My work is sending me from the UK to Cambridge in Boston for 10 days next week

my work is sending me from the UK to Cambridge in Boston for 10 days next week.

any suggestions on what I should do there?

any decent food?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
faneuilhallmarketplace.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_in_Boston
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

embrace your oirish heritage

So just get hammered in a bar on Jameson and Guinness?

they''ll only let you in the bars if you know the exact percentage of irish heritage you have.

Massachusetts is populated entirely by self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw

Cambridge is even worse, as it is a university town. But you likely already work in academia, so you're probably a progressive and self-hating white as well

No I work in industry, I'm not an academic. I'm worried it will be full of progressive liberal types and no fun allowed.
It sounds like I'm not wrong. Shit.

Wear orange, go to the south side, and complain about the Kennedys. Talk about hiw Joe made his money as a drug smuggler and how much of it he smuggled to aid the IRA.

joe kennedy was a bitch

So is there nothing good in the city at all?

Go to Charlestown and flash some cash, come back and tell us how it went.

I only went there once, I remember this being one of my favorite places

faneuilhallmarketplace.com/

Ill check that out thanks.

Otherwise I'm just gonna sit in my hotel and eat shit until I go home.

Also there is a historical walking tour that you can do on your own, but can't remember what is on it, I was young

>sent to america for work
>get shot

Could be interesting. I'll probably do that too. Need something to tell people when I come back.

I'm hoping that because it's full of liberals and universities that I won't get shot as everybody is to gay to carry a gun.

I would like to have a go on one though.

>I'm hoping that because it's full of liberals and universities that I won't get shot as everybody is to gay to carry a gun.

Wouldnt someone who is a liberal make it a point to carry a point?

Boston is infamous for puritanical horseshit from time to time.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banned_in_Boston

if you have time you should check out the Freedom Trial which is in Boston and looks like this
1/3

Go see the USS Constitution OP.

Take the T out to Newton and back. See what American considers """"light rail"""".

Fasten your seat belt. It's India-tier.

Are there usually seats available on top..?

>to
>not too
learn english

lol nice bait faggot

I have 10 days so I'll check that out too, thanks.

Why would he want to d that?

try some clam chowder :)

the east coast seems a lot nicer than the west from this thread

Showdair.

>full of liberals
You are now aware all the high gun crime cities are Democrat.

Because I have nothing else to do. I'll probably just eat snacks and play vidya in my hotel for the most part anyway.

Will do. Do they have clamato as well?
Sounds horrible but ill try it if they do.

Nah, the east coast is full of the muh heritage retards that sent money to the ira and will harass you if they hear you speaking.

If I sound english will they fuck me up?

wtf

During their annual Saint Patricks day parade, yes the one where they die their city green, they have various ira fundraising groups marching with anti-English banners. They march side by side with the Boston police and firemen getting cheered on by the crowds.

I have heard stories of it happening. At best everyone will refuse to serve you and tell you to get out of Oireland and at worst...

CHOWDAH!

Showdaire.

I always wear orange on St Paddy's Day.

Fuck Plastic Paddies.

If they ask where you're from, say Scotland and you'll spare yourself the butthurt. They can't tell the difference in accents anyway

The thing I find funny about the plastics worship of Saint Patricks day is how they are worshipping a British man.

Do these people think Patrick was Irish?

They think "yay, a reason to get super-drunk in March". That's it, really, just like Cinco de Mayo is "yay, a reason to get super-drunk in May" and so on. If Syrians had anything resembling a national holiday in August we'd let in all the refugees we could because we don't have any decent excuses to get super-drunk that month.

Well you have plenty of time to partake in genuinely American activities like having an interracial orgy. You should organise an group orgy and get BLACKED, feel the big meaty wild BBC up your behind, just like how white American males and females do as tradition of their country. Keep in mind to be respectful and let the big African males cum in your British pink mouth, please respect the American culture and not be a weakling, take that big meaty cock like an American male would, without bitching. Hope you have a great time.

Well I am actually from Scotland lol. My accent is a weird mix of English and Scottish. I sound English to people from Scotland and Scottish to people from England.

>Cinco de Mayo

I legitimately don't fucking understand how this is even a thing in America. I get the beaners celebrating it, but what the hell does the rest of the nation have to do with it? Really on par with European countries yapping about ramadan, we are cucked to no end.

>"yay, a reason to get super-drunk in May"

There's plenty of American-related events we could be celebrating with alcohol, we don't need to adopt stupid spic holidays for that.

>implying Mexicans give a shit about May 5

So you're telling me we care about Mexican holidays more than Mexicans themselves, or what's your point? That we're even more cucked than I thought?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cinco_de_Mayo
>In the United States, Cinco de Mayo has taken on a significance beyond that in Mexico. In the U.S. the date has become associated with the celebration of Mexican-American culture. In Mexico, the commemoration of the battle continues to be mostly ceremonial, such as through military parades.
tl,dr: it's a made-up 'muh heritage' holiday like Kwanzaa that most of us just use as a pretext for getting fucked up.

>implyong you wouldn't cut off your right arm to live here

Explore the Freedom Trail and Faneuil Hall. Maybe also try to take the train to NYC and explore some of that if you can.

Take a walk around the Back Bay, OP. It's really nice

They actually do. Shitload of streetshitters migrate here but I've never heard about an American moving to India, probably because he's not feeling like living on 50 dollars a month and swimming in sewage.