Are the Nordic countries bros like the Anglo countries?

Are the Nordic countries bros like the Anglo countries?

>anglo countries
>bros

Why are Danes even Nordic? I understand geographically they are a Nordic country, but aren't they culturally closer to Netherlands and Germany than to Norway or Finland?

no

Denmark is culturally and in pretty much every other aspect closer to Sweden and Denmark than Finland is.

So Danes have more in common with Finns than Germans?

>c*nada
>anglo

Finland is not Scandinavian. Denmark is Scandinavian. Denmark, Sweden and Norway are remarkably similar and almost every aspect.

dont kid yourself, Finns are close to Swedes, you are just 5 years behind us in poltics. Soon you too will open your arse for refugees and you will like it just like us

Estonia is the only Nordic country, Finland comes next. Rest are recent invaders from the Sarmatian planes.

this x1000

t. Finnicised slavs

br*ts are rly this stoopid...

No we aren't. We're closer to Balts in both spirit and mentality than Scandicucks.

ONE OF US ONE OF US ONE OF US

slavs wish they were us

>italy

>almost the same as Argentina

Yes. I mean obviously we have adopted some shit from Germany, but the reason Scandinavia is so closely bonded is because we've been at war with each other so much and thus country borders has changed frequently throughout time.

Sort of. We're cool with Norway and Niceland, but Sweden and Denmark are a bunch of cucks. Finland is a bit volatile, but they are mostly fine.

accept it, we are just a backwater version of sweden

>anglo countries
>bros

We're closer to each other than the Hispanosphere or Francosphere tbqh

This.

When I have gone back packing Brits, Aussies, Kiwais, Yanks and Canadians always end up hanging out and chatting. It's not just a language thing because other Euros speaking English end up hanging out together.