Spics can't understand portuguese as well as lusophones can understand spic grunts

>spics can't understand portuguese as well as lusophones can understand spic grunts
Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochrony
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjunctive_mood#Future_subjunctive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>you can't understand drunks but drunks can understand you
Just think about how retarded you sound

t. CHI

Portuguese is literally a bastardization of spanish, it's obvious that you can understand it

why would I want to understand portuguese

How well do Brazilian understand Spanish and how well do Spanish speaking Latin Americans understand Brazilian Portuguese?

Feels good that as an Anglo I can go through life without understanding either.

I can understand about 86.2% of written spanish, spoken is harder but still understandable.

Spic dummies can only understand about 1% of portuguese.

Even if you speak slowly?

This. Portuguese is just too barbaric and crude for us to understand.

He's right though, I can understand spanish fairly well while hispanics have some trouble trying to understand portuguese.

It depends. Mexican spanish was somehow harder for me to understand, but european spanish is clear as it can be.

>86.2%

que me diga un macaco de mierda spic tiene huevos

Habla Portuguese que te respondo en Español.

It doesn't matter, portuguese is a level above sp*nish, it's like a monkey trying to understand chinese for example.

ariba riba

What if spanish is a bastardization of portuguese?

Get a kid with down's syndrome, try to teach him Spanish, the best that will come out of his mouth is Portuguese.

>monkeys can understand humans but humans can't understand monkeys in the same way
Very logical 2bh

That makes no sense, humans can understand animals better than animals can understand us.

You can cry as much as you want, burrito.

>solamente
>somente

>vosotros
>vos

>nosotros
>nós

>lunes martes miércoles jueves viernes
>segunda terça quarta quinta sexta (more logical and practical)

>polvo
>pó

I can go on until I die, our words are shorter and usually makes more sense.

>Proceeds to prove my point

thats because it is simplified.
It is like a language that cuts corners, for example Imobiliaria instead of Inmobiliaria, or Setembro instead of Septiembre.

It is like the abandoned completely some consonant clusters from Latin.

This is not a bad thing as far as I know. It would be perfect imo if we managed to do something like esperanto, with no exceptions for the grammar rules.

Portuguese is more efficient AND more complex tho, just google "is portuguese harder than spanish" and everyone will agree.

desu this is evolution baby

We can understand Brazilian more easily than you can understand Portuguese, so I guess there's a hierarchy going on here.

We can also understand French a little bit, even without training.

The biggest problem with Spanish is that the Basques in the north and Moors in the south were too dumb to speak the local street Latin, so they were forced to bastardise the language so that it was simpler for everyone. It does have a tiresome and unnecessary number of open vowels. It's like if the Mona Lisa was painted in 8-bits.

Portuguese (and Galician up to a certain point in the last century I think) never needed to join more than one kingdom, so it stayed truer to the original language.

Even Cervantes said that Portuguese was the sweeter language of the Peninsula.

Yo entiendo português.

Colômbia é só uma colônia brasileira.

True, that explains the niggers in Colombia.

And USA?

construa parede, paco

That's because we have more vowels, thus making spanish easier for us to understand and harder for them to. That's just it.
History just passed above you and your post.

same

>Lusophiles actually believe that retarded babbling is better than a strong and clear language.

>Spanish author Miguel de Cervantes once called Portuguese "the sweet and gracious language" and Spanish playwright Lope de Vega referred to it as "sweet", while the Brazilian writer Olavo Bilac poetically described it as "a última flor do Lácio, inculta e bela" (the last flower of Latium, rustic and beautiful).

Memes aside, Portuguese is a very beautiful and odd language. Euro Portuguese is the only stress-timed romance language (in the west group, at least), which makes us sound a bit slavic:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isochrony

We were the only ones to keep the future subjunctive tense from Latin in regular speech:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjunctive_mood#Future_subjunctive

We don't have a singular phonetic pronunciation for each letter like the Spaniards and Italians. We can have sentences without a subject (Spaniards and Italians also can, but not the French or the English), we use both the gerund and infinitive, etc, etc.

But most Romance languages have their own unique stuff.

I think that you guys (hispanophones) tried to force your kings to speak like the commoners, whilst we forced our commoners to speak like kings.

>retarded babbling
esp*nhol

>strong and clear language
português

Weren't we talking about macaco Portuguese?
Calla pérfido macaco

You fucking dumb niggers, literally who gives a shit, they both sound the fucking same to any non spanish/portuguese speaker, Spain and Portugal are the same shit, Brazil and the rest of South America are the same shit

>macaco Portuguese
É quase a mesma coisa, só a pronúncia muda psh.

Calla pérfido macaco

Calla cucaracho.

el pinche wey

Pronunciation is everything.
Compare ebonics to actual English.

Chango chato chatarra chichón chillón chusma.

>>Weren't we talking about macaco Portuguese?
Well, without trying to be meme-y about it, the biggest fault of Brazilian Portuguese is sounding too close to Spanish.

But the gramatical rules and uniqueness of Portuguese to the other romance languages still applies to Brazilian Portuguese. Only the pronunciation differs to be a bit more syllable-timed and less stress-timed, especially when speaking slower.

We also have Ebonics in our language, but from proper Africa.

Spanish sounds so fucking dirty and pleb tier,much to mexico's fault

This.

This is the most retarded thread I've seen in quite a while

>calling a peach "mólócótó"
They brought it upon themselves, desu.

i really like this thread.

michael jackson eating popcorn.gif

Nosso idioma possui mais fonemas que o deles