twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember when i used to care about dean. good times

who do u like now. im trying to leave this rabbit hole

Im not your fucking "lad"

>soundcloud.com/urbansocialmedialounge/babyfather-419-nervous

This is the shittest song I've ever heard

Did you post this as a joke? I'm genuinely confused senpai

its an absolute banger lad

If you thought it was a banger I'm not going to tell you that you're wrong for thinking that, but you're probably not listening to it the way Dean Blunt would like you to.

>not listening to it the way Dean Blunt would like you to
this is exactly why I stopped listening to dean blunt

what way am I supposed to listen too
don't tell me its another critic on rappers?

Nice bait, no way you can be serious

Just listened to it again and that song is absolutely fucking aids as fuck. Anyone who enjoys that shit unironically should be gassed.

>waah stop liking what I don't like

don't you have a weird frontier thread to start james ferraro fanboy

I understand that it sounds pretentious as fuck and to be honest I'm not mad keen on Dean's releases past Babyfather BBF, but it's obvious that he's got something to say and there is a lot of criticism in his music. If you can't see that I don't know what to tell you.

This is what good Hip-Hop sounds like you mongoloid

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZIxNDYgVtM

im not either but what is it thats hes trying to say?
I was able to understand black metal and redeemer.
on the wire it seemed like he hated hip hop but this song is a pretty decent trap banger and his low energy rhyming goes perfect with it.

>i have no idea who james ferraro
>googled his shit
>it sucks

nice projection babes

Even as far back as Black Metal Dean was commenting on black culture. The Narcissist II was literally a black soap opera.

you can't comment on james ferraro until you've listened to his genius for a month
fuck off

I don't know exactly what he's trying to say because like I said I'm interested enough in his most recent projects and whatever social comment he's trying to convey, but it's clearly there. I don't know how you think he could be sincere when releasing these generic trap beats after listening to and understanding his past releases. If you like how it sounds that's fine, why should I care.

oi oi

It's parody you dullard. Dont fucking worry about it

Well, nobody made that clear

People seem to be unironically calling this a banger. I honestly can't fathom why. It sounds so commercial and predictable. What even identifies it as a parody?

I only have three songs by Dean Blunt in my library and they all sound x100 better than this utter tripe. Where is fucking value here? What am I not getting?

no I don't think hes ever been sincere. in the npr interview he didn't like that the brooklyn crowd didn't like him having noise during his sets and wanted trap beats only
but he also didn't like how is orchestral art pop was being used by the high brow hipsters who think hes some kind ironic prankster doing stuff for their bored rich lives

I always feels like he's neutral on everything and criticing both sides

but I do enjoy these one off trap songs on his soundcloud then the torture he put us thru on bbf

you're not getting that hes one of the artist who can crossover into any genre and still make good music

the avg hip hop rapper (or vast majority) don't have the talent to make an album like the redeemer/black metal
besides maybe kanye/drake but they have way more money then him to produce stuff like that.
James ferraro is even better with that than db but ferraro is more maximalist then dean blunts love for minimalism

The thing is that this song is not good. It's really boring and actually annoying and sounds badly produced.

So I'll ask again, where is the value? What am I not getting?

Fair enough man. I guess it was just the word banger that kind of triggered me.

Judging by the fact that it's on his soundcloud/ youtube first, and not on an official release, I'd say there's not much value at all. He releases a lot of b-side/ c-side kind of stuff. Seriously dont worry about it.

there is no value thats the point. don't stress about it.
sorry m8

So the song has went from being "banger of the year" to being a song that deliberately has no value and "that's the point"

Lmaom make your minds up. If this guy jizzed into his microphone and paulstretched it I bet you guys would hail it as a masterpiece.

You guys are obviously too edgy 5 me.

its art you don't get it

It's different people replying with different opinions though right man? Fucking mong.