Is the white genocide real or just a meme?

I want your honest opinion Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-11108059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Very REAL

it is real

A meme perpetuated by freedom-hating racial puritans.

Is there an intentional drive to make whites go extinct? No.
Is it happening? Very slowly, but yes.
What can you do about it? Have more than 2 kids.
Aren't nonwhites just going to have more kids? Their rates are also going down.

Its real in the sense of europid ethnic groups getting replaced but not a genocide as there is noone who drives us into this but ourselves.

We should be highly concerned but drop this pathethic victim mentality, it doesnt suits our past to pretend to be like some brazillian indio before it has happened.

This

Yes, it will help start a nuclear holocaust soon. Imagine a scenario much more violent and gruesome than the BBC movie Threads. Goodbye.

Why do you think that the whites have few children compared to the others?

I mean I do see a clear demonization of all things white while a victimization of all things not white.

Look at the birth rates of European countries, almost all below the sustainable amount of 2.1. Germany is with 1,45 births per woman pretty fucked up.

Economic prosperity.

Genocide implies systemic extermination attempts.

and secure environment.

In South Africa, Zimbabwe and Haiti? Yes
If you don't live in one of those 3 cunts than shut the fuck up.

Without fighting back, it would be. Fight England, fight France, those who not fight can face the consequences.

Jews and their hate for Europeans are trying to make it real, but this is only a trend

this
there is no concentrated effort but it's a side effect of other policies

Yes, it is real.

t. Shit skin

that's not a genocide if it's a natural process

Jews are not a natural process.

not real - BUT WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

No it's a meme invented by people who want to get Persecution Points
What is real, on the other hand, is unsustainable reproduction rates in some locales, and the worst cases of this are mostly nonwhite

>Israel
>Calling other countries shit skins?

Well the situation in Germany it is disturbing and it seems like that you are too relaxed. How many children does a typical german family have?

that tall black guy looks really hot and masculine though

He is still a nigger and therefore misplaced in Europe.

>He thinks white genocide is merely non-whites breeding faster than whites until whites become a minority
>He doesn't realise it's actually the dilution of white racial purity and the eventual destruction of the white race through miscegenation, as promoted by certain groups

Why does anyone care? If the white race dies then there will be no white race around to suffer the consequences. It's everyone else's problem BUT ours.

then the opposite should happen lmao

I am white and I have no clue what this white genocide is?

White supremacist meme. You shouln't be surprised that it gets mentioned here. Sup Forums was actively infiltrated by stormfront.

Here's an interesting article about the defintion of genocide:

bbc.com/news/world-11108059

Lurk moar newfag.

But yeah, no, it's just a shitty Sup Forums meme.

>t. goldstein shekelberg

>meme

Look up swarmfront. I like how you rant about CTR but when there's a real raid going on you don't say anything.

Consumerism

>Sup Forums was actively infiltrated by stormfront.
I'm pretty sure I've seen them on reddit and youtube too.

i don't rant about ctr
i don't care about american politics

Yep, they're trying to "redpill" gullible idiots.

In 1950, there was 750 million white people for 2.5 billion humans.

In 2000, there was about 1 billion white people for 6 billions humans.

In 2016, there is still 1 billion white people, but this time for 7.5 billion humans.

(I counted the negroids and australoids as human even if it's debatable)

Ive been her for months. Ive heard people talk about it online, but ive never actually seen this white genocide. It is always some unproven conspiracy based off no evidence.

Something like, "black people want the police to be less confrontational to them, literally white genocide."

It's like cristianity/islam in that every member of the cult is responsible about "spreading the word".

Millenials in developed countris have gone past the traditional family. Also, it is harder to have the economic capacity to sustain a family.

Non meme answer it's false. Unelss Europe really contiues on its current direction regarding refugees for at least another decade (and all signs point against that) what will happen is they'll end up with under 15% minorities, roughly similar to the number of blacks in the US, even if likely as disproportionately visible and influential. Mexico of all places has as many whites as Australia and there's minorities like that in a lot of non Euro countries, whites aren't going extinct any time soon.

That's a massive meme, you just have to live with less than you would if you had no kids.
Shit is cheaper than ever, but people would rather have "premium" things than have children.

Poverty causes less access to contraceptive methods, and also less educated people.

Kids are way more expensive in developed countries, maybe not in Eastern Europe.

It has nothing to do with how cheap chinese made stuff. The issue is housing, education, medical care, etc. Nowadays one man working and waifu staying home often doesnt work and both parents need to work. This leads to high child care cost. In places like UK and US where there are good jobs houses are super expensive, in my city average price for house is $600000.

US even worse than Europe in this regard because then you have medical insurance to pay and college is expensive. In Europe though you pay for this with taxes.

Either way kids are super expensive now.

don't talk about non whites

if you were right then russians would get high birthrates

>Also, it is harder to have the economic capacity to sustain a family.

it isn't, back then only the men had real jobs and were the only source of income. It's just now nowadays people want to live like kings but with no heirs.

Anyway it is always the fault of women.

No it is because these real jobs stopped paying. Globalization has driven down wages while driving up cost of living.

My GF and I make good money, and we are going to have a kid, but even without a king we live far from kings, it takes both of us working just to be middle class.

Welcome to 2016.

Anyone who claims it isn't true is simply terrible at maths.

Okay Jean-Pierre, show me the white people death camps. Because that's what genocide is. Systematic extermination of a race. Not brown people breeding faster.

Show me your population model senpai.

>waifu doesn't stay at home to take car of the kids and all the house things
FAKE WAIFU

Eh, africa had much less population then would be natural to the continent as their developement was so low.
Also we had an edge due to the new world colonosation.

We are returning to our minority position of the middleages I guess and it would be totally fine if we'd secure our homelands better.

Realer than wizardchan's virginity

because you consume too much, how many shitty iphones and flat screens do you have? how many useless expensive clothes do you buy? you keep spending and spending.

The word "genocide" is misplaced thats all.
If you talk about displacement in a more neutral tone most liberals will openly tell you that they see this as our rightful future just as I did when I had those views.

I won't talk to you, you showed you were dumb. I don't waste my time with shitty people with shit genes, you're just polluting the genepool.

Guess I win the internet argument then. Sweet.

You can do genetic tests over the internet?! Can you do me?

I would call it more suicide than genocide. The latter is essier to change than the former.

Russians are educated.

I don't think you understand how uneducated your average Kenyan is. Most are illiterate.

Are you asking as a Moor or a at best semi-white man?

It's not a genocide like the holocaust or armenian one but sure as hell white people will be extinct in 150 years.

No way there are that many whites, at most 300 or 400 million.

Their women love the brown/black cock. No force needed.

Arent both of them white after american standarts?

career meme

No you idiot - she is white and he is middle eastern.

pic: Danish with Puerto Rican, she is now with a black guy.

How many children does a typical white american family have?

Too many. Even one child is too many, regardless of race.

If we don't separate Southern Europe and Northern Europe soon then yes it will be

>N.. no goyim, don't listen to the increasing fightback to it
>JUST ACCEPT IT GOYIM FFS