What does Sup Forums really think of Bones?

What does Sup Forums really think of Bones?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lxsRJcKYocM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

meme

dope af bruh. just picked up a burzem shirt off amazon ( saw that jawn in his music video and had to grip that shit ) people gonna think im some type of hipster now for listenen to underground metal lmfao

you're gay as fuck, i hope that was sarcasm

fuck you pussy ass bitch

bitch you assfuck pussy

true

ahahah that's what i'd expect from your average bones fan, you mad pussy faggit ahahah

i like him. most of his mixtapes are generally good and he has a distinct sound no one can beat him at right now. that darkthrone shirt is awesome

holy shit

does anyone have a mega for PaidProgramming 2?

idk I like him. Don't know much about his fans though, just randomly came across his music.

More like boners haha!

He's just another meme tier rapper who relies way too much on being edgy.
Another one of those "too kool 4 skool" cloud rappers like $uicideboys and his crew.
All his bass drops are the exact fucking same, every damn song sounds the same, it's annoying.
I give him 1/10 for trying.

wow varg would be so proud. Fag.

I agree, thats the problem with that underground scene theyre in, most songs sound way to similar with little variety to them. Not only that, most of the songs songs only last a little over 2 mins, which pisses me off. They do got some bangers though

is he really trying tho?
his music doesn't even sound edgy

>that darkthrone shirt is awesome
I doubt you'd say that if his music sounded like Darkthrone

i listened to paidprogramming and didnt like it, is there anything by this guy i should listen to?

>most songs sound way to similar with little variety to them

While bones makes the same song over, $uburbanfucboi$ just sample memphis rap instrumentals.

Only Spaceghostpurrp and Lil Ugly Mane seem to be original.

His best tape is Garbage, his only tape worth listening to in fact

will listen, thanks senpai

this is so true, SpaceghostPurrp and Lil Ugly Mane absolutely destroy Bones in this genre

inconsistent but he's got some good stuff

no

bretty gud, a lot of his songs are filler though

If you're trying to clump all three of those guys together to compare them, you're doing it wrong.

He made a mixtape about Columbine though, how edgy could you get?

lol i was just listening to Klebold off the Teenwitch mixtape

Why do you think I care you fucking pleb

kinda getting bored of him putting out mostly the same kind of stuff desu. he's been around for a while now, i don't think putting out a proper album with full length songs is really too much to ask

cuz i shoved my fat dong in your mom's dumbass face

His mixtape about columbine has somewhat edgy lyrics but the SOUND of it is soft and sweet and chill as fuck.
As for how edgy he could get:
He could start by using hard, heavy beats instead of that trap shit.
And maybe he could start screaming instead of droning on like he's on prozac.

Stop replying to me you fag

Then don't ask retarded questions based on retarded assumptions such as "if the lyrics are about columbine then it can't get any edgier".

kek'd

holy fucking shit dude

this pretty much sums it up
youtube.com/watch?v=lxsRJcKYocM

FUCKING POSER RETARD FUCK HIM

Sup Forums hates bones but praises nigger trap music like lil yachty, young thug, future, and kanye west

What a horrible board kek

racists pls go

holy fucking shit dude

I have a friend who really loves Bones. Not really my thing but I recognize a few songs are really cool and interesting. I appreciate the unique approach, at least.

Not sure why everyone is being so mean in this thread though.

>only tape worth listening to
Yeah, that along with Scumbag, Skinny and Useless.

gb2/b pls

Bullshit gimmicky meme rap.

Honestly I don't like most of his stuff but there's some tracks off of SCUMBAG that are actually really good. Particularly BathHouseBlunts

to all the haters: he doesn't even try to be good though, he just gets high and says whatever he wants lol
Please kill yourself, when this board get so fuckin normie this music is shit

Dude you're litterally the autist in the bones thread from yesterday. Nobody else says that dumb 14-year old shit, if you aren't a baiter you're making the few retards that actually like this garbage faggot cringe with every dumb shit you say fucking moron

Typical bones fan white boy that's been bullied all his life and turned racist lol kill yourself go back to Eminem and limp bizkit faggot

kiss my fat ass mufugguh

holy fucking shit dude

loool ikr that dude's a fag lol

he's a jerk, but his music is cool

sums him up nicely actually

Shut your fat ass up and go run some laps fucking pathetic beta ass white boy
Except his music is trash and he's not even a jerk he just needs to come off ass edgy to his dumbass wanna be edgy fans

>BathHouseBlunts

this tb.h