The Pefect Downtempo Playlist

I think I did it Sup Forums

This might be the finest playlist ever created. Find a flaw. Gimme feedback.

open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/6yc4bW2dgyTq6GVx2iBYj4

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0KkkTNnlnvcbJjrXs12zbX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What feel is this for?

For anything. It's more for personal consumption than a group setting, for sure. Tell me what you think.

>Spotify

Fuck off pleb

I've been going through a very introspective phase recently, these are my feels.

>can't afford Spotify Premium

You're just poor.

Spotify is literally the best thing going for music these days idiot. If you can't afford $10 for legal music than evaluate your life.

What about this playlist is downtempo? I'm seeing The Flaming Lips and Sufjan Stevens.

Normally I wouldn't give a shit about threads like this, but I saw your song selection in the pic. I gotta say, this is some of the most dark and beautiful music I've ever listened to, and I am discovering new bands from just listening to this. Good job man.

Thanks dude!

Maybe one should listen before they pass judgment. Can you listen with your eyes?

It was a simple question. Do you plan on answering it, or do you want to take offense at this as well?

I'm not taking offense, or even being a dick, lol. Listen to the playlist and see how it works, or don't. I don't care. I was just sharing something.

Your playlist sucks.

Thanks. 48 followers say otherwise. Now fuck off with your inferior taste.

DOWNTEMPO IS NOT GEETAH MUZAK

Downtempo (sometimes referred to as chillout) is a genre of electronic music similar to ambient, but with a greater emphasis on rhythm.[1]

Chill-out music is an umbrella term for several styles of electronic music characterized by their mellow style and mid-tempo beats, "chill" being derived from a slang word for "relax".

The 1990s brought on a wave of slower paced music which was played throughout chillout rooms—the relaxation sections of the clubs or dedicated sections at electronic music events.[3] Downtempo music started to surface around Ibiza, when DJs and promoters would bring down the vibe with slower rhythm and gentler electronic music upon approaching sunrise.

Chill-out music emerged in the early and mid-1990s in "chillout rooms" at dance clubs, where relaxing music was played to allow dancers a chance to "chill out" from the more emphatic and fast-tempo music played on the main dance floor.

Dude are you even listening to his playlist? Stop trying so hard.

Wow. This fits my mood perfectly.

>Stereophonics
>Sufjan Stevens
>downtempo

kys and stop samefagging

Keep bumping my thread, thank you. Apparently you have something against my playlist. That's okay. I'm not samefagging. So I appreciate you bringing my thread to the top every time you think you are going to bring me down with your negativity.

I use apple music, how can I convert the playlist?

post moar chill playlists if you have them

You can't

Did You Know?
Sometimes, musical artists will compose and release songs outside of the genres which their music normally falls under!

Guitar music isn't downtempo the same way Deadmau5 can't be called metal.

Fucking rockists.

Deep Thought

Study/chill/wind down playlist

open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0KkkTNnlnvcbJjrXs12zbX

didnt you make this exact same fucking thread last night? what the fuck are you doing

This guy is a fucking idiot.. Let the adults talk. If you noticed, he also included Crystal Castles, but it's not one of their aggressive tracks. Stfu, gtfo

Did You Know?
Artists that are mostly known for guitar music may make songs that aren't guitar music! Wow! Isn't that interesting?

Are you samefagging this entire thread?

Fucking.. no I'm not. Do you see how many people are following my playlist and posting? Anyone else feel free to chime in and tell this dude that you're actually listening to my playlist please.

playlist is fire

Why don't you look at the 'Tempo' and see that it's 'down'

>

Is this even a post

pleb x11

#REKT
#PWND
#BTFO

Not really, I give no shits about that pic.

What weird foreign country are you from? You are strange.

Poland probably. Bet you $5

All people from Poland are weird.

Not quite Russia, not quite Western yurooop, amirite?

Poland is definitely Russia, lol. Buncha fucking weirdos.

If you had to pick, what's the weirdest western Yurooo country to you?

Spain or Portugal

>45 / 1 / 12 / 1

Jesus fucking samefag christ...

Uh we have been having a conversation here, and a douchebag idiot that has been posting a lot. OP here. I'll let the playlists numbers speak for themselves.

needs more Lil uzi vert

go to bed idiot

No

what's your problem dude

Chill and It's good music but not my taste. Would play in my nightclub if i owned one though.

This playlist is pretty good. Like the Huerco S.

You'd play this in the club? This was created as a personal playlist. Interesting take though.

I just listened to the whole thing back to front. I had my fader turned on, and transitional repeat was on as well. Even the transition from ending to beginning was beautiful. 10/10 playlist.

Thank you! I tried!

followed

Needs Aphex Twin

>poster count hasn't increased

lol

Yeah I'm insomniac OP. 57 posts/15 posters. Me posting a lot, one troll. 70 followers on the playlist. That averages 3.8 posts. Read the thread nigger and see if that doesn't sound realistic.

Followed

Nice, a bunch of mucore, just what I needed

Spotify sound quality is garbage.

Pretend you even know 1/3 of these artists.

Explain.. Spotify streams at 320kb/s. Beyond what your ear can hear

Wow, really? I don't know then, it's always sounded crappy to me, I usually listen to cd's but the downloads through the itunes store even aound better to my ears. Maybe it's a mental thing.

>Beyond what your ear can hear

nah.

But it's a pretty solid quality compared to other streaming services, granted

its only 320kb/s on premium, dipshit.
its 192kb/s otherwise (AKA shit)

AKA you're poor? Get premium

>160

lmao

Yes, David, I'm sure no one has ever heard of NIN, Brian Eno and Radiohead before.

>not posting in the actual downtempo thread

Think about it.. If you're streaming, do you want to rape your data/stream efficiently?

Either way, Spotify gives you the option to do whatever the fuck you want

>he uses spot-a-pleb™

Open it with Taphead by Talk Talk

any playlist with shitty gesaffelstein is a fail

Fits pretty well actually

>stereophonics

Fucking hell, i'm Welsh and I hate them. There is no escape from them. Even on this Vietnamese crochet board.

Why the hate?

I changed it for you user

Because they're shit but everyone has an erection for then around here. Can't walk into a pub without Bartender and the Thief ringing out. Stuart Cable had the right idea.

>Willing to pay for music
>Buys spotify premium instead of physical albums

Great.

Okay?

Who says I don't do both, idiot?

>Retard: The Person

Shit list.

I appreciate you sharing your opinion! Thanks for the bump.

>rock
>downtempo

loooooooooool pardners

great, another foreigner enters the arena..

Then what purpose does spotify serve, faggot?

I like it user. Followed.

How can the perfect Downtempo playlist not contain any Downtempo?