I'm not pretentious. i just really, really hate my fans. they actually *buy* my fucking music. jesus christ man

i'm not pretentious. i just really, really hate my fans. they actually *buy* my fucking music. jesus christ man.

what tools they must be :^)

you guys should totally buy my wine though. it's made from the finest non-pretentious grapes.

spend more money. fuck you, buddy!

look at this face. how could you possibly not buy my wine?

I personally believe everyone should buy my music, so I can justify making my shitty over-priced wine.

Anyone want a glass of wine? Maybe a Puscifer album? Maybe both so you can tolerate my self-existential bullshit that I do without Tool? No?

Is that Fantano?

this band really makes me think

*scoffs*

How could you not know about me, the most non-pretentious savior of music, Maynard J. Keenan?

I thought that was Trent Reznor.

Look at this face. Does this look like Trent Reznor to you?

Meh... i embrace what tool has given us. But what more could they possibly have to offer? I mean only so much can be said about pain. And pain is all they got.

And how do they imagine they are going to expound to us a superior understanding of pain while trumpeting from aloft the heights of fame/fortune /acclaim/acceptance/comfort?

WHY DONT YOU KIDS LIKE THE TOOL

Some guys could find something to bitch about if they had a billion dollars, the perfect spouse, and a 8in pecker.

Thats the difference between having the blues and being a whiney bitch who can't adapt.

Maynard is a grade-a troll.

Only logical direction for them is a redemptive period of Christian prog metal, obvi.

Only path they could take thats unpredictable, and santa knows that genre needs a savior....

Maynard wasted creative energy in side projects now his flagship band is dying from his neglect. It is too late to save it. He may as well retire to YouTube with a variety schtick.

he hates tool though

I guess you haven't listened to their last two albums

You guessed right. Synapse?

He looks exactly like the Sweet genius guy

He literally makes songs about fisting others in prison and named his solo project Pussy + Lucifer
Is this some kind of a new meme?