soundcloud.com/3000bass/foor-3000-bass-exclusive-mix-058-free-download
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqr7Osx6zzs
youtube.com/watch?v=z7jBjpOU9wY
youtube.com/watch?v=mRkWSJ9c3uA
youtube.com/channel/UCWW2uNCCRmSvV5QWfxQoPyg
youtube.com/watch?v=pjgYwoKwUP0
youtube.com/watch?v=8CbFr5peSlk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nice 1 for keeping the tards out, someone should make a new one.

Unfortunately humans tend to go against what they are told. Op is definitely a tard magnet

any robot wars man in

Does anyone want a copy of my CD?

any lobby therry t shirt at corsica last night man in?

If it's free I'll take any CD

youtube.com/watch?v=0wiK1ofbluU

Heh thanks family
youtu.be/Mg9AnsTH0ME

did any of you go to that neighbourhood night in brighton a few weeks back? randomer n ben sims played i'm so fucking annoyed i missed it

youtube.com/watch?v=bukywk32jSA

any don't want to start smoking again but cigarettes are so nice man in
youtube.com/watch?v=rzFyXLoD0j4

youtube.com/watch?v=tG3kGn-WFqQ

Any /bleep/-type shit going down in Atlanta? I have to dance (it's my life right now), and I do what I can with what's available, like vid related... there are a few underground places I like, but their big events happen during the weekdays (I don't live in ATL). RA doesn't help here either, pls help

yup :/
youtu.be/GFSwYXtrAS8

As an ATLien, I can tell you that there ain't that much. We used to have some DnB nights floating about in the mid-00s but that's about it.

electronic music is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=x5qfgZtepTs
wew

Is there anything decent going on from whatever there is? It's so bad where I am, I tried to put some stuff on my DJ turntables behind my dorm, management showed up and told me to turn my set down, and the people present put trap on their phones instead... :(

I like some trap btw, just not incessant trap all night long. Since I like dancing, it just encourages everyone to sit and drink after a while

I've played music for people in public before and some people think it's awesome sometimes not so much. Depends on what I play.

I think people like the fact I try to go out there, because they acknowledge me when I do. Usually people go out there to do a barbecue, and I had a gin bucket there last time. I guess I need to improve the quality of my sets... I'm using a DDJ-SR with Serato and some Logitech Z323 speakers. I try not to stay on one type of music, I try to make it eclectic, techno, dancehall, afrofunk, some ambient, latin, more stuff... Sometimes, I try to practice my ability by cueing unplanned songs.

I feel you. People definitely give you the badman type vibe when it's something good I'd imagine, and then when it's not it's like "Hey dude can I plug in my ipod?" lmao. I have old monitors that half work and I'll play them at a pool, or go to this one place and play off of my laptop, which is loud enough to fill a room sort of. I couldn't imagine having to do one genre. But I guess it could work.

last every DT t shirts reprinted FYI

anyone here in dublin/ireland? can't wait for this on saturday

fb . com /events/603801826453152/

Yeah, it's a real balance between doing what I want and doing what they want.

Why isn't there a club for green hill zone remixes?

I'm telling you, just let me find a Genesis 16-bit audio plugin for ableton and we can make that happen... but it might be played for some btfo call of duty faggots over here, so wish me luck XD

Is there a starter chart or something pls post it thank you

._. yee

how do you lads categorise your music on your computer?

gUYS contribute to this thread

What the fuck is /bleep/ anyway can you fill me in?

any /depressed man living back at home with parents and no job but gonna reapply for grad schemes in a few months or so man/ here

Trance
Not Trance

A world of electronic music, a planet full of various sound. The electronic community /bleep/ contains and shares a vast knowledge of all electronic music. There are people who share their experiences hearing music live. The sharing of new and old releases is encouraged as well. I really love the people on bleep and if the music isn’t always great they almost always are.

There are people from the London, Berlin, Miami, and many other places I’d imagine on /bleep/! That’s a great variety of cultures in itself. Not only that, there are people of all ages, that also contributes to the variety of music shared. These varied people all communicating online to share their own music is what creates the vast knowledge base that /bleep/ contains. There’s no lack of music to listen to, and no tune that is barred from being shared!

Sharing is what /bleep/ is all about, most people share experiences of live shows right after they got home, or older members tell stories of past shows and events. Many even tell stories of anything related to them listening to electronic music. Sharing is what /bleep/ is all about. It’s absolutely amazing the wealth of experiences out on that website. When people get together it really can be magical.

Listening to music on /bleep/ with everyone is a really great experience to me. They allow for me to share music and have everyone listen to it, and I return the favor to them. It’s sort of like hanging out with friends and listening to music. That’s what makes it so great in a way. Really though, the best thing about /bleep/ is the music. The best music I’ve ever heard I found there.

