Why haven't you yet converted to Islam, the clearly superior religion?

Why haven't you yet converted to Islam, the clearly superior religion?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. communist

bismilllah bismillah maşalla

I already did

I do have a bit of a hard on for Islamic architecture.

I like pork, not being stone for not praying enough, shaving, my women not covered, having to kill myself to fully obey Allah, and I hate the desert.

>and I hate the desert
Only about 20% of Muslims live in Arabia

But I can get breeding like rabbits, putting women back into the kitchen plus militant collectivism with totalitarian dictatorships while not scoring abysmally on the science and medcare score at the same time?

sorry Sup Forumstard but there was not a single successful country that worked like that

My city actually has a mosque

Because I'm a Christian Deist

I already have

because god isn't real and i'm not a weak minded individual that needs to believe in bullshit fairy tales to find solace in life

>superior religion
>pork and alcohol are banned

Are islamic theocracys sucessful?
Its like they jihad out then stay economically stagnant after plundering until they repeat again..

Im just arguing that europe at its worst was in every regard superiour to the islamic world when it had the same values concerning spiritual supremacy and a strong reproductive culture.

There is nothing this culture can offer but strength in the face of our decadence, but we had strenght (for better or worse) before without it, rendering it useless.

I want to say *tips* but I'm sure you already know how neckbeard you sound.

>europe at its worst was in every regard superior to the Islamic world

Mate this is embarrassing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_Golden_Age

>inb4 autistic ignorant discussing about histrory after your post
the 4channers who are pretending to be Christians are much more insecure and contrarian than us athiest "neckbeards"

That church was built by christains cuck.

Islam is for cucks.

how long was that?

Islam has been shit for centuries, and is getting even worse.

Assalum alaikum brothers and sisters, I am currently struggling with university and my sick mother, please make dua for her well being.

Eh, ofc we were not always on par with each other, but their golden age was rather shortlived in comparison to the european ascend fueled by the seperation of church and state and maybe catholic rules against incest too.

Ottoman period was also pretty intimidating, but still overcome, they lost everytime in comparison so why dig up 1200 AD stories if I could do the same and compare the eastern roman empire to mohammeds arabia shortly after his death which would be a rather small timewindow for a comparison.

Because I like to play with a full dick.

> us athiest "neckbeards"

Murtadd. Does your family know?

>Why haven't you yet converted to Islam, the clearly superior religion?

Why is it so superior?

>Why haven't you yet converted to Islam
>Hagia Sophia
??

Could you do me a favour and ctrl + f "christian" in that page you just sent and start reading a bit more about it.

I think that that is Haga Sophia, which is only partially Islamic architecture.

Yeah because their all moving to Sweden, Germany, and England.

It's like they knew it all along "let's build a magnificent church so Turks can add minarets when they take over this place"

Same bro

Yep, Hagia Sofia is more orthodox architecture than Islamic. Muslims just kinda built those four pillars and other stuff.

Because I'm Mormon and I don't want to lose my magic underwear

I like pork, alcohol, music, realistic art, dogs and music.

What did he mean by this