>litterally nothing
>litterally nothing because I'm a good little bootlicker

Legalize everything!!!
PLEASE!!!

dude

>Germany
>nothing I think
>I'm too autistic to know from where I can get drugs

Most of the stuff is sold on the sp00knet. Everybody uses it for drugs nowadays.

Nobody will ban it because of journalists.

Sp00knet - putting drug dealers on suicide watch since '03

Argentina
Illegal
Ocationally marihuana, but none regularly

>california
>pot
>pot

>your country
Canada
>legal status of drugs
Honestly I don't even think the cops know at this point, nobody cares though as long as you aren't selling it in large quantities.
>what drugs you use
booze, pot, acid, mushrooms

>inb4 FBI
>inb4 dude weed lmao

>arizona
>never done anything more than alcohol
>voted to legalize marijuana
Haha dude weed lmao am I right?

Just find someone that does drugs, from there it's easy. Being university age helps.

America
Marijuana decriminalized in my city, everything else is illegal.
Occasionally marijuana

Mexico, reside in USA
Weed and robotussin brand grape flavored cough syrup are legal. I don't care for weed but robotrippin sure is nice.
Heroin, alcohol, cocaine, occasionally meth, dxm,n2o, mushrooms, ketamine, very rarely weed, amps, xanax rarely, i smoke. A bunch other drugs I don't do anymore like prescription opiates, internet bought psychedelics, mxe, etc

>lives in America
>considers himself Mexican
>Is a drug addict
I hope you know you're the cancer that is killing the southwest.

Flag
Nonsensical, weed totally legal in some states, decrim in others and a life sentence in yet others, it's in same class as heroin, crack and meth are a class below
I smoke weed sometime s and used to do acid/shrooms a lot just moved to Cali and it'll provably be legalized in a vouplr weeks

>2016
>taking the bait

Lmao son, I'm harmless to society. I work, I don't caus any trouble to anyone, I'm one of the most calm persons I know.
And I don't consider myself mexican, I am mexican.
No bait here son and youre two off from >99999

>Eagle-land
>Pot's almost legal, hard shit still illegal
>Booze (Only with friends), occasionally pot, and I did acid once. It wasn't very fun.

Flag

Currently: Xanax, booze
Favorites: Ketamine, marijuana
Have used: Pretty much all the "popular" drug types except opiates and meth

I hate all the new fuccbois in canada treating weed as a miracle drug. I hope they go spiralling down in drug addiction. I am having the hardest time not smoking weed right now

Drug addiction is not a problem in Mexico, dumbass.

Well, it is a problem because you fucking idiots can't stop giving your money to murderers while you make 0 efforts in legalizing the source of income of criminals, making them way more powerful. But is not a problem in the sense that we consume them. We have among the lowest levels of consumption in The Americas, including legal drugs such as Alcohol. Except for tobacco, that one is high.

Your fucking junkies are killing us. If you are not going to stop consuming them, legalize them already.

Wow I never thought of it like that. Wtf I hate america now

>flug
>drugs r bad mkay
>the fun ones (LSD, MDMA, Cannabis)

Flag
Recreationally legal weed in my state
I smoke weed and binge on xanax on occasion

>flag and usa
>whatever idk
>i really wanna try lean, but i heard it's pretty dangerous. someone tried it here?

>codeine
>dangerous
Really nigga?
Plus I thought you chinese were huge fans of opiates.

only dangerous because its addictive, so don't have a steady supply of it
you can overdose from it, but you shouldn't be using quantities high enough to worry about that

flag
nothing
weed, occasionally lsd, and cocaine more often than i'd like

Just heard it's pretty addictive
have you tried it? What's the high like?

This. And I live with parents and they hate that in the house

DUUUUUUUUUDE WEED HAHA DANK BUDZ LMAO BLAZE IT FAG HA *SMOUKS BIID* OMG SO RANDOM

>Illegal
>Weed

fenlan
fuck I know I'm not a lawyer
I have access to them but I'm too cautious to use any

a lil late srry
but i haven't tried it, but i've done other opiates, so very similar
its a very warm pleasant feeling, you'll feel like everything is all right in the world, pure bliss

Ketchup and mayonnaise are kinda illegal here

Hi

>Failippines
>I'll get instantly shot here for a little hit of weed

Isla las Filipinas
Shoot on site
Meth, weeds

ayy me too, im surprised legal cannabis even made it to the ballot, Arizona has the most brutal drug laws in the country and its historically super conservative when it comes to drug legalization. im hoping legal weed gets passed here so i can get a consistent supply for once

Get shot even for weed?