In hindsight, the years I’ve spent browsing that website are completely well spent. I would've never gotten to see what life is like in the countries mentioned. I would never have had the great and enriching friendships I developed on /bleep/ I wouldn't have the great music that I listen to today. Now that’s a scary thought. In the end, I would thank /bleep/ if I could. They are an amazing group of people.

any starving himself so he can buy more records from his allowance uni man in

artist>album>track
disagree nd ill fight u

absolute choonage
choonage
semi-choonage
not choonage

7.5k loan and grant + 2k cash bursary 1k rent reduction yet in 2k overdraft man in

Lol just be happy you aren't a pard. School here is 65k usd a year :/
Luckily I had solid grades and some shitty financial situations so I got lots free

senpai I get a grand a month from my parents and an apartment to live in for free, it's never enough

i just keep buying records it's quite sickening desu

will is be quite sickening in five years tho? that's what its all about

the fuck, are you NEET?

>Sometimes, I try to practice my ability by cueing unplanned songs.
Then you should try this out github.com/AP-e/Discogs-Jockey

it's summer break right now, so yea right now i'm functionally NEET

i don't know if i'll live another five years if i keep this lifestyle up

Label > [cat#] Artist - Release title (year)

Artist > Album for hip hop

>a grand a month
What??

J that's some reckless parenting

it's a bit much i recon, but more money for records i guess.
it's not like i buy anything but choons and clothes and sometimes food

in the summer there's no decent nights either, so i just stay home and play sets 2 myself

do you record them? you might as well post them on mixcloud or something if you have good upload rates

i was thinking about it, would just need to hook up my mixer to a pc
but it's not like anyone is gonna listen 2 them and I sure as hell won't shill them on here.

Hearing that the US actually has DnB scene has been the biggest revelation of the month for me.

Nice bait.

Jungle
DnB
Dub
Techno
Reggae/Roots
Lad House
Samples/Sample Packs

Nothing else.

Woo
youtu.be/WRZi30Wb0Zw

This is kinda nice
youtube.com/watch?v=kVr59adBbBs

3.5k loan + nothing + no reduction

Working 20-30 hours a week term time to pay rent, eat etc. Grades plummeted when I had to up my hours, but that's just life innit.

>Top UK University
>Actively shutting down financial support and increasing hall rent by 35% a year.
>Get's away with it because 70% of students went to Eton or some such school.

Bleep club is just somewhere I can go and be myself without having to listen to people talk about polo etc. Bleeps have kinda get my sanity together tbhq

any bassline man in? nice mix here from the 3000 bass crew

soundcloud.com/3000bass/foor-3000-bass-exclusive-mix-058-free-download

anyone ever been to sisyphos in berlin? best club ive ever experienced tbqh familia

Any Oxford man in? Might be moving there soon. What's the scene like?

I thought you were a pard?

Lol wew where did you get that from?

how do i get the beats of the next song to lineup with the original song when im djing? can never get the timing of the play button, whats the secret?

I dunno..

As far as I can tell it's dead.

>Press auto-sync
>Get a pencil
>Jab it through your eye

do not use the play button unless you're doing hard cut tricks
the platter has to spin already, just hold the record slightly before the beat hits and push and release it into the beat at the right timing

rude

can you please redpill me on the dublin scene bud?
t. knacker stuck in pub disco land

nice
really glad to see that telling people to do things with stationery that will certainly cripple or kill them is catching on.

i dont get you. don;t i have to press play to start the record anyway? sorry im new to this, im good at eq mixing i just find it hard to sync tracks and i dont want to auto sync

yea but when you press play you just start the platter
don't tell me ur using something other than turntables

shit dude i get 100 euros per month from government (my uni scholarship) and that's it lol. of course everything goes in records, hardware, clothes and beer.

Fair. I was looking online and there seemed to be the occasional good booking. Considering starting a little thing where me and some mates could just play techno and acid for a few hours and have a very low entrance fee. Dunno if anyone would come though.

not him but i'll explain. theres great choonage in Hangar, i like techno and cans, and Opium Rooms have Bruce Willis which is a cool night. The Twisted pepper was the bestest but thats closed. theres loads of raves on where you find the address on the night and end up in some industrial area and have to go through a hole in the wall with a dodgy looking russian on the door.these warehouse parties are pretty sweet, especially seen as most places close by 3 30

Your clearly using a controller. so...

Loop the intro/start of your new song at a part where you've got a kick drum or beat.

You should now have two songs playing simultaneously out of sync.

Now match the BPM's with the pitch slider, then nudge the side of the jog wheel untill the beats sync up.

traktor s2 for home use at mo. i cant afford 2 grand

system
youtube.com/watch?v=Gqr7Osx6zzs

ok got it thanks. so im basically a dj now?

I'd drive all day for acid techno desu. Lot's of students to although the Oxford types aren't really into bleep. You'd need to be in Manchester/Leeds/Bristol to pick up the bleep students.

>2 grand
a setup is like half a grand or so.
two turntables and a mixer isn't that expensive

I was counting on the Oxford Brookes lot being proper seshheads desu.

