youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

HTIPGNCAA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIsMcpPQbmk

that album is getting what is deserves

I challenge you to watch the entire video:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Ej-aPDECDI

youtube.com/watch?v=vjGw1M4Etas

youtu.be/6nRnp3FUpgQ

I was going to say, "Don't be mean to that twelve year old girl, she's doing what she loves." Then I watched the video, she sounds nothing like she looks like...

I know her taste is cringe but I thought she's funny

noise is good, acceptable, exelent, great, original, god tier, patrician, decent music

Hey this is pretty good, not cringe at all

she's trying way too hard

just because it's yellow?
or
just because it's death grips?
either way, why do i bother?

the turntable is shit

This desu.

And color vinyls are brittle as fuck.

youtu.be/rEO3QiZ6Ox8

youtube.com/watch?v=WPLPf6cVdgs

>vinyls

calling records "vinyls" is the cringiest thing in this thread

>T W E N T Y T O N E
>F A R T S

Just emulating other popular youtubers. This shit is how you get 100M subscribers, apparently.

She may not be that great at guitar or singing on key, but hey she's trying

honestly this is cringier. The record is the music itself no matter the medium. A FLAC file is a 'record' of the music made by the artist. Vinyl is the just the medium the record is put in. Technically it should really be 'vinyl record' as opposed to 'digital record' but saying just 'a vinyl' is basically just saying 'an mp3' or 'a cd'; you're not specifying there's music on it but we're not fucking retarded and can understand what they meant in context.

youtube.com/watch?v=-5EQIiabJvk

the chick in the glasses on the left

im 90% sure thats what i look like dancing except im not a qt so its terrible

I don't get it. Is it because the dust cover is off?

user, do you really refer to cd's as something other than 'a cd'?

I think the reply is more cringe

youtu.be/4yhjiL5Slsw?t=223

How can you tell if a turntable is shit?

I thought they were cringing because the plural of "vinyl" is "vinyl"

calling lp's records is the real cringe homie

If im to assume thats BP what is the point of that? Does the screaming sound richer and more N O I D E D?

Making fun of people who are actually trying is super shitty, I reckon it comes from a place of embarrassment or wanting to justify not trying.

What kind of idiots seriously sit around and laugh at people who call record vinyl? It's pretty common in the real world, guys.

Alright, so, unfortunately, some of the other posters already posted the meme that I was gonna post. But, that's a bummer right? But I'm gonna post it anyways.
youtube.com/watch?v=h0B7Z3JERdk

you can have a cd of a video game, a movie, a load of photos of your asshole... Just because it's a cd doesn't mean there has to be music on it, but if we're taking about music and I say "I have that on cd" you'd assume I had the record on cd and not a load of jpgs of the cover art

>What kind of idiots
>Sup Forums

Holy fuck her voice is kinda deep and why does she look SO YOUNG THO

lmao the abbreviation

this is incredibly fucking painful

I don't do it myself, because the terminology is what it is, but I don't see why "vinyls" shouldn't be accepted. Vinyl is just the material they're made from. Surely calling them "vinyl" is just an abbreviation of calling their real name, "vinyl records", which could logically be cut down to "vinyls".

I get why it IS "vinyl" and not "vinyls", but I feel like there's a reasonable argument for using "vinyls" anyway.

Disgusting desu

Perfect place for that record

D A M N

>no counterweight
>looks like an all in one gimmick

The "all turntables without a counterweight are bad" fallacy.

sup h3h3

There's a difference between trying and posting your failed attempts at trying on YouTube. People shouldn't expect to poop things out on YouTube and get "wow great job, you're trying!" When people actually work hard on trying and then upload something good, they should be congratulated, not dicking around on an instrument you don't know how to play.

the whole body wobble the girl in the crop top is doing at first is the only dance my anxiety will allow me to do

listening to the same exact thing...
not really audiophile quality, but still good. Maybe I gotta realign my needle

at least she holds the records the right way

Who cares, maybe they put it up for personal archival or to show friends or whatever, I'd rather people tried and failed than people just judging someone for trying.

she's cooler than all of us to be honest

I don't think that's it, I thought sound quality is supposed to be better with it up

this tbqh, even though her music taste is shit, I would so hang out with her. She seems cool

I have a "all in one" Sanyo turntable from the 80s and it sounds damn good. Tho I have to admit that the tonearm includes a counterweight and it also comes with an anti-skating system compared to the one shown in the pic.

