Turks on INT: Funny, edgy, secular

>Turks on INT: Funny, edgy, secular

>Turks in my school: Islamic( they even pray on the schools stairwell) aggressive, autistic, violent

Why can't we just exchange?

because we turks we got in the 70s where jobless scum, can't really expect their offspring to be much different

>pray on the schools stairwell

Why would school allow such a thing? You couldnt do that here.

>edgy

In Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan just recently lifted the ban on headscarves in Turkish public universities and government.

In Turkey they use the term "white" Turk and "black" Turk (not based on skin colour) to differentiate secular liberal Turks from traditional conservative Turks. Secularists in Turkey are an urban class. They make up maybe 15% of Turks. The rest are thick-skulled rural durkas.

The liberal tradition in Turkey springs directly from the Ottoman intellectuals of the Tanzimat period who tried to reconcile a decaying religious Empire with modern development from the West and Europe that left the Turks in the dust and incredibly vurnerable. It was a civilisational struggle to keep up. The culmination of it all was Atatürk.

The Istanbulite pseudo-European urban culture of Turkey has always been at odds with rural Turkish culture. Imagine the North-South divide in Spain and Italy, but instead the urban west and the rest of the country. And Durkas instead of Terrone and Moriscos.

Exactly this, it's a culture clash

No, the Turks that have Balkan/European ancestry are the ones almost always secular since Ataturk himself wasn't even a Turk in ethnicity.

mfw, real Turks are durkas while the fake identity crisis stricken Turks with European ancestry are of course the secular ones.

Makes me think.

No it's a genetic clash. The secular Turks almost always have some European ancestry from the Balkans and Europe while the religious ones are just sand people.

>T*rks on Sup Forums
>secular

she looks a lot better without a mask of makeup
even attractive

Dumbest made up theory I have ever read, the durkas here are mostly kurds OR the German immigrants who go WE WUZ OTTOMANS AND SHIEEET

Most of Turkey is secular and look up to the young turks ideas and beliefs.

Educate yourself instead of writing such bullshit

This. She actually looks like a QT instead of a doll

They are Greek.

>says mehmet

I know full well that most Turks in turkey aren't secular and the ones that are, are typically those with European ancestry. It's a genetic thing. Turks with euro ancestry are almost always secular while Turks with no euro blood are almost always durka and they almost always look like an Arab.

there are no turks with european anchestry in turkey you dumb leaf, the balkanoits stayed in the balkans during the ottoman reign. Almost every turk in Turkey is secular, when you ask them if state and religion should be together most of them will say no. But go ahead and spew your pseudo-intellectual bullshit

>no Turks with euro ancestry

Stop telling yourself that, true they are few but they are there which explains why seculars in turkey are a minority. Turkroaches are a mix of their immediate neighbours and those they conquered.

That girl should be a Star Wars character

If turks are so secular then why does Recep "For Disaster" Tayyip Erdogan enjoy so much support?

Holy fucking shit secular turks in turkey aren't a fucking minority if they were a minority turkey wouldn't be a fucking secular country but it is a secular country get this in your fucking head leaf

See
>>

yeah,but try to mention armenians or kurds and they chimp the fuck out

>turks I see on tv: angry, revolutionary, exterminating kurds

>turks I see on int: non-existent due to roach bullying

>turks I see IRL: hot white women

based america does it again

Because Tayip gets all the votes from the almancis that live and Germany and most of the kurds and some turks, which makes about 40 million people, around 20 million being kurds, 6 million being the almancis and the rest being durka turks.

Your post reeks wikipedia. Fuck off read a proper book about history then come back make claims.

there is no divide between north and south in spain.

Erdoğan is a secular his own way compared to other middle eastern countries. He is not like lets say Muslim Brotherhood.

The Sultan is still more secular then the caliphs.
What is te secular counterpart to the caliph isnt well liked by the west too tho.

I meant sheiks instead of caliphs,gotdamned Im tired, fucked up the whole meaning !

>that pic
Honestly, groups without atleast a few thousand tall boys with washboard stomachs and a solid stylish uniform shouldn't be allowed to do the fascism meme.

They are living the dream already, so what you see there is the shia neighboorhood of regular joes/ahmed going all out I guess.

turks seem like the most normie muslims here where as lebs(mostly palestinians) are absolute shit cunts

>Why can't we just excange?
Honestly f a m I would like to get an excange. Turks you see in Sup Forums are very small minority in here. It's not that good in closeup.

no she doesn't, it's a meme

>canadians on Sup Forums: insufferable pricks
>canadians irl: passive-aggressive arsewipes

Why

It was you who wanted cheap labor. That's why you got the shittiest ones.

>Ottoman intellectuals