Why do black people always produce the best music when living in the west ?

Why do black people always produce the best music when living in the west ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S0dh7G-I4L8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They don't.

>rap
>"""music"""
Now fuck off nigger

Wtf they don't

2pac made his best hits in Serbia

Right, someone mumbling the ideas of a 15 yo to a repetitive beat is """"good music"""""

You can't deny they top the charts despite being a small share of the total population

Meanwhile these people enjoy someone literally screaming in their ear ("""""""""metal""""""""") just because the screamer is white :^)

>metal and rap are the only music genres

Why do french always make shitty noisy sounds?
EDM is literally noises.

Most rap is fuckin shit.
Whites still dominate the electronics and alternative scenes.

Also folk

You are retarded, no wonder you like rap

Who the fuck listens to screamo these days anyway?
I can already tell from that passive-agressive smiley that you're missing half of your brain

> folk
delet this

Black people in the west are immigrants or of immigrant lineage, thus at a social and economic advantage. Their struggles with these aspects of the immigrant experience informs their art and imbues it with passion. Any great art is interconnected with a struggle of some sort.

This is why middle class suburbanite Americans whining about tfw no gf over some faggy stringed instrument will never make anything worthwhile.

Why do metalfags always get butthurt when they get called out for listening to literal retards smashing pots and pans together while screaming at the top of their lungs and claiming they unironically enjoy listening to it? Or do they really have brain damage and legitimately enjoy it?

read a little about Harlem Renaissance

kinda depressing to realise that the first modern age niggas were striving to be self-reliant paragons of American values and ended up as criminal freeloaders

maybe that's what America is all about

This. But

Rap music isn't the only black music u tards

now you're just baiting
try harder next time

>imblying that niggers can produce any """music""" that isn't rap, i mean talking to mic

You're retarded

youtu.be/S0dh7G-I4L8

...BUT?

>I AINT NONE OF THAT AFRICAN AMERICAN SHIT IM A NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA
Yes trully the best music

yeah that's common knowledge but what about present day?
99% of niggers produce rap or pop, the rest make jazz or something similar which is good

DO YOU REMEMBER THE 21ST OF SEPTEMBER