Think of the greatest of achievements in music. Not a single one of them is made by a woman

Think of the greatest of achievements in music. Not a single one of them is made by a woman.

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmXcIjjdgX4
youtube.com/watch?v=2MSwBM_CbyY
youtube.com/watch?v=rwnNdqpCF8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_of_Bingen
youtube.com/watch?v=Bld_-7gzJ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1U_adNhyKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bad pepe man

Friendly reminder that she accomplishes more in a single song than OP will in his entire lifetime.

This was made by a 15 year old girl

You're right, your mother really fucked up bad bruh.

im a woman I can't disagree with you :(

She accomplishes more with her ass alone than OP has in his entire life forget her actual artistic contributions.

gorillaz is garbage

Joni Mitchell - Blue

You're an idiot if you think albums like Blue and Tapestry are bad. Your post is just completely fucking stupid. What about Josephine Foster or Fursaxa? You're just bitter about women for some reason.

'because there were no social or economic blocks to women having the same access to recording equipment/lessons/musical instruments/social capital...w/e

nah it's all been perfectly equal forever and they're just lazy right

irony

Creative energy and sexual energy are the same thing. Men can never produce something as profound as another human being so their energy is released more in the form of art. This is just a general explanation. Of course women have done amazing things in music.

SATAN LEAVE THIS PLACE
COME BACK IN NBBMN

UNDERRATED POST

yeah that's why african americans who were even more underprivileged never made any contributions to music, right?
also, OP- Delia Derbyshire and the bbc radiophonic lab

Oh yeah. Thats a great point. From the bottom of mankind to changing music multiple times.

Yeah but those albums aren't really innovative or important in the way The Velvet Underground & Nico or A Love Supreme is

Pram

Wow it's trip hop with a hot singer
So innovative

Yoko Ono broke up the Beatles.

A lot of Joni Mitchell's stuff from the late 70's can be pretty innovative, and just in case you're trying to say those albums I mentioned aren't masterpieces, they are. So they are important in that way.

Seriously what's your beef with women? You sound like you have a huge chip on your shoulder.

Nah not really
nice try tho

all men come from women.
there would be no men to make music if it wasn't for women.
OP himself is the product of a women who dragged herself out of bed to shut his crying ass up and feed him and bath him and wipe his shit ass and pay for the entire first 18 years of his life god knows why.
/thread

What, you think Post in innovative?

Okay whatever I guess you just hate women and can't acknowledge when they do something of value. You're probably pissed that women made those albums and would like them if they were made by a man or something.

Patti Smith - Horses

Not really I just don't think they're really innovative
I'm not OP. I never said anything to indicate that I hate women, but to redditors like you I suppose anything can be construed like that if you feel so inclined.
I'm just saying that you didn't give good examples

show me a women making an album better than pic related
i'll wait

No matter what you post OP will just come up with reasons for why it's bad.

this

OP's not even posting itt fagt

This is kind of a sad, vicious, circle. Make sexist jokes - women don't like you - get mad at women for not wanting to be around you - start to hate them - say more sexist nonsense - women dislike you more - you hate them more -rinse and repeat

nico - desertshore

nobody hates women
they just don't have too many good albums compared to men its simple facts
show me a girl making an album better than pic related

Sorry, I don't have time to chat. I have plans with my boyfriend and I have to get ready.

I'd even go as far as to say every musical achievement except a few of the last 15 years was made by a woman. Every pop star is a woman, more big radio hits are female sung, albums its closer to 50/50 but the most talked about this year was Beyonce's. Or Bowie but he died so its a little unfair.

Basically all boys are going into computer science or other STEM and abandoning arts altogether music and other arts are going to be about 95% female 4% gay men in the year 2030.

>man makes sexist post-ironic bait in a Taiwanese drone metal board
>annoying ass feminist that takes everything too seriously and shits up the thread with "waah not all women stop being so sexist"
>based on one post infers the personality of the poster irl
>"as a woman no woman will ever love you you frickin neckbeard!!!!1!"
>implying OP gives a shit
I think I'll start making posts like this on Sup Forums just because this shit is really fucking entertaining

post the album..

all of their songwriters and producers are males
besides grimes n bjork all of them depend on males

A lot of people accuse me of being a redditor for some reason when I've never posted there in my life and hate everything about that whole site.

Well anyway if you want something innovative the first thing I can think of is Fursaxa's Amulet album. Still music that's truly innovative is hard to come by. Even psych folk from the early 2000's when that album was recorded is heavily influenced by other things. I think you're just using innovation in grasping at straws for how men are better than women or something. First you say women haven't achieved anything great in music, then people show you that you're wrong, then you start reaching for muh innovation. Just say it, you fucking hate women.

