Coldplay Hate Thread

ITT: We talk shit about coldplay

I'll start: Chris Martin sounds like a pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oofSnsGkops
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as we're hating gay "alt rock" bands, please add OneRepublic to this thread. Thanks.

I wish one of them tried to be gothic so I could call them a bunch of faegoths.

I don't like Coldplay either but I gotta ask
What are you actually gaining from this? Like it just seems like a waste of everyone's time. Genuine question.

It's just that they sounds too fucking feminine and I just can't see why they are fucking good at all. I agree with Oasis took shit on them. Coldplay just bunch of pussies trying to be cool

Well, Unity in Hatred, I got to say. At the moment I just want to talk shit about them. Enjoying the hating and hatred. Care to join?

Hymn for the weekend is the best song of 2016.

Yea, fuck them

They are a really effective pop band

The worst thing about Coldplay is that they somehow managed to pollute Radiohead's creative pedigree (I'm not sure how) and turn Radiohead into a Coldplay tribute band.

I'm honestly not sure how that happened since Radiohead are a much better band with a far more engaging discography but... I can't deny the reality; they've become an imitation of Coldplay. Their newest album was fucking garbage.

Chris Martin only sounds like a kindergarten who finally got a weekend from getting raped by his uncle.

Yeah, effective on making shit music. They are genius at that. Sounds like they didn't put any effort at all! Gotta give em that

Hating on Coldplay is only about 2% less plebeian than enjoying Coldplay.

Let's re-make high and dry over and over: the band

>caring about status

I don't care if I got good or bad taste in music. Every music genre and artist has its own merits, and I respect that. But not to coldplay, they are just absolute garbage.

Can't top that. Cheers, user

way better than radiohead honestly

hipsters will disagree

lmaoing at your taste

lmaoing at your life

is this what teenage boys in the uk who are into music talk about

if your life spent on praising coldplay then i got to say you are worth to be laughed at from any corner of the world, mate.

I don't know about UK, but Coldplay suck balls.

Yeah, I think so.

I hate this poofta band. Everyone who likes them comes off as "soft"

I cant stand U2 either. Bono's a piece of shit.

"Parachutes" is probably better than your favorite album. Fight me, faggot.

not one mention of his "dancing"

I can't stand bands like Coldplay, U2 and Radiohead and everybody that is a stan of them

my ex said I sounded like coldplays lead singer. i'm glad shes my ex. I never sounded like that cuck

this is new, care to elaborate? I had the same thought as well. I thought it was only me.

How did they become so bad? Remember when they liked Kraftwerk?

not worth to fight. I can't compare all albums of them to any different album from different musicians. all of them are equal shit.

LOOK AT THE STARS

But Yellow is good

Still better than U2

This nigga named his baby "Apple".

I hope his child gets bullied for her awful name, and for having Chris Martin as a dad.

Viva la Vida is a great break-up song. No word if it still helps with "conscious uncoupling"s.

>on Sup Forums
>concerned about wasted time

Best coldplay song

youtu.be/oofSnsGkops

I like coldplay.

That was on their bad third album though, when they were heading downhill. I remember being hugely disappointed by that after A Rush of Blood to the Head.