If you had the power to revive one Empire, what would it be and why?

if you had the power to revive one Empire, what would it be and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_crisis_of_1895
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The great brittish empire, so you guys can conquer Argentina again

Holy Roman Empire

Umayyad Caliphate

1. Mongol empire
2. Durka population control

A.E.I.O.U.

Russian
Because it's death was hilarious and i want to see one in my lifetime

German empire. Gott Schutze den Kaiser.

Japanese empire because I'm such a weeb

North Sea Empire

Aztecs desu

That's a meme empire.

Japanese empire

The largest and greatest one ofcourse.
"empire"

But the area the Aztecs controlled is smaller than modern Mexico?

The Finnic khanate

3rd reich

Ancient Finnish Empire

The French?

>Slavic "education"

This, but more like an United States of Germany, so that each minority like Dutch (including Flemish), Germans, Cezechs, Barvarians, Silesians and Austrians have their own state, in which they could become succesful. We only want Dutch taxes

He means the Mongols obviously.

Mongols to purge sandniggers and remind western cucks to not get complacement. Really we need another Ghenghis

3/4 Khanates converted to Islam, the other one perished within a century, you slavic animal. Same will happen to your children.

still far bigger than Britain at the time

yeah, but imagine if pic related had had cannons, horses and steel weapons

Shut up you shit flinging sub human rat.

A modern Aztec republic, without human sacrifices and including all current Mexicans, would be pretty based tho, original Aztec culture was a lot closer to something like Japan.

Aztec culture would still have to become Westernized like Japan if you want it to not be a shithole, so you'd still basically end up with Modern Mexico.

Sorry bud, the Monroe Doctrine prevents that.

I'd revive the Bongistani Caliphate and make sure the US didn't """ask""" you to decolonize

They converted to rule their populace though. Most Mongols didn't give two shits about adhering to Islam personally

Egyptian Empire. It would make Coptic the official language, de muslimfy, and we'd see a respectable Arab country.

>inb4 we wuz kangs

The First French Empire

British.

Swedish

>inb4 we wuz kangs
That doesn't even apply here

>
>
>

Isn't it obvious?

anor londo with the sun is so damn beautiful

Gave enough of a shit to defend Islam and keep it alive, and to repel the Crusades.

Timur, a Turco-Mongol Muslim, single-handedly purged the Nestorian Christians from the Middle-East. He beheaded 70,000 Christians in a single Iraqi city.

Quite impressive for someone who doesn't even care.

>t.empire where the emperor had to take orders from the army

>Gave enough of a shit to defend Islam and keep it alive, and to repel the Crusades.
The Mamluks and Saladin did much more than the mongol successors in that regard.

Timur was the exception to the rule in those regards.

Modern Mexico exists because Mesoamerican culture died

Yes, basically so, but there's different ways to Westernize and again Japan is a good example, I wouldn't mind learning Nahuatl even as a white guy to be a part of something like that.

"The Mongols" as people call them, i.e. the forces that conquered Eurasia, were actually a mix of Turkic tribes and Mongol tribes. Those Turkic tribes single-handedly kept Islam alive, and Islamic conquerors such as Timur and Babur had Mongol heritage. Berke Khan (Genghis' grandson) said the following about his brother:

>He (Hulagu) has sacked all the cities of the Muslims. With the help of God I will call him to account for so much innocent blood.

Of course the deeper reason for the war between Hulagu and Berke was territory, but this war did fracture the empire for good.

Baybars who defeated the Mongols AND the Crusaders (3 times) decisively was a Cuman born somewhere in Kazakhstan. Also an enemy of Mongols.

Makes sense, did they even visit or grow up in Mongolia? I know Berke was born there but I doubt he cared for it much.

No, not born there, but many of them cared about their heritage a lot. Especially Timur, he justified 75% of what he did by saying he was the heir of the Mongol empire, and 25% by saying he was the Sword of Islam.

Honestly, you had worthless shitholes.

This

Ottoman
yolo

Thanks komshu :3

North Sea Empire

East Block

After Genghiz,every ruler try to bond a bloodline to Genghiz because people think it justifies the ruler .Timur used "emir"(like a grand vizier) title officialy and got a puppet ruler who has bloodline with Genghiz.

?

tawantinsuyu because flag

Greece, Rome and PLC were the only good relevant countries that happend in Europe.

PLC produced goat door knobs, roof tiles and stairs btw.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GIVE BACK

American

Pre Islamic Persian Empire so that they can wipe out Islam

Vote for Trump and watch your dreams come true.

Greece civilized the south, Rome civilized the west, PLC civilized the East. I guess Sweden civilized the north.

So that's that.

way ahead of you North dwelling friend

Byzantine and Sassanid, both of them

Also Coptic Egypt too

>Coptic Egypt
No such thing, part of the Byzantine Eмпиpe

The Roman Empire.

/thread

ATTA BOI

>tfw no mechanized hordes of horse archers to vassalize Russia with

ottoman empire would be nice to tame desert animals

Scanian Kingdom

The Brazilian "Empire"

british or roman

But we're the mongols

Based Finland

(you're actually French, aren't you)

First Fino-Korean Empire

the incan empire, japanese, or mayan

This

Estonian brothers would be the right hand of the finnish khans.

fuck off back to your desert shithole morrocan scum

Imagine the possibilities...

Ancient Langkasuka empire

Only answer

>Yanks would have done shit had Britain decided to take over south america

this
make poland great again!
make germans clean toilets!

>Trade more developed western lands for Ukraine
>Have the eternal Prussians ready to stab them in the back
May be a bad idea.

The great berber Empire

The only time southern Europe was civilized

PLC ofc

Contrary to what you may think, not the roman empire.
We have already been there, world domination and dying for your country isn't just worth it.
Degeneracy is a lot more fun.

Though if you get to degenerate you may invaded by wild barbarians from the North and then get your entire country ravaged as Julian the Autist tries to take it back.

RONG RIVE GRORIOUS MONGORIA

Byzantium of course

Huge upgrade for europe t b h

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venezuelan_crisis_of_