speaker and it feels so familiar

Sheikh to the Future is the only worthwhile album from my native language
(Please no bully, I'm not Muslim anyway)

Just learn the language, what's the problem?

>I will never know that feel
Sorry? Listen to music from other countries, it's simple as that

You could just learn a new language man. I learnt German and French for the sake of understanding their music.

Do you like any Dabke?

I mean with popular music. Theres not an Indonesian Drake or Chechen Lana Del Rey

Then try popular music from major European countries

I've been learning English for years lmao. I just don't think that I grasp music the way English native speakers

Nope. I don't like Arab music at all

Same here

You're not missing anything.

It's kind of strange, admittedly. When I didn't know the language it was much more difficult to enjoy some of the songs that rely on words as much as on the melody. As of now even though I keep struggling to recognize all of the words in many songs without reading up lyrics I've come to the point when I can understand them well enough, but it's still far from the feeling I get while listening to music in my language.

Its not the same, they arent worldwide stars like those who are english speaking

of course you don't, i bet you like how your native language sounds less than english, so native english speakers do

I know how to read and write almost perfectly but I still can barely understand the language spoken. I tried Duolingo but 90% of it is just grammar, verbs, etc., I already know all that shit.

Fuck my life man.

Yeah, because of americanocentrist assholes like you

I wanted to learn german for einstürzende neubauten

being foreigner who knows english very well > being native english speaker

I can't imagine how that feels. Granted, my grammar is far from perfect and my pronunciation is laughable to say the least, but I can understand the spoken language without much trouble. What is it that gives you a hard time exactly? To me it's never about comprehending what the fuck I'm being told and more like recognizing complex words that are spoken fast

Just listen to more music.

Its not my fault that many other countries listen to our garbage popular music like hip hop

just fucking learn it, it's not that difficult
agree

If you agree that normies (not to say ignorant people) like simple things, you must also agree that English is simplest language of the world and that's why english-spoken music appeals to normies. With that simplified grammar and lexicon, English is easy to compose, easy to sing, easy to pronounce, easy to interpret.

ITT: retards who can't learn the language

Dude, you don't fucking get it. I've learnt English (Also French) throughout my whole life. I'm literally studying every single subject in English. I'm talking about feeling the music naturally like native speakers do

He's a native english speaker, he can't understand

take some LSD and listen to music with lyrics, you will see that you can do this
no, i'm not

>DUDE DRUGS LMAO

>DUDE LSD WOAH LMAO

senpai check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=LWNO1UFtdDI

it really works, at least for me

What a wuss, you need to go deeper
You can feel the music naturally like the native speakers if you've been learning english for a long time

This thread is disgusting

Then you're probably addicted, huh
>I've learnt English throughout my whole life
>I still can't understand what they say
Fucking pathetic, kill yourself
English is the easiest language on the planet

>Then you're probably addicted, huh
nope