How does Sup Forums feel about Brand New?

How does Sup Forums feel about Brand New?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sodzqzmaQNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can only listen to them in a certain mood.
But overall. Not bad.

YEAH

i swear to got i thought that was a picture for AnCo for a second

anyway who

i only heard the one with the space man on it

it was like a 5/10 but kinda catchy

is the one with the little girl and the two tricker treater's better?

The general consensus is that it is.

"Guernica" is such an underrated track. I don't think there's a song that better captures the feeling of watching a loved one wither away while you can't do anything to stop it.

very better

Much better

Reminder that Brand New will break up in 2018.

420x better than TBS, which Sup Forums likes to jerk off every now and then

i can't listen to them now that my girlfriend broke up with me

What? They're not nearly as good as Brand New but Sup Forums almost never talks about them, especially compared to BN (Devil and God is borderline Sup Forumscore).

B L A N D
P O O

There's always posts about how TBS's first album is one of the best of the 90's. I see them talked about in way more positive fashion than I do BN.

Archival Footage by Empire!Empire!

Their first album was in 2002 tho

didn't mean 90's meant pop-emo-punk scene wasn't thinking clearly.

I mean when it was Your favorite weapon vs Tell all your friends there were strong arguments for TBS

but after that it was all Brand New I kek at them

YFW > TAYF any day though.

Taking Back Sunday were super hit or miss after the debut, whereas Brand New got better and better (until Daisy but that's still miles better than most of Taking Back Sunday's discography imo).

>Implying Daisy isn't a masterpiece like Devil & God and Deja
Also, why doesn't anyone talk about leaked demos?

YEAH

I don't know. But it's one of my favorites.

Jesse is cute

Brand New had the two best albums of 2006 in the leaked demos and TDAG. The question is: which was better, the demos or TDAG?

they're good, saw them live last night with modest mouse at the the greek theater in berkeley, dope show, did bumps of coke a few feet away from the stage all night

How were MoMo? Are they still a clusterfuck of a live performance

yeahhhh they weren't great, mostly played stuff from strangers to ourselves which i wasn't huge on, not a lot of stage presence

he's pointing at us

No shit disco pitbull

Archers used to be my go to feel good song
honestly not trying to contrarian but I like Your Favorite Weapon best
great band

Nothing wrong with YFW
If blink hasn't came out with their s/t YFW would be the greatest pop punk album

hadn't*

i loved them after my cousin showed me them when i was like 11 years old. they come from long island where i spent a lot of my childhood. everyone there was obsessed with brand new. your favorite weapon and deja entendu was all i heard from ages 11-13 from older siblings

Look Sup Forums, he's pointing at us.

just like nine inch nails in 2009, they even had basically the exact same t shirts with different logos.

Daisy is an amazing, raw emo album with underratedly tasteful hints of NIN and Modest Mouse. During a time when that genre was horribly bad, it was uncommonly good. I'll be sad when/if they break up.

Thankfully, Citizen will likely be around to produce passable knock-offs of their catalogue.

youtube.com/watch?v=sodzqzmaQNw

One of my favorite bands.

good

They're not terrible but it's white suburban depressed girl music. Definitely judge guys who like them. Not really worth listening to, 5/10