Qu'un sange d'impur

>Qu'un sange d'impur

What did France mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

lemonde.fr/idees/chronique/2012/03/11/qu-un-sang-impur-abreuve-nos-sillons_1656090_3232.html#no_mobile
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Châteaux_of_the_Loire_Valley
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the ancient regime it was said that nobles had blue blood, and that normal people had a red blood. It's a metaphor to say that the blood of the common people is the one that is feeding the nation or something like that.

it's more like "the blood of our enemy", because this song was made when France was at war against Austria, and not the blood of the nobles like said, it's a really common mistake, and very few people know about it

I actually heard that your version was a common mistake
I don't know what to think anymore

ne voulant pas dire de conneries, j'ai vérifié sur Internet, parce que je savais que ce n'était pas ça. Wikipédia dit que la chanson a été composée en 1792 et que avant de s'appeler Marseillaise, elle était nommée "chant de guerre pour l'armée du Rhin"

sans vouloir être méchant, où est-ce que tu as entendu ça?

>sans vouloir être méchant, où est-ce que tu as entendu ça?
Je sais plus, mais la plupart du temps c'est les deux versions qui ressortent et les gens débatent de laquelle est la vraie.

C'est vrai que la confusion est vite arrivée, vu que la chanson a été composée pendant la Révolution française, les gens croient que le sang impur représente celui des nobles. Mais faut pas oublier aussi que le pays était en guerre à ce moment-là

2 Camps:
- Le camp royaliste avec son "sang pur", non mentionné dans le chant.
- Le camp des simples roturiers de "sang impur", mentionnés dans la chanson. Que le sang impur abreuve les sillons signifie le sacrifice nécessaire afin de bâtir la nation.

Seul l'auteur des paroles le sait. La première est généralement celle qui est mise en avant, car plus politiquement correcte que celle qui dit que les ennemis de la France ont un sang impur. La 2e explication est pourtant tout à fait plausible, pour un chant composé à une époque de fort développement des théories raciales et de l'exacerbation du nationalisme.

> tfw except us no one gives a shit about our national anthem.

I care mnsr. Frenchman, I often sing the portion aux armes citoyens, formez vos battailions, marchez marchez qu'un sang impur privately or whistle it in public.

Bien évidemment, le sens du patriotisme s'effrite au sein de la population, les gens ne savent pas ce que c'est de se battre pour son pays ou pour une cause pour la plupart. Le gouvernement voudrait même remplacer la Marseillaise parce que c'est plus d'actualité pour eux

Don't people think you're a gommunist if you whistle the Marseillaise in public ?

If you like France you should come and visit us, french girls love american lads. The last american guy I met in Paris was 27 yo in a hostel and he told me : «in two nights I had sex with two different girls, I'm not used to this».

Not the same guy but other than Paris and Marseillaise where should I visit?

Also, how do I avoid nigs and arabs there. Heard those ppl are scum

Faux

Vrai

c'est gentil de débarquer comme ça et de dire vrai/faux, mais est-ce que tu pourrais expliquer ton raisonnement s'il te plaît? et ce sur quoi tu te bases aussi?

(je suis l'user à qui tu as dit "faux", je demande ça juste parce que je suis curieux de savoir)

Not him, you're probably both right seeing that Austria was fighting with the nobility against the revolutionaries

lemonde.fr/idees/chronique/2012/03/11/qu-un-sang-impur-abreuve-nos-sillons_1656090_3232.html#no_mobile

You don't really avoid them, they are in every big city.
Actually I don't really like myown country so I would be a very bad guide.
But you can go in Brittany, it is a very peaceful region (with very few imigrants) with ocean, nice celtic culture, medieval towns and millenary monuments. Only problem : bad weather and bad transportation.

>bad weather and bad transportation.
That being said I need to rent a car? Seems interesting

Where should I visit if I were to find good winery and so? I am kinda foodie.

>Heard those ppl are scum
How about making your own opinion hmm ?

If you're into that the castles of the Loire valley are pretty cool

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Châteaux_of_the_Loire_Valley

If you're around Marseille, Cassis and "le chateau d'If" are worth a visit imo. That's better in the summer tho

south west France is best France

avoid what is north of Paris (Picardie, Nord Pas-de-Calais...err, Hauts de France now)

Good winery ? You have so much opportunities !

-Bordelais and Gascogne. Bordeaux wine, nice town, and south-west food is very good. Actually you could visit nice rural southwest France like Périgord.

-Lyonnais. Top tier food, nice culture. Lyonese wines are stronger.

-Dijon and côte d'Or. In the north of lyonnais. Crazily good wines and 10/10 gastronomy. Quite cozy, rural and medieval.

-If you are into germanic culture, you can go in Alsace where wine-tourism is well-quite developped. You have a «wine-road», making you discover plenty of nice medieval villages with its own unique wine production...

-The south of France, more mediterranean. I can't tell you of a specific location to go, but you will find there nice wines, good food, good weather, cozy landscapes and flowerfull villages.

Actually, I like my country.

>Where should I visit if I were to find good winery and so? I am kinda foodie.

wine: Loire Valley, Côteaux de Provence, around Bordeaux... but well, they're very touristic regions

food: pretty much everywhere, but south west is the best

south west has the best mix of great weather, great food, great monuments and cultural landmark, great typical cities and villages, and a lower density of population

thx for all info man

The blood of the nobility which ran through the streets during the reign of terror.

The Germans think it's about them, but it's always been about the French killing their own nobility.

wtf why are the french being so nice in this thread

Everywhere except the far north of France and Paris have a wine region next to it. All of France's wine regions have low quality and high quality product (depends on the producer). Also, most of the vineyards follow Frances major rivers.

I can be nice enough to insult you, if that's what you wish

but you can't

How do I get a cute French gf?

I like Mediterranean girls.

Learn Quebecer French and go visit France. Guaranteed prime pussy will come to you.

find one, speak with her, slowly build a relationship, be nice, and you should be ok

Frog posters always say Quebec French is like nails on chalkboard. I don't know a lot of French, but Joual sounds like shit.
Aren't there any tricks? Like, things that will impress them and make them want to marry you and only you right away? In Canada it's being in the media or really, really rich.

no french woman looks like that

France had a national anthem? lol was it ''don't shoot'' lmao