What happened to him? including conspiracy

What happened to him? including conspiracy.

this nigga dead

he died

he was a junkie who shot himself high on heroine

he lost his virginity to a 200lb retarded girl and they made a cartoon about it

non-meme answer: immortalized himself and unknowingly became the last greatest martyr for rock and roll

Fucking listening to his music is honestly haunting... the last champion of rock an roll.

Courtney Love hired a hit man to kill him when he was whacked out on H or he killed himself when he was whacked out on H.

probably the latter

Motive?

Summer is here

I'm fucking drunk tell me what you meant by this

you know what i said

In the summer high schoolers' come to le edgy dank meme chan

Kurt would've cringed at this post.

Yea Reddit has there 'summer reddit' meme dont act alll superior fuck face

>admitting to using reddit
explains why you like nirvana, fag

Kurt literally blew his fucking brains out he was dumb as fuck

I know 2 fucking songs and his story is pretty Sup Forums like, beta as fuck loser who blasted hiself away when he coudlent take normies anymore

it's like summerfags are real or something

Nobody cares pleb

more like reddit
>beta as fuck loser gets cuck'd so hard by courtney he dies

>REDDITT

what the fuck

He lived in a little village... One day a strange 'gayman' came by... Long story short... Go rent all of the lordoftherings shit. #nirvana

not user but samefag

good thing he killed himself so he can't

of course you're not an user, filthy redditor

autism

I'm probably the only one who's watched a documentary on his death here. The levels of heroin in his bloodstream were abnormally high, virtually impossible to maintain while also being able to blast your own fucking head off with a shotgun. Courtney killed him.

Money

>they made a cartoon about it
sauce pls

>I know not to kill myself so anyone who does it is stoopider than me

normie/woman detected

Montage Of Heck, documentary that's not the one about courtney killing him, has a bunch of monologues kurt cobain recorded with animated sequences, check it out, 10/10 do recommend

What? It was clearly stated that he didn't do it because he was disgusted by the smell of her vagina.

>teen spirit

Decent 5.5/10

More like 3/10.
Plus you get your eyes hurt with Courtneys titties.
That movie was just a cash in to turn everyones attention from the Soaked In Bleach movie made by THE PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR LOVE HIRED who thinks she had Kurt killed.