Cobain wanted to be a rockstar; he's dead. Who wins? I win. He's dead. I wouldn't trade places with him

>Cobain wanted to be a rockstar; he's dead. Who wins? I win. He's dead. I wouldn't trade places with him.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v5h0JgDSDj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He means

>I have been in the punk subculture for far, far too long and am now eating my own shit in a desperate attempt to stay relevant to teenagers

>Implying teenagers listen to Melvins

I think he doesn;t want to be dead

King Buzzo!!!

I've seen these guys a bunch live. Great show. Godfathered grunge as well as sludge. I cant say theyre virtuosos but they obviously have fun doing what they do; and that too is inspirational

this also

>implying he gives a shit about being relevant

Robert crumb's wife=king bfuzzyo
Robert crumb's girlfriend= dyke pattayon
Robert crumb's gaylover= dave wyndirkorf
Robert crumb's lesbianlover= Sup Forums

this triggers my intact penis

He's never said this

he had a good point about the montage of heck docu being horseshit.

You call your peepee'groundzeroc'?

youtube.com/watch?v=v5h0JgDSDj0

k

Dude, cobain was a fucking hack, i never saw buzzo buying into the bullshit that most musicians go through. Pretty down to earth guy who cares more about just working on music.

Buzzo is a total hypocrit. They skimmy the line between joke and serious with their undergroundfratboyclubcred_nonsense, then if it so happens it stuck as real to people, they're all to happy to take that pole'r e s p e c t'up their collective-s-assho'le. Patton is the samebuttboymongoloid. LEkrisvanderstocktgaybar2312planet

what.

simply eric

Yes, simpletondemonjohnmasses53000 eccehomo, that's "what"..

what do you have against patton? were you front row when he shot that baby eyedropper out of his ass?

Kingbuzzos= literally stuck in revenge of the nerds, playing the jocks, cheerleading with their whorewives for the nerdgrohls. They're an embarrasment to themselves, the which, is also their salesperch. Anyone who falls for their whiteboycarny-rip-off, deserves to.

His music is shit and he's a shit being. #patton

Where did the spacebar touch you user?

I literally only listened to melvins in my teens. They're a very juvenile band.

Not at all, your frontal cortex seems damaged, should we repair you, sexbot53000?

No homo, bye.

I did. And I still do.
He doesn't seem like caring about being relevant.

he meant: "drugs are bad don't get addicted and die instead of living and making music, doing what you love"

Spoilerssportre #melvins!!

this interviewer is creepy