Population as big as Russia

>Population as big as Russia
>No one talks about it ever
What even happens in Bangladesh?

Other urls found in this thread:

bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Bangladesh#Fertility_Rate_.28The_Demographic_Health_Survey.29_.5B16.5D
geology.com/sea-level-rise/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Bangladesh_Liberation_War
youtube.com/watch?v=12R37rQ-zSY
youtube.com/watch?v=qfAcGQ7-CNE
youtube.com/watch?v=uB6FJtMdwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=0joAxRK6K_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It has a village called Analbania and serbs dhove it in our face(lmao).Anyway i have a friend in fb from bangladesh and life there is like in Moldova.Almost no visitor goes,and the place its kinda chill,but boring

Isn't it like India except with more Islam

It's where all the ships in the world go to die

Increased islamist extremism happens to a once secular muslim state

>Through a dogged campaign to build toilets and educate Bangladeshis about the dangers of open defecation, the densely populated South Asian nation has managed to reduce the number of people who defecate in the open to just 1 percent of the 166 million population, according to the government — down from 42 percent in 2003
bigstory.ap.org/article/6d881414fcc44ba89a8b47fdea037215/bangladesh-stops-open-defecation-just-over-decade

It's so shit, that even the Indians dont want to have it
Also it is like the Netherland in a sense, that if the oceanlevel keeps rising almost the entire country will sink and thus Millions of refugees will sweep into the neighbouring countries

R..rare flag...!!!
POKEBALL GO!

bravo bangladesh!

>Albania
>rare
hello newjew

>What even happens in Bangladesh?
Clothing production.

You need to deserve to be relevant by killing euros.

>population in Bangladesh is now 168 million

Don't you worry Pierre, it's Chinese and Indians problem.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Bangladesh#Fertility_Rate_.28The_Demographic_Health_Survey.29_.5B16.5D

Birthrate is at replacement level in urban areas and slightly above in rural areas, hopefully will decrease to get it to about replacement level as it develops.

between this and their decrease of shit-shitting, I have concluded that bangladesh is surprisingly a superior version of india

Look I haven't been on Sup Forums for like a year Albania was rare as fuck when I left don't judge me.

It's sort of like India, but they have blood instead of shit in the streets

Since Turks stop genocideing them they are breeding like crazy.

leave this board and never come back kike

Well +9m in a matter of decades is unrealistic, but their capital will be fucked.
But then again, the neighbouring Kolkata will probably sink before it reaches Bangladesh, so idk.

geology.com/sea-level-rise/

No

A poor Muslim majority country which is India's Mexico. They regularly kill the secular writers and Hindus. Ironically It was us who created their country because they were literally being raped by the Pakis fit soaspeaking a different language
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladesh_Liberation_War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_during_the_Bangladesh_Liberation_War

They're ranked 3rd in open defecation

>During the war, a fatwa in Pakistan declared that the Bengali 'freedom fighters' were Hindus and that their women could be taken as the 'booty of war'.[5] Imams and Muslim religious leaders publicly declared that the Bengali women were 'gonimoter maal' (war booty) and thus they openly supported the rape of Bengali women by the Pakistani Army.

Keep fightin the good fight, Pajeet

god I fucking hate mudslimes soo much, kill them all sanjay

>making kermit the frog's arsehole your flag

fucking kek

The George Harrison bucks stopped flowing

Just the usual things you'd expect to happen there I guess.

Reading the daily newspaper during the business trip was always a delight.

Rickshaw drivers getting their arms chopped off and other fun things seem to be the norm there, those kind of happenings only ever got two liner notes on the bottom of the pages.

Also hardcore Pakistan butthurt.

Definitely a lovely country.

As a public health grad student, I feel sincere happiness for my Bangladeshi friends. In 25 years, let's hope you have high tech japanese toilets as you leave your neighbors in the dust.

well done Pajeet

>into the neighbouring countries

you mean germany?

drowning

Probably because Bangladesh is bigger shithole than India and Pakistan.

A country full of beautiful sights, smells and sounds that will make you want to come back the second you board the plane home.

youtube.com/watch?v=12R37rQ-zSY

Since borders are a social construct, yes I mean (Greater-) Germany.

Bangladesh is truly a feast for your senses.

youtube.com/watch?v=qfAcGQ7-CNE

Bangladesh is to India what Holland is to Germany.
t. Indian

Bras, panties, leggings, low-cut tops.

All sown by Muslim moms who make 15 cents an hour.

Sweatshops.

Bangladeshis are to India what mexicans are to US. no, actually they're worse. They cross the border illegally and become maids here.

They also build slums. Every major Indian city has a large bangladeshi slum area.

the whole of india is a slum m8

Regular Indian slums are wood and aluminium shacks. Bangladeshis build swampnigger mudhuts that only subhumans would dwell in. They would be embarrassing even in sub-saharan Africa.

not really. slums r like 10% rest is nice desu

damn it. meant to reply to this here

The asymmetrical placement of that red ball is triggering my autism

it's placed off center so it will appear to be center when the flag is waving in the wind

youtube.com/watch?v=uB6FJtMdwYc
youtube.com/watch?v=0joAxRK6K_w

I don't believe you.

It helps that they are much more crowded and urban then many other nations.

wow bigot much?