youtube.com/watch?v=0o4lgv5Bag4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>hard
Have all my keks m9

This is relative to Drake's other shit, give me anything like this but better

>or better

Gladly

Views is better than IYRT anyway

Like there's a lot of filler on Views, but there's about 13 tracks of filler on IYRT out of 17.

You should seriously get rid of your trip before you embarrass yourself anymore on this board

no

Gave both albums a fair amount of listens this month. IYRT is better structured. Views is hit or miss in its collection of songs

>not liking souls of Mischief or LUM

Your taste is piss poor friend

Forreal, what should I expect with Lil Ugly Mane? Haven't listened to anything from him, and he feels like a meme in discussions

he's on that next level shit

I respect that as they're both hot or miss as fuck(and every Drake release), but I think the hits on Views were better executed(Weston Road Flows is one of my favorite Drake songs, U With Me? Is great too)
Definitely go check it out for yourself. Don't let Sup Forums's shitposting cancer get to you. It's memphis hip hop revival bangers from a white dude with pitch shifted vocals that make him sound like a badass black dude, and just fantastic production over brags, funny vivid stories, and catchy hooks. Trust me, it's good shit. Also don't let the intro throw you off, I like it a lot but it can definitely be a turnoff because it's pretty noisy. But from the second track you'll be hooked

Also the bit about the intro and second track was referring to the album I posted, Mista Thug Isolation

Crucify me, but I wish Drake put more dancehall in the album, and combined it with rap more

T b h, I'm new to rap. What should I look out for when listening to rap? What qualities make a good rap album?

if it sounds good to you, you'll like it

For me personally, I like it better when Drake sings, but that's because I think he's generally a wack rapper now that he's famous and shit. But I respect that

I'd be happy to give you some recs. there are a shit ton of different sounds and vibe in rap music and hip hop as a whole. What are you generally into, like more aggressive music? A lot of psychedelia? Do you care about lyrical quality a lot?

I listen Psychedelic music, indie rock, non hip hop shit. Ambient music and comfy beats when it comes to electronic music

Drake gets consistent listens from me, loved Take Care and NWTS equally, but IYRT just scratches an itch I can't describe.

I really, REALLY enjoyed Madvillainy, and idk if Death Grips is even hip-hop anymore

Check out this album for some comfy electronic hip hop

Death Grips is almost all hip hop outside of most Jenny Death and select songs on TBP.

Wasn't that also the name of some shitty emo album?
I wanna say Hollywood Undead

And if you dig psych shit, check this out. A fantastic combo of old school hip hop and neo-psych

OP probly wants to find some more exciting hip hop project to listen to and you guys are suggesting fucking old classic-tier albums lmao
I'm the same OP, IYRT is something I can just put on in the car and bump for a while. I'd probly reccomend most mixtapes as that's basically all that they are (hard and comfy.) I'd say rappers like Future or Young Thug for hard and perhaps Chance (might be too boring) or Wayne for comfy.
Albums that came out recently:
Still Brazy by YG is pretty hard & comfy
First half of DJ Khaled's new shit is hard
Ferg has a pretty hard like 5 song streak on his album starting with Psycho (rest is meh)
Good Kid Mad City by Kendrick is also a pretty classic album that's both hard and comfy imo

If you want a neat indie and hip hop combination, this album's right for you. A lot of folky guitar performances on songs like Say Something, and it's crazy catchy. I think you'll dig it.

Also, Sremmlife is pretty similar to IYRT and goes even harder
Flockaveli is a classic, but can sound kinda bland and maybe a bit boring a few times, but has some classic fucking tracks

This is the opposite of what op wants

Well he said he was new to rap and wanted some recs so I'm just showing him the diverse realm that Hip hop encompasses. I sort of just assumed he's heard Young Thug and Future like everyone else has

flockaveli is a classic but its def not comfy

SeeIf you want something more toward what you originally suggested I think modern trap rap is your avenue. A few good recs:

Night Lovell- Red Teenage Melody
Lil Uzi Vert- Lil Uzi Vs. The World
Travis Scott- Rodeo

this album has some of the comfiest production ever IMO youtube.com/watch?v=oSAxD_hTrE0

That's an interesting statement but I do really love that album

Travis Scotts' part in IYRT just clicked with me recently. Can I expect that from him in his discography?

Kind of. Better, in my opinion, because a lot of his charm in his great production. Just hyper-atmospheric beats, fun hyped up rapping, and catchy hooks

>its memphis hip hop revival bangers
>implying this is all LUM does

If you like drake really take a listen to nwts it's pretty comfy

Also this is pretty chill with some really comfy beats

half comfy half hard

Also if you want something more old school this is one of my personal favorites

youtu.be/VcibKnRYMis

Your truly,
5tarLord

The comfiest

bump

That's a mixtape you fucking stupid retard

I was clearly referring to MTI shithead. I've heard all his sides of tape, absence of shitperson and everything, but I posted MTI because that's what OP wanted in the description.
Best mixtape of all time! Great pick. I love that tape so much

Bump

Coherence. Thematic presence. And depends on who you're listening to, if theyre dark and grimey like Vince or Bones or something then as long as they keep it up throughout and album it's solid

>Drake
>hard

You wanna just stop now or...?

A mixtape is a free release for the streets. This was marketed, priced, and put on the charts

Also
>pointing out one fucking word

You're on the rag, m8

I'm highly interested in what "on the rag" means. And ya I agree it was really an album he called a mixtape. Normally I'm a stickler about the dichotomy but Drake was bullshitting calling that a mixtape

*You're
*It's

"On the rag" generally refers to a woman's menstrual cycle. In this case, user 1 is relating the nit-picking aspect of user 2's statement to the general irritability of menstruating women.

Ah, Gotcha. I'm gonna start saying that

not even close. IYRTITL is drake's best album

Sup Forums can't talk about rap.

youtube.com/watch?v=0o4lgv5Bag4