Forgot about the poly.. kek.

Go for it man.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7jBjpOU9wY

yeah plus the cost of records. at least i have an awesome range of songs online i can get. i dont want to hear any elitist turntablist shit. im happy with my controller

>elitist turntablist shit

what genres do you mix btw?

you don't know what you're talking about, you never touched a pair of turntables.
you're not willing to make a commitment, you're not serious about it.

come back when you actually do care.

i like dystopian berlin, ostgut ton, drumcode type stuff when im on a techno buzz. i like uk bass, minimal deep techy stuff too.

really feeling this kinda shit at the mo

youtube.com/watch?v=mRkWSJ9c3uA

Imagine a library of vinyl records and CDs larger than a skyscraper. If you told a group of people who lived in that building had a meeting, it would be called /bleep/. The online electronic music community /bleep/ possess and shares a vast amount of electronic music information. Among a variety of other topics, the diverse group of people on /bleep/ exchange stories and information they’ve acquired outside of /bleep/. The exchange of electronic music is commonplace on /bleep/. Either to foster discussion or show people music they otherwise might not hear. People on /bleep/ share information on venues they’ve been to.Those on /bleep/ can be very lovable. If one doesn’t find the music enjoyable there is always opportunity to engage in discussion.

There are people from London, Berlin, Miami, and many other places that all participate in discussion on /bleep/! Because of this, there is a great variety of culture on /bleep/! People of all ages share their thoughts and music on bleep; this leads to a greater variety of information to be discussed. Individuals all sharing information is what creates the vast data pool that /bleep/ contains. There’s no lack of music to listen to on /bleep/, and no tune that is barred from being shared!

Sharing information is what /bleep/ is all about. Some people share experiences of live shows right after they got home! Stories of past shows and events are to be found on /bleep/ too! Discussion of anything related to electronic music is found on /bleep/. The wealth of experiences that the collective of /bleep/ possess is beyond comprehension. The massive amounts of information being shared across the world among real human beings can lead to a very humbling feeling .

Listening to music on /bleep/ while others around the world are at that same moment can be a really exciting experience. The music shared is very varied, as are the people sharing it. /bleep/ is like hanging out with friends and listening to music. There is no real face to face connection, but a connection still exists. Some people come to /bleep/ for the discussion while others come for the music; both can be be enjoyed.

It is possible to browse /bleep/ for years without regret. Many people on bleep get to see what life is like in countries they may never visit. There is potential for informative, enriching, enjoyable relationships to develop on /bleep/. So much electronic music can be found with the help of /bleep/ that all of it couldn’t be listened to in a lifetime. Almost anyone could be welcomed and embraced by the users of the awe-inspiring community called /bleep/.

what said is good, Hangar and Opium Rooms are two of the best clubs in the city

however you should focus on the "event nights" or "concert tours" that they're called on facebook. gonna list what i know of and what sort of music they play

>Energy Collective (the one i linked in my last reply):
jungle, dnb, techno, psytrance, breakbeats. they're known for making up their own genres too because they're the biggest hipsters going but they're still cool. they usually run in the Wiley Fox and Turks Head, used to run in fibbers basement

>Strictly Deep:
house, techno, tech-house. they don't usually run their own clubs anymore but instead get big names over to play in the Wright Venue or in Hangar every so often. do keep an eye on them, they get incredible names in

>Techno & Cans:
techno (dark mostly), tech-house, deephouse. resident night in Hangar on weekends, but sometimes will host shows in other venues and have a stage at this years BD festival in october.

>Hidden Agenda:
disco, house, tech-house. they jump between Button Factory, Opium Rooms and Pygmalion. the two main DJs (niall and colin) are brilliant

>Hidden Flux
house, disco, techno, tech-house. started as a house party event but got to run nights in Hanger and Opium. they record and upload a lot of their sets similar to boiler room, they've a good few worth checking out here youtube.com/channel/UCWW2uNCCRmSvV5QWfxQoPyg

there's plenty more (and if you're into jungle, grime or DnB there's still plenty), but these are the ones i enjoy. i can give you some more if you want but i don't know much about the rest

as for raves, you'll need to know the right people, but usually word spreads about them on the night so keep an ear out and you'll probably hear about them. they're not as common as you'd think though, garda have been out on force over the last year.

Why

youtube.com/watch?v=pjgYwoKwUP0

damn my eyes are getting watery "lads"

Techno is easiest to learn to DJ on, it's a good place to start no matter what genre you're into. I had to learn on techno and house before I could move onto breakbeat/jungle.

cheers lads
youtube.com/watch?v=8CbFr5peSlk

Someone post that pic of dub man crying

Reminder that it's not a real club unless some lad is hanging off the sub-bass, taps aff, screaming rewind at the DJ.

It's often shit though, has to be said.

Reeeeeeeeewiiiiiiiiiiiind