Why don't Americans love Australians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EDAOodylljM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>why do Americans [something false]
Loving this new meme lads

Fuck seppos, fat cunts

I don't hate Australians.

At one point I thought I'd like to visit Australia but then I read about how all the wildlife is out to kill you and all the dangerous shit that lives there. You guys should be commended for your bravery.

because dodging all your easter threads is a daily chore

This.

I only like the twink and twunk qt americans

why should we?

you have to earn our BSA trust

you know if you keep being ironically gay one day you will be unironically gay

somehow I don't think he's only ironically gay

>you keep being ironically gay
It's not ironic

You guys are a shit tier version of Californians. Australia is the floating version of Bakerfield.

- From a Vancouver/Seattle guy.

pic: average Aussie

Her videos and comment section are so fucking amusing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDAOodylljM

Because your flag is very mean and disrespectful to us

What's Bakerfield?

>Implying I don't
I got so flustered and my chest felt so tingly at this (You) I screencapped it.

'yes hello, one holiday to the completely isolated bush and wilderness which in any country is generally unsafe and full of wild animals'.
FUCK. there aren't that many in suburban areas for fuck's sake. maybe we have more spiders and shit cause they like houses that don't smell like meth which is all of your american houses. also just zoom in on a map of an aus city. totally different to america.
you guys have the most disturbingly uniform streets, it's unnerving. talk about a rat race. generally in sydney/canberra/brisbane/perth/hobart/darwin our housing is not only inclusive of greenery and areas animals love but is also spread out and not uniform.
it's not that dangerous unless you go out to the country. i grew up there and i've seen some shit.

I hope you're not allergic..
to eggs

I'm unironically obsessed with big strong Americans, I crave their attention and approval. Whenever an American gives me a (You) or even acknowledges my existence in some manner by day brightens instantly and considerably.

A desert shit hole city outside of LA that reminds me of Ausfalia.

>31% of Australians have unfavourable views of America

This except non jokingly getting (You)s from Americans makes my dick twitch when I'm fapping and browsing at the same time

its mostly lefties who think they are to "imperial".

If you took that survey in USA you would probably get even more than 31%

Fuck you america our air isn't bad at all. your country is fucked especially with climate action. kill yourself you ozone layer destroying cunt

All the poorfags/trash from the Bay Area are moving there thanks to high rent.

Australia = Western California
LA is filled with few talented ambitious Aussies who know they will never be their best on a floating trailer park.
The girl from Big Bang Theory gets one million per episode, usually around 23 episodes per season.

we got the idea for trailer parks from you...

then that means lefties are pretty redpilled

america does a lot of bad shit, having an unfavourable view of america doesn't mean you have a favourable view of china or iran or whatever

Because we got American love.

Nor is it gay.