Yeah no
I find it kind of weird because in my experience tons and tons of women go into arts but most of their work is really boring and uninteresting because most middle class western white girls don't really have any interesting to say about anything
The men I know who make art are much more creative and intelligent

Hildegard von Bingen existed.

omg it's so amusing. It's the easiest way to get a rise out of these people. And let's be real, threads like these are b8 to begin with.

>A lot of people accuse me of being a redditor for some reason when I've never posted there in my life and hate everything about that whole site.
So tumblr then

post a woman making a better album than pic related

the slits

It's a literal scientific fact that there are more really intelligent/creative men then women and women tend to be more average

the slits better than marquee moon truly you're trolling lmao

lol the reason any of them did anything in music was to get women, so every achievement was made by women

>inb4 compositions are not albums

Okay yeah there's nothing wrong with you you're totally right and everybody else is wrong and if you have any conflict in you're life it's because other people are treating you unfairly.

Hildegard was in celibate.

White people treated black people poorly so blacks developed their own styles of music like blues and jazz
Therefore white people invented blues and jazz

Hildegard is cool what else you got?

source?

>getting this mad
women should not be allowed on Sup Forums
they don't know how to take a joke

m8 this isn't a color thing
its male vs females stop trying to make males hate each other were all brothers

They're kinda wack but I like em

She is Curie of music.

This is arguably better, and could be seen as the female equivalent of that album.

This is a pretty shit pop article but if you research it more you'll see it everywhere
Also it's a pretty obvious truth in real life and through history
qz.com/441905/men-are-both-dumber-and-smarter-than-women/

>the slits, x-ray spex, the raincoats, liliput, the list goes on

This. inb4 contrarians spewing "Desertshore is shit" in an attempt to save face because it doesn't fit their narrative.

I think Desertshore is shit AMA
Plus that shit was panned when it came out it's not really contrarian

Janis Joplin
Billie Holiday
Ella Fitzgerald
Esperanza Spalding
The Shaggs

Grimes

Na you totally made that up. There's no science to suggest that men are more intelligent than women. Or creative for that matter. There are plenty of women in the arts. I just think you'd discount whatever you heard from them knowing that they're women.
Lol you think, doesn't hate women=reddit/tumblr. You just have a really fucked worldview. In other threads I've bashed the overall attitude that those sites have.

nico is dope
whats the female equivalent for pic related?

why do you dislike it
whats your favorite color
is there a correlation?

>Na you totally made that up. There's no science to suggest that men are more intelligent than women. Or creative for that matter. There are plenty of women in the arts. I just think you'd discount whatever you heard from them knowing that they're women.
??? It's actually a scientific consensus. But you'd discount any evidence as biased.
Women tend to be more average. There are more really dumb men and really smart men. If you knew anything this would ring true.
>Lol you think, doesn't hate women=reddit/tumblr. You just have a really fucked worldview. In other threads I've bashed the overall attitude that those sites have.
So... are you a buttblasted bitch or a white knighting beta?

I just don't like it. It's very very pretentious and really just a slog to get through, and Nico's voice is unbearable and the arrangements really boring.
Really the only good thing Nico did was TVU&Nico

>one woman made a contribution to music that means that men haven't done more for it
Those women are exceptions that prove the rule
Most geniuses have been men. There are less female creative geniuses and more mediocre female musicians

decent b8, almost got me

I dont mean to be that guy but Adele managed to get 1 billion views on her video "Hello" in just under 3 months which is the fastest any video has gotten ever.

weezer are fucking awful

adele is pure garbage and will not be remembered in 50 years

youtube.com/watch?v=hmXcIjjdgX4

Thats the same with a lot of our artists good and bad so oh well

fucking this

What are the greatest achievements in music? List some examples OP

youtube.com/watch?v=2MSwBM_CbyY

Who the fuck is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rwnNdqpCF8Q

You lack basic general music knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hildegard_of_Bingen

M.I.A. ?

I second this

no one aside from Sup Forumstants give give a flying fuck about that album..The highest that album ever charted for the real world is 92. I thought you would list a world recognized masterpiece like Sgt Pepper.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bld_-7gzJ-o

This post is misogynistic at its root.

>??? It's actually a scientific consensus. But you'd discount any evidence as biased.
Desu, I'm sort of inclined to believe you, but you still haven't cited a source on Pubmed, ScienceDirect or anything like that.
And there are plenty of women in weird bands, I'm listening some Bardo Pond right now, and on the top of my head Seefeel, Stereolab, Broadcast, Boredoms, Pram, Cocteau Twins, The United States of America and that band that Mark Stewart or someone else had after The Pop Group all had females in them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1U_adNhyKw

this

a black female invented and perfected electric guitar blues/rock n roll

Go back to Sup Forums we don't hate women here