Your honest opinion on American banter?

Your honest opinion on American banter?

Pretty bad, vileness isn't banter and I'm not just talking about the pic.

Not very witty or funny, an anglo would have done better than just "lol Mc Nigger, or anything insulting in front of MC".
What you need to do is get all the staff to start clapping when he pays or something.

kinda just seems like a stupid thing to do to a customer

Let's be honest though if this happened in Australia Sup Forums would love it.

Christ.

you know how marsupials are weak as shit, and can't compete with mammals, and only managed to exist because Australia is so isolated?

american banter is like that

If he was being a cunt

But not if he is just a paying customer

nah its current year, bantz aren't allowed any more

'Oh my god, did everyone see the homophobic slur on the drinks sign? Can't believe this is happening in 2015, let alone in Fitzroy. Think about what kind of business you want to support m8s, what kind of behaviour you'll tolerate,' one patron said.

'It's not edgy or cool to bring back being a homophobic bro. It's f***ing boring. Try harder next time,' another wrote.

t. McStinkyNigger

*claps*

It's not funny you stupud faggot. Kill yourself.

>No tea
Disgusting

wow is early morning Sup Forums always this stuck up ? relax i thought that was funny

that was even funnier

>hurr its not acceptable to say nigger but it totally is to say faggot
well ok then

Why are australians so good at banter and why don't they help their american friends get better at it?

>hurr its not acceptable to say nigger

No one said it wasn't. Just that its dickish to do it to a paying customer who just wants services

McCottonwood is a 4/10, the two others are 1/10 and I'm being generous - an elementary school kid can do better.

Include me in the screencap

It isn't, though, at least not in the States.

>Suing people for saying mean things about you