Who is the greatest rapper of all time and why is it MF DOOM?

Who is the greatest rapper of all time and why is it MF DOOM?

Cause his flow is like butter

Clogs up the veins.

Because he's got more lyrics than the church got ooo lords

Because in his right hand was your mans worst nightmare

Because he knows i doesn't matter who or what we are; it's what we do that's important.

*it

>white person detected

>only white people like DOOM
Literally just kill yourself

it's not right to judge people by the color of their skin user

Hey user, I'm not white, I like me some DOOM too :)

I love how MF DOOM is the most consistently praised rapper, if not artist on Sup Forums

there's not a whole lot to dislike about him, except for maybe his most recent efforts. he's pretty much solidified his status as one of the best rappers of all time at this point.

Actually, it's Jluch

It's true though. Met a nigress at a festival yesterday who knew who young lean was but not MF DOOM

>underground lyrics rapper is not know to normie scum (female)
wow im surpresed

because normies think that yung lean is an actual rapper and not a meme

well it's true

Why is that a problem exactly?

im black fuck off

grown man in a rubber suit running around with a young boi face ass

white people trying to act like they know shit about rap because they listen to the most entry-level shit is cringey

bullshit

>implying your taste is any different
Tell me your top 5 hippity hop albums.

>white people trying to act like they know shit about rap because they listen to the most entry-level shit is cringey

Giving a fuck about it is way more cringe.

>listening to white people rap

He literally raps anout himself rapping. What has he actually said that could justify him being the best rapper?

Erik B & Rakim - Paid In Full
Afrika Bambaata - Beware
Prince Paul - A Prince Among Thieves
Edan - Beauty And The Beat
Jeru The Damaja - The Sun Rises in the East

You act as if he does that exclusively, and as if he can't show that he's good by rapping about it

Rapping doesn't become good because of a topic user, it's quality is defined by how the rapper does it

Absolute garbage taste mate

>Rakim
>the most entry-level shit

Pick 2, fuck nigga

Same taste as a pretentious middle aged white folk
>mfw

It's Jay Z

except not really because when do you ever see whiteboys on Sup Forums talking about those artists?

>Calls people out for enjoying "entry level shit"
>lists paid in full

nice contradiction mate.

>when do you ever see whiteboys on Sup Forums talking about those artists?
Right now.

Jay-Z is a joke

Pic related best rapper

Actually this is
Baits too obvious

Then wat would you recommend senpai?

To actually answer OP's question, I think it might actually be Eminem.

The first reason why I think this is because of personal preference. I just think his rhymes, flow, and storytelling are just the highest average out of every other rapper.

Second reason is because of Dr.Dre. This feels like cheating, but it makes sense bare with me. Dre has an unbelievable influence on the rap game, but I think his genius wasn't fully accessible until he got Eminem. The slim + dre combo is almost a west meets east team, which was dangerous to say the least back in the 90's. Not only that, but the team produced songs that reached A LOT more households than any other rapper at the time. The man was on national spotlight as much as britney spears; and the best part was that despite catering to this audience, he was still rapping about HIS life, not some made up story to "sell out" (i.e. rapping about selling coke)

Third n final reason for this post is the Slim Shady LP. "Slim Shady" was ultimately the character dre+em put together that really hit stardom. I think for the first time ever, rap would have seen the success of a rapper whose character/demeanor didn't revolve around being a gangster. Yes, there have been successful rappers who didn't just talk about the streets, but not as successful as em. This is all numbers; hiphop heads already know rap's storytelling/character potential, but slim shady was the first break for this, and kids who thought rap was just for black people who sell drugs were left with quite the opposite.

Where is slug

Fuck Eminem he's ass and only got attention for sucking Dre off and being an edgelord.

post a non fucked version of that image

>dadrap

Cause he's got more cheese than Dortios, Cheetos, or Fritos

My Essay: Why slug is more better then snail
1- Slug is so much light than snail who have shell to copy slug technology
2- the snail use the shell because is a fucking faget
3- snail got crush so easy, and you can give slug to ur dog chew and lives
4- shell is MORE heavy than no shell
5- some slug have internal shell because more evolved and advanced alien
technology
6- crush slug with hammer and slug leave away; crush snail with hammer and
fucking explodes
7- all slug are hermaphrodite. snail is too but because faget.
8- slug is name of a bullet. snail means it is slow.
9- slug eat carrion, slug dont give a FUCK
10- slug didn't need an upgrade. slug is perfect.

Picture raleted. Is slu

0/10
Didn't mention Slug's superior rapping abilities

get that emo tinged soul patch rap outta here

maybe not of all time there are too many great arguments for others, but he's my favorite

mostly cuz he's a lyrical genius and he's always speaking over your head infinitely its actually sort of mind blowing. ive listened to madvillainy and his solo output for years and im constantly uncovering new ways for his words to trip my head out.

DOOM sings soprano like "una duociano"

Maybe I'm a normie but my favorite record of his is the DANGERDOOM debut

Yeah but they're essentials that are almost universally acclaimed, why wouldn't anybody think they're great albums?/artists?

favorite DOOM lyrics?

>It's too hot to handle, you got blue sandals
>Who shot ya? Ooh got you new spots to vandal?
>Do not stand still, both show skills
>Close but no krills, toast for po' nils, post no bills
>Coast to coast Joe Shmoe's flows ill, go chill
>Not supposed to overdose No-Doz pills

Your taste is even whiter than anyone else in this thread lol

it's not though

My faggot friend said Eminem is the best because he is the most talented and popular artists and won't bother taking my recommendations because they aren't popular in the mainstream like DJ Shadow. What do you do Sup Forums

shove a whole dj shadow vinyl up his ass

Any other suggestions? I'll take that one into consideration tho :^)

does someone have links to any of his records as any alias besides doomsday and madvillainy? the archive is down : (

im brown and I like all of them, maybe their just good user

i wince at illmatic being on this list but i went to a party for the first time in forever and someone put on 'the world is yours' and then this hueg white dude started giving an unsolicited 10 min lecture on why it's the best hiphop record ever, contextualizing its history and painting its influence etc etc shit was wild

Because he has more soul than a sock with a hole ;)

>and won't bother

then let him listen to what he wants, he clearly doesn't want recommendations

He has this weird thing of both wanting to listen to new artists but at the same time wanting to stick with artists like Tupac, Dr. Dre, or Eminem. I give him stuff that are similar to them but he barely tries them

im white and I love all of these lmao
dude wtf that sounds hilarious

it would've been pretty funny but i was wild blazed and it mostly made me uncomfortable and then i started thinking about what it means to be a white fan of hiphop like myself yadda yadda not a good time

dang i love all these and im white dang

Only posers think Eminem is the best rapper.

So it's better to listen to your cousin's shitty trap mixtape?

is that a tribe reference

What a coincidence, that the hip hop white people like is also the only good hip hop.

Doom is dope but the greatest was
>Gifted
>Unlimited
>Rhymes
>Universal