Send help

Can anyone in Cuba, Iran, Best Korea, or Syria (or with a proxy/VPN for any of those) please download this Youtube vid, upload it somewhere and post it or send it to me? Please, I'm desperate, I'll pay somehow if it has to be ;_;
Vid is youtube.com/watch?v=PR28Drp_Pi0
Thanks, Sup Forums-sama
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=PR28Drp_Pi0
iimonosagasi.com/Shitbox/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warum?

No other reason than I really really liked the song, it was blocked suddenly for no apparent reason, and I swore it upon myself to save it tßh

And yeah, I'd really like to be able to listen to it again.

just download it through a torrent m8

Can't really find it, véio.

bamppu

How much will you pay me?

proofs btw, can also do syria and iran

Up to around 10€ in BTC.

I can't view the video with North-Korea.

Am total BTC newfag though, is having a wallet in some website enough to do transactions? Also could continue this over 10minutemail.

If neither Syria nor Iran works, guess I could count the video as brain dead then.

...p-proxy-senpai?

Cuba and Iran don't work. I'm trying Syria right now. It should work in at least one country right? Because otherwise the video would be removed all together instead of saying that it's blocked in "your country"

I'm going by this:
polsy.org.uk/stuff/ytrestrict.cgi?ytid=PR28Drp_Pi0
And yeah, though I honestly think it was probably somehow completely blocked/idk and the code is just "pretending". I don't have a clue.

Couldn't get it to work in any of those countries desu.

Have you tried alternative websites?
I googled the song and this came up,
iimonosagasi.com/Shitbox/

Is number 12 your song?

>iimonosagasi.com/Shitbox/
Nah, it sounds nice (as I fucking love Veridis Quo), but it's probably getting it from another website linking the wrong file.
Thanks for all the effort though. Anyway I can still compensate you?

You could try a last attempt at trying to contact the artist or the one that uploaded the video (which I doubt since he hasn't uploaded anything in 5 years).

Also, you could try to send me any amount of btc to
1FsLxadLq2GwAUvQHssk9z6GzC7iAR5awD

If bitcoin doesn't work then you don't have to compensate anything, I like helping people.

Lel, I tried that (well, the uploader, since the artist I can't find), forget it. I have been occasionally mini-spamming the Warner Music Group contact box for them to actually take a look at it and realize their bot's fuck-up every now and then, though, which seems equally ineffective.
Thank you for everything kind user! Hope the address is right!

You could try to call them? I've heard that actually calling them seems more effective than e-mailing them or you can try to dox the uploader and actually call him as a desperate attempt but otherwise I don't think you're able to find user.
Also, no problem, I just recieved it user. Thanks!