I got a Denon 29f for $150 that doesn't have a counterweight, but I didn't have the fucking $450 I would have had to shell out for a Denon 300 and an amp to run the son of a bitch through.

really? how old are you guys?

she's obnoxiously loud i would get annoyed quickly

how is that fallacy?

it's an objective fact.

what next? are you going to defend the lp 60 you bought?

I don't know much about turntables, but I'm assuming a counterweight is what "real" turntables use instead of the little bar that the arm rests on when you raise or lower it. Am I correct? And if so, should I be worried about my turntable? I don't think it has a counterweight.

He's right y'know, wouldn't expect the degenerate normalfags of Sup Forums to sympathize

holy fucking shit dude

>I'm assuming a counterweight is what "real" turntables use instead of the little bar that the arm rests on when you raise or lower it
no thats a cueing lever

pic related is a counterweight

if it doesn't have one yes you should be worried because then there isn't a way to adjust the tracking force which can ruin records if it's too heavy

holy fucking shit dude

No the counterweight, or counterbalance is a knob on the back end of the arm that adjusts how hard the needle presses on the record. I think you are thinking of anti-skating. I'm pretty new to record players as well, mine doesn't have either of these things.

holy fucking shit dude

i want this to happen to me...

yes, i am ashamed

A day with a Kidz Bop Kid and his records

youtube.com/watch?v=H8erLogaXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=FWXTepLPH5M

AHHH FRANKIE SINATRA

shes not either

holy fucking shit dude

how do i know how hard is too hard?
i dont have a record player but im thinking of getting one

Here's a great tutorial on how to balance your tonearm

kb.wisc.edu/wsum/page.php?id=20270

>oh noez le record being mistreated DDDDx

Cringe

unty's gonna end up on the news soon. someone needs to step up and be his gf. only way to stop him.

truly a beautiful memorial to the legends of rock & roll

youtube.com/watch?v=OzvasAJIHb4

Hi Montie!

nobody cares you fucking sperg

Right. Because when someone's like "I have a record collection" maybe what they mean is they have a bunch of fuckin CDs.

Records are called records.

Eat my ass.

why did you quote me, my post has nothing to do with that

you've got a lot of anger, young man, maybe you should find a proper outlet for it like sports

It's a fucking youtube video, like, for entertainment. What were you expecting?

What is it with white girls and Sinatra?

they like electro swing my man

nice mem

why the fuck is "yeezus is kanye's best album" still a regurgitated meme???

because all memes are wrong user :^)

>Small laser disc

Compact Disc

I enjoy watching these for whatever reason. None of them are really cringy to me unless they claim they have good taste or whatever

this is too much

Yo Montie, are you working on any new music?

Jesus this kid is fucking loaded

youtube.com/watch?v=pUJOIpVyeA4

Are you a real punk or a fake punk?

To people who can't comprehend why this picture is cringe:
-no replacable cartridge i.e when the needle breaks it will destroy all the records and there's nothing that can be done save buy an ENTIRELY NEW SYSTEM
-no countrweight
-cleap, plastic tone arm
-"colored" vinyl
-belt driven system
-the dust preventative screen is up
-Death Grips

this wouldnt be that bad if not for the video

Why the fuck won't people just get a decent turntable for fucks sake

Just buy a used Stanton and replace the stylus or something, don't use those old-as-fuck stereo-system-combos from the 70's

Why is the "colored" (whatever those quotation marks mean) vinyl cringe?