find a flaw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RUi9he-PcSQ&list=PLOrUyUVuqtSQmK0voc3zMOTSNGBWgdYkH&index=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>noise
>music
lmao pick one

Part 1

This album is evil. It is responsible for the whining, whinging, responsibility shirking culture that has pervaded western youth for the last 10 years. Radiohead are not pointed, sensitive critics of the post-modern military industrial complex or the alienation caused by modern technology. They are pampered Mummy's Boys from the mean ghetto streets of Oxfordshire who realised early that some girls dig it when boys look moody and have based their career and music on that fact. It boils down to a simple equation- music-soul+pretension=Radiohead

Having said this I like their basslines. No complaint at all about the bass player.
The purpose of the glorious genre we call rock music is not to articulate self-indulgent misery or indeed to save the whale. Radiohead attempt to do both without even thinking up a tune.
The idea, if you are writing songs from the dark side, is to articulate pain. Genuine sincere pain. Or if you are writing about politics blinding anger.This cannot be done when you are concerned about karma police infecting your brain. Still less when your imagery is so elliptical you could be singing about literally nothing. It was once said of Paul Simon that if some girl hadn't have treated him so bad in High School we would have missed out on all those marvelous songs. Thom (oh how I hate that darn "h") seems to have had the same experience reading a UN report on wealth redistribution.
By all means listen to the first two albums, the second especially , but don't buy into this nonsense. You will never get out.

END YOURSELF RETARD

pt 4 goes on a little long, other than that it is perfect.

part 4 is ambient music. i really like that and should be longer for me but i understand why people dont like that

too long and gets a bit repetitive at times

>I still like it though

There isn't a flaw. It's a really amazing album and I wish Boris had done more like it. Not that I'm not happy with a lot of Boris albums, they are a pretty consistently good band, but I want more like Flood. I also want more like Feedbacker.
Has anyone seen Boris play Pink? I saw them in Dallas and it was the best show I have ever seen. They were all destroying it and the crowd was as into it as I was.

it's drone you fucking retard, have you even heard the album?

Its too slow to bolt

I just saw them last night. They're crazy good live

Listen to it all the way through and tell me what you think.

Can you at least post pasta for the right band fucking tard

>he thinks it's pasta

In orlando? That was an amazing fucking show

Its not long enough

Flood IV is twice as long as it needs to be. I get that it's an ambient closer but it would be perfect at 10 minutes. More often than not when I listen to this album I listen to as much as IV as I can but as soon as I get bored I switch to something else

the only flaw is that Wata is married to that chinese nigga Atsuo and not me

Bought my ticket to see them in Minneapolis on the 17th... I'm super fucking stoked!!! Also getting to see Earth again is just the icing on the cake. This show is gonna be fucking tits!

I saw em on their first night

Shit was mad intense

10/10 good shit

Saw them in Phoenix. It was an amazing show, but holy shit the crowd were just standing around. No one got a mosh pit going until half-way through the show, but so many people there just stood around. That kind of sucked, but the show was still amazing. Wish I had stuck around in the venue to see if I could get my vinyl autographed.

>tfw u started the mosh when Nothing Special started

feels good mang

You asshole. There we were, standing at the crowded front of the stage having a good time when you barge in with that goofy smile on your face and thrash around like an idiot, causing a mosh and almost pushing us onstage

correct

not a bad track by any means, but an outlier and less interesting than the rest of the album

>I wish Boris had done more like it.
This album is so unique that I'm not sure how that'd be possible without it being too much of a copy.