Holy shit Sky Ferreira admitted she used to be a slut. I'm glad she has disavowed her old ways

Holy shit Sky Ferreira admitted she used to be a slut. I'm glad she has disavowed her old ways.

I agree, user. I, for one, am glad I am remaining pure and abstinent. Sex is gross.

>she's a slut
>bare tit on her album cover

Gee who would've thought.

literally who

Sex feels good, but being a slut is gross and pointless.

You do realize being a slut is just the natural extension of having lots of sex? Once you attach a label like slut to it, it doesn't become anymore gross?

>Sex is cool, but not many sex because that's so much different

sluts are monsters

>You do realize being a slut is just the natural extension of having lots of sex?

With many different people, yes. It's easy for women to get laid, that's why it's not as impressive when they get many partners. It's much more impressive when they can secure one partner of high quality.

>be underage and homeless
>be a groupie to literal who's until you get a record deal

As soon as she got her record deal, it stopped being "fun".

esl

Yes, I do remember when having no standards or dignity was fun. I think I was twelve-years-old at the time.

Ah, a real gentleman. I tip le fedora to you, good sir

>You do realize being a slut is just the natural extension of having lots of sex?
"maybe if i write nonsense people will think i'm smart and actually have a point"

I feel like it was pretty obvious that she was/is a slut

its fucking sickening to objectify people and use them

its sickening that women cant be seen as objectifies

No it doesn't you retard. Having lots of sex with the same person doesn't mean you're a slut. Getting gangbanged by a bunch of Niggers does.

is this a joke?

And here I thought she was a pure innocent christian virgin.

>>tumblr

CLOWN

What are the odds she was stoned out of her gourd at the time of that tweet?

Wasn't that fake?

you need this to rationalize "moral sluts"

youre disgusting

LMAO

Wow, this is totally has to do with actual music and even so, totally worth of a thread

NEW ALBUM WHEN

youre the enabler and the cause

she falls back on you for a reason

>Remember when being a slut was fun?
>Tfw ywn know that feeling

have someone