What kind of jobs are there in Scandinavia what did your parents do?

What kind of jobs are there in Scandinavia what did your parents do?

both of my parents are architects

Professional alcoholic is quite popular

Your map is shit

Lumberjack and social worker.

father is plater-welder and mother nurse

My dad was a teacher and my mom was a passionless leech

My dad used to make cell phone software at Nokia sub-contractor but that story ended up as you know so nowadays he's a nurse in senior home.
My mom works in office.

I think you'll find that "Park Chemist", is the politically correct term.

that map gave me polio

Can i be the official white women impregnator or are the positions taken already

>Finland
>Scandinavia

Pick one

Wtf mine too

explains the autism

WE WUZ SCANDINAVIANS AND SHEEEIT

My dad was a banker. I am however, really unsure about my mother. She sung, played guitar and wrote songs in different languages (french, english and more). I was told she was very intelligent, but also had a controversial mentality, that ultimately lead to alcohol addiction and later on schizophrenia.

civil engineer and nurse

sang* btw

that sounds like my mother except she was a model then after she had my sister and i she got on the alcohol and then developed schizophrenia

did they always take you on stupid trips to see stupid buildings during your holiday?

mine did

tell me more about these attitude problems that may lead to schizophrenia

Wow such stupid

Funnily enough, it also started getting serious after she shat out her last child. I don't know if it's a weak mentality, but as an ex-smoker I've really been focusing on addiction and how it associates with my mental well-being.

I don't know much about my mother desu. She was loving and caring, but could also act weird I guess? Like autistic kind of emotional. The worst part is that I've been diagnosed with Aspie Syndrome. I'll probably end up like a maniac as well. Good riddance

Yes, but I am very grateful for that desu. Much better than spending 2 weeks on a beach. Learned to appreciate architecture and not only the classical shit Sup Forums jerks over.
What autism?

the autism that brought you to Sup Forums

Are architects known for being autistic? I don't get it.

i'm afraid so, sorry you had to find out this way

Dad was an F-16 mechanic, now he supervises other mechanics.

Mother is a dentist

>Dad was an F-16 mechanic, now he supervises other mechanics.
Same, but F-18s