That international feel when you haven't been on Sup Forums in months and it used to be your favourite board

>that international feel when you haven't been on Sup Forums in months and it used to be your favourite board

What happened bros? Where did I go so wrong?

you ruined this board without even being here you crinkly red/orange/yellow fuck

>red/orange/yellow fuck

Huh?

Huh?!

seasonal change in climate that yields changing levels of secondary metabolites in plants which result in color changes of leaves?

*places paw on your shoulder*

You better back off..

Everyone loves us now

*backs up*

*keeps katana in sheathe*

please do not touch me

Before I came to Sup Forums I bought into the stereotype that canadians were nicer and more polite versions of americans.

My view on americans didn't really change, but wtf i hate leafs now

To be fair Sweden, I once thought you were a utopia, but I've learned only of your great blackening and browning in recent years.

It seems...we've disappointed eachother...

We should stand together as the most cucked countries on earth

10/10 I laughed irl

It really depends on where you go in either country. Being as large as we are, there are differences in behavioural norms, dialect, etc.

Larger cities tend to be a little more "Received Pronunciation" in their day to day.

Pol people moved here

Also the mods are cucks recently

*crawls out of cupboard*
*takes a step towards you*

your a dorable

>this whole thread
night Sup Forums is best Sup Forums

Most of your posters are ledditors, like actually. Also, anywhere you go on the internet or the real world, I mean ANYWHERE, Canadians always feel the need to mention they're Canadian even if the context doesn't warrant it.

I've never met a Canadian irl that didn't shift the conversation to "muh healthcare" and "Why are you americans so fucked up with police, etc?"

generals
There are more generals than non-generals

Man, that's a fantastic looking Napoleon, do you maybe know the artist or name of the portrait?

It's a meme picture. Do you think he made it himself or researched it?

Either way, because I'm a Nice Guy™ I did some digging (reverse image searching) for you and found out the source, it's a painting by Jacques-Louis David, titled "Bonaparte franchissant le Grand-Saint-Bernard" ("Napoleon Crossing the Alps"). He made five versions of it between 1801 and 1805, the one pictured being the first one. Initially commissioned by the King of Spain, the composition shows a strongly idealized view of the real crossing that Napoleon and his army made across the Alps through the Great St. Bernard Pass in May 1800.

the Leaf
he starts the war
he fuels the war

nobody cares you dumb sharter.