twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the foobs

what's wrong with Windows Media Player?

fb2k on windows. g music browser on linux

MusicBee

Foobar is the fedora of music players.

there is literally nothing wrong with itunes you special snowflakes

>ui customisation

iTunes and Spotify because nothing works on Mac and I regret everything :)

You shouldn't be complacent with bloatware, normalfag.

ncmpcpp + mpd

f2k if yer not a pleb

Foobar

I really miss the iTunes thing where it would show me all my album covers like tiles though

i wish I could do that with foobar

iTunes uses an insane amount of resources and crashes constantly if you have more than a couple thousand tracks in your library.

Then use MusicBee instead

Used Winamp for 5 years, been using MusicBee for almost a year.

Like this?

I hate over 10,000 and it hasn't crashed once

I tried Music Bee, but it was very slow and ugly with bad UI

Maybe I judged it too quickly and should give it another try

How do I make MusicBee not shit?

on second thought I might be thinking of both MusicBee and Media Monkey, that one sucked too as far as I remember

What do you mean, you can make it look just like itunes pretty much, and if it's slow you must have a shitty computer.

If I wanted itunes then I would be using itunes, I want a good music player that also happens to let me browse my music library like itunes does when I feel like doing that

clementine works well dude

MusicBee barely uses any resources and its UI is pretty good

>If I wanted itunes then I would be using itunes
it's itunes except it has no bloatware and great customization
it's not like the problem of itunes is its UI

It sound like you just can't into customization, because MusicBee can do all that and so can Foobar with the right components

Can you tell me what Foobar component that is?

I tried finding one that did he album cover library thing and wasn't able to

nvm apparently it's called foo_facets

Clementine currently, it's pretty nice.

f2k

DeaDBeeF is the only usable GUI player on Linux btw

The OSX version is passable but the Windows version is simply unusable.

I was a long-time foobar user then I switched to MusicBee for the superior ipod support and thought "you know what, maybe I don't want to configure everything my damn self"

Google play for phone and computer
foobar to listen to my own junk

f2k on PC

standart music player on Lenovo smartphone ('cause lastfm scorbbler don't see f2k on phone)

Can you tell me how to get MusicBee to look like this?

Saw this the other day when looking how to fix one of my components, looks pretty good and might be what you're after.
reddit.com/r/foobar2000/comments/4t9qzh/my_tweaked_catrox_theme/

It's running the DarkRED Flat skin, other than that MusicBee isn't too complicated, just fiddle about with it.

That little box next to the search bar will let you configure all sorts, like how the albums are laid out and the sidebars. Right click on the bar at the bottom, or the top I think it's at by default and you can move it, or change the progress bar to a spectrum.

Click on the bee icon and select edit preferences (or ctrl+O) for other customization settings.

Pro tip: Go to Preferences > Layout (1) > main panel > configure views > Artwork Layout and you can choose what fields are displayed under the artwork or if you want it blank.

winamp

>the Windows version is simply unusable

I have nearly 10,000 tracks on Windows and it's still perfect

Thanks man, I appreciate a response that isn't the normal "hurr you're a retard" thing. MusicBee has always been rather plain looking to me and I've been meaning to fiddle around with it but never got around to it now.

don't be retarded

The A-Z jump bar seems to not work at all. Any word of advice on that?

cry a little more

Maybe it's better now. I haven't used it since 2009. Who cares, I've got foobar EXACTLY how I like it. You're stuck with whatever apple give you.

I'm pretty sure that's ESPlaylist.