What is the main reason you have problems with approaching girls Sup Forums...

What is the main reason you have problems with approaching girls Sup Forums? Mine would be I am blind on right eye and they are disgusted by it and also severe anxiety kicks in hearing people commenting on it like I am severely retarded because of it.

I am autistic except without the actual autism

i'm an ascetic urban monk

My problem is I am very ugly. Balding, cartoonishly big ears and a bit chubby so as I result of this I am afraid to approach any girls.

I have heard girls talking shit about me in high school many times. In my first year of high school we went camping somewhere in the woods (Veluwe, for those who care) for a week and the girls made a list rating all boys on their looks and gave it to the boys and they rated me 2.5/10, which was the lowest out of the boys they rated.

Since that moment I knew I was ugly. And I had good hair and was skinnoer back then so now I'm prolly 0.8/10

I'm ugly as fuck and have social anxiety. Never had a female friends desu

Dick too big :(

I'm bad at talking to people I don't know unless I have something to talk about.
>So compliment them on their shoes or something
It has to be something I give a fuck about and the things I care about most girls don't know shit about.

Never went to kindergarten and never overcame the anxiety from not being able to gauge a reaction

Im almost literally dying

I look like a psychopath.

I'm fat, fat people are disgusting, I spare them from having to talk to me.

Do you know how privileged you are to be able to wear an eyepatch while having a good reason for it ?

It'd make you look more interesting and when somebody asks just be honest and say you wear it because your blind eye makes people feel uncomfortable

I'm average looking maybe even a ok face, can't estimate it for myself.

I have 0 self-confidence and people will notice by my appearance especially how i talk.

I can't properly articulate and I'm prolly a pretty boring person to be around for most people, since i can't small talk and have no shared interests with womyn.

Im tall and handsome (supposedly) but a bit autistic and i never go to places where girls are

I am ugly and boring, so I don't even try since I already know what would happen if I did try.

>Never went to kindergarten
funny, exactly my problem right now

OP should wear an eyepatch, pretty manly if you get a good one

Ugly, fat and boring

Autistic and ugly (facially)

I don't usually have anything good to say. The only time I can be interesting too is when I'm saying weird humour stuff, which people like but isn't attractive.

Some friends tried to set me up with some loner girl who had squint eyes at a party once. I felt like they were all looking at me the same way you'd look at a monkey wanking at the zoo.