Can anyone offer advice for creating a good profile that gives you an edge over other people?

Can anyone offer advice for creating a good profile that gives you an edge over other people?
What kind of photos should I be putting up? What type of settlng? Any advice welcome.
I've been getting numbers but I would like to get those finer women.

Just be yourself.

Haha.

Bamp

Have a "i don't give a fuck" look

Don't fixate on whether someone else has a "better" profile than you, you will get the sloots you deserve with any profile where you show off your looks.

No magic words will get you a 10 if you're a 3. I'm not saying it can't happen since women tend to have different preferences but no magic can increase your odds

Thanks France

All you need is good photos, that's it. Most women don't bother to read bios, just state your height, where you're from, and where you work/go to school.

A guy I know who's in America on a scolarship right now, takes it one step further, in his bio he states that he's a ford model and he also takes pictures of himself with expensive cars, making it look like he owns them/knows people that own them.

I'm 169 cm, I don't think I should state it.

>just state your height
So no competition by manlets? I see...

Manlets never had a chance on Tinder or Irl
Good for him, he'd definitely be able to fool the easy chicks

Any of you encountered any of those 6'3 females?

>you guys will never have qt Finnish tinder matches

She's already been blacked m8. Give up on her.

be conventionally attractive

It's easy just be less ugly

This. And get more money

>photo with abs
>photo with mates
>photo of you doing some cool stuff like surfing, traveling xD or whatever
That's it. No one reads bio or even bothers to spend more than 5 seconds looking at your profile.
Also when you do get matches don't wait for a week before writing her and when you write, ask her number and continue chatting in iMessage/WhatsApp.
When you passed those two simple attractiveness and autism tests, don't hesitate to ask her out or better invite her over.

Rodge, will do.

>searching a gf in the internet
nice meme

Be confident.