Blaming today's German people for the holocaust and WWII

>Blaming today's German people for the holocaust and WWII
Even the people who were in the Hitler youth are old farts by now and don't really matter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFD_WVKZ1dA
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

APOLOGIZE

people blame current amerikeks for slavery which was outlawed like 250 years ago

those old farts still release some gas

We also blame you for ww1

filthy parasite germs
they always want to be the victims

>Importing millions of savages in order to make up for the things you didn't do yourselves but are blamed for by other people

>Keep thinking that's just okay and morality matters

>Cares about what people think, so being a "good guy" (i.e. "a cuck nation") is all that matters at the end of the day

Come on Germany, what the hell is going on? The guys that have killed morality and compassion were all German philosophers. Nowadays you're giving away your own country for the sake of don't being labeled as "bad people" just because a few generations ago some people did some mistakes during a total war scenario where there was no "human rights" institution such as the united nations.
No one blames Stalin for anything, and he wouldn't give a fuck if they did it anyway.

Stop giving a fuck about it.
You owe nothing to anyone, pals.

Why don't russians get blamed for wars and war crimes that they are committing right now?

>war crimes

I never said Germans were the victims of WWII, the nazis clearly commited more crimes than allied forces.

Which is stupid.

Because calling out the "winning" side of the war is bad mmkay ?.

Russians now are getting blamed literally for everything, including the fall of the Roman Empire, extinction of dinosaurs and appearance of spots on the Sun.

1. They won WW2
2. They never properly lost the Cold War
3. They are dishonest fucks who will never acknowledge any responsibility

They are the offspring of those who caused that shit and it's kind of unfair that they get to be Europe's richest while anything east of the Iron Curtain has been crippled by communism which they cleared the way for.

you dirty rats want to make nazi shitmany look like as if it was a country from another planet
very common among krauts
they love to do that

Iktf.
>black people demand reparations for slavery
1. I never owned any slaves personally, nor did anyone alive today, and 2. we kinda already give reparations through taxes that pay for public housing, drug treatment centers, watermelon farms, etc.

>2. we kinda already give reparations through taxes that pay for public housing, drug treatment centers, watermelon farms,
retard americans

You confuse yourselves with Jews

>1. They won WW2
>2. They never properly lost the Cold War
>3. They are dishonest fucks who will never acknowledge any responsibility
So what you're saying is that they need to be broken just like germany. Too bad they're so evil that they'll destroy the world rather than lose a war.

How is that retarded? The idea behind reparations is to help black people recover economically from the hardships of slavery. Isn't that what welfare and public housing does? And it's all payed for by our tax dollars.

> >Importing millions of savages in order to make up for the things you didn't do yourselves but are blamed for by other people
That was planned by think tanks and Soros's foundations.

You should be thankful that you're even allowed to exist as a country, get fucked krauts

i dont want to write so much to explain why your post is stupid you filthy american

Is it true that you guys carry "jew gold" around your necks as south park said in this meme episode on pic related?

Underrated

yours should be nuked

BOMBER HARRIS DO IT AGAIN

t. Saten

But everyone in the west loves Jews and hates Russians.

I fail to see how it's stupid

fuck the west and you

Come here to Israel and find out :)

get fucked

do you want him to die by an aarabb bomb=? filthy yahudi

Wieso bin ich gefickt?! ICH VERSTEHE DICH NICHT!

Fuck off, greeknigger.

said the rat to the lion

pleonasm

youtube.com/watch?v=aFD_WVKZ1dA

Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about
I have a jewish friend but he doesn't have any jew gold around his neck
I think he's a false jew then

>So what you're saying is that they need to be broken just like germany. Too bad they're so evil that they'll destroy the world rather than lose a war.

True. West never should've tried to help after their Union collapsed.

this.
its like pol/racists with jews. take a bad shit-> some poltard finds a hurrdurr jew connection.

something bad happens in the world?-> russia is to blame

ive visited many countries around the world. ive spoken with a few people from israel and also other former german colonies. NOBODY has ever blamed current germany for nazi things. Even my father which visited israel in the late 70s for a few weeks didnt really heard such things.

The only people that do this are 15 year antifa faggots.
so shut the fuck up faggot and kys

>Duitsers

I bet you're still asshurt because of winter war.

Sumpfdeutscher, was geht?

Not really, after all finns won that war so hard it became the text book definition of a successful guerrilla defense war against a ridiculously overpowered foreign invader :^)

>The only people that do this are 15 year antifa faggots.
>so shut the fuck up faggot and kys
Sup Forums does this. Now calm your tits.

France is surprisingly redpill

>Guerrilla defense war

Tip-top military science and history right there.

no considering the definition of antisemitism is according to ADL

if you think jews are over represented in the medias, you're antisemite.

Man that's stupid, transgender is clearly a mental illness. While that doesn't mean that there should be prejudice against trans people denying the reality is just plain stupid.

The closer the country is to israel the more anti-semitic it is, rly makes u think.

Germany has consistently been the most evil piece of shit county on earth.

nobody does this except for Germans themselves

t. eternal anglo

>t. hat erbschuld nicht verstanden aber die ein oder andere pol-pastete verschlungen

>G*rmany
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Because Russians don't care about such blames

>laugh at germans for being such liberal pushovers
>they stand up for themselves for once
>get afraid they're going to have another autistic shitfit and invade somewhere