ITT: Albums nu-males will never understand

ITT: Albums nu-males will never understand

Other urls found in this thread:

numalemedical.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, I guess I must be a nu-male for not enjoying awful grindcore, then.

yep

Thats it

Nu Male might possibly be the worst Sup Forums/GamerGate meme yet. At least cuck is funny in an absurd way.

t. balding white dude with glasses and a beard who gets offended by memes

Nu male isn't even just on pol, many websites have used it to categorize the new trend of feminized men you belong to

>balding
Lol my thick, flowing golden locks are the only thing that's actually attractive about me

hey look, a nu male who likes to be cucked

t. carl the cuck

nu-males love nails

for a second i thought that was supposed to be semen from looking at it at a distance
also wtf nails is the nu-male equivalent to powerviolence
"hey man heard of this really awesome epicsauce metal band nails???!? xddd'"

What is a nu-male and what makes you not a nu-male?

From what I understand, most Sup Forums users are skinny white guys with poor genetics and bad taste in music. Are nu males just other people like that who happen to disagree with you on politics?

What are you talking about they love that band

Sensitive, effeminate SJW white knights

see numalemedical.com/

So your answer to my question is "yes"? The only thing that distinguishes the nu-male from the Sup Forumstard is the SJW white knight part.

ITT Sup Forums cuck meme nu-male black we wuz lmao reddit trump shillary sjw

t. butthurt nu-male

Post a picture of yourself. All white betas look like this and qualify as "cucks," no matter their political affiliation. Attempting to live vicariously through Donald Trump doesn't make you exempt to this.

t. butthurt nu-male

Idt a skinny white guy is necessarily a nu-male, it's more of an attitude. The sensitive, effeminate aspect contributes too. I think a right-winger with the characteristics I mentioned is a nu-male too

Right, but the meme originates from Sup Forums which is full of emasculated losers who overreact to virtually everything and lack masculinity and agency in the real world.

What's to get exactly? They intentionally made shit abrasive music with inflammatory lyrics for the lulz. It's the extreme variant of novelty music. It's just a larf lad.

oh you mean metrosexuals?
cause that was already a memeword

Fair enough

big boy R I F F S

Why do beta manlets call normal people "nu-males" now?

Why do nu-males get upset over memes?

yes

found the nu male

found the fatass

Carl the cuck is the most reddit meme of all time. Part of the reason I stopped browsing Sup Forums was when they began having /r/thedonald welcome threads

once you even speak highly of reddit I automatically associate you with freshman year high schoolers who like filthy frank, anime, and call things degenerate

what if I'm far-left but dont use Twitter, wear glasses, play video games, bald, etc. like all the nu males?

RE