Do you guys pay for your music? I typically use Spotify for just checking out some random music. I use what...

Do you guys pay for your music? I typically use Spotify for just checking out some random music. I use what.cd if I want to download a whole album. And if I really like an album I will buy a Vinyl copy of it. I next to never buy cds. pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj8emUhESeA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ses6cy3EEuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i buy aarons albums

how do you get into what.cd

You can interview to get in or be invited in by a member. My friend gave me an invite.

i buy a steady mixture of cds, records, and tapes, while also downloading quite a bit from what

not really into spotify, but i get the appeal

i use apple music discovery. pirate what I love.

I support no artists.

why does Will have one of the most astonishingly punchable faces I've ever seen in my life?

We should make him and Aaron fight to the death and then shoot the winner

i buy CDs

>what.cd
worst meme ever, you'll still need to pay a seedbox to keep a decent ratio

>you'll still need to pay a seedbox to keep a decent ratio
actual worst meme ever

just don't be retarded with your downloads

i use apple music because i can listen to music at my job

Not him, but you're wrong. Seedboxes kill the average what.cd user. I'm glad I left that shithole. I'll never be able to get a good ratio.

Demonoid on the other hand....RIP.

I buy some of everything, though vinyl is the best physical format for me.

>Spotify

No, I'm not a millennial. I prefer to actually own my music.

I use Spotify to preview for free and then buy the cd.

which is what I should've done for the new Descendents but I thought it'd be fun to get there right when the store opened. Boy was I wrong. What a load a crap. Cute packaging illustrations etc. though. Although I really don't think they should be referencing caffeine addiction anymore since the music is so slow now. There was one fast song which again was cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lj8emUhESeA

I fantasize about punching this idiot in the face so hard that I shatter his glasses and break his nose.

pretty hip of you brej

you sound like an angsty cocksucker

>using spotify to listen to music on my iphone while I walk to work and stop by starbucks on the way

on a scale of 1 to 10 how white am I

Why don't you make your own coffee?

I would use spotify if you didn't need to pay to actually listen to the tracks of an album in order.

because I'm a busy man and don't have time

I don't pay and they play in order just fine for me. However they do have a break between each song which of course is only a problem if the songs are intended to flow into each other.

I don't really have the pocket change I used to so I haven't bought an album for quite some time. Do I feel guilty for downloading? Kinda. Not really. It sucks cause vinyl has become a status item which is bullshit, ive walked out record stores in disgust no way in hell a used single LP is worth 19.99. It used to be easier to get a haul, 80-100 bucks I could walk out with an armful of records, now it's a couple LPs. Goddamn shame

Glad I'm not the only one who couldn't get into it, album sucks. Everything Sucks was their last good album.

I re-listened to Cool To Be You and I think side 2 is actually pretty strong although I am fucking mortified they didn't give credit to the Germs for Mass Nerder. "Contains an interpolation of We Must Bleed by The Germs" What the fuck is so hard about that?

This should've been the direction of reunited Descendents. If they're gonna go super pop then they could at least have a ton of off kilter key changes.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ses6cy3EEuo

>mfw I rented a seedbox during a freeleech a few years ago and got 200 GB worth of upload credit

I just thought Cool to Be You lacked energy. I would argue that Everything Sucks is the best Descendents album, very few throw always tons of good hooks and choruses, should have really been their swan song.

>Everything Sucks is the best Descendents album
damn

when it came out I tried to throw it out of my car but my friend stopped me and made me just give it to him.

Why doe? I get that it's shift away from their more core sound, but it is truly a pop punk masterpiece. I thought I wouldn't like it as much as Milo Goes to College but it grew on me.

spotify is a shitty way to "support" music. Me? I buy CDs and Vinyls if I really enjoy the album

I'll be honest I havent heard it in a very long time so I'll give it another try.

If anything it's better than their recent snooze fest... What a disappointment

I thought surely 12 years would be a good sign that they had plenty of opportunity to retweek etc. but now I'm thinking this may have just been simply spurned by the recent documentary. At least No Fat's a fun song and a sequel of sorts thereby making it "essential"

I'm kinda gettin into I'm the One. It reminds me of Good Things

It take not even a few minutes to make your own coffee, what are you talking about? You probably take more time going to starbucks than making your own coffee.

>spurned
*inspired

i have a spotify premium android apk so i can hear the full album without ads, if i like it a downloaded

pay for music? lol wtf

>implying you own any music you yourself didn't create

I enjoyed that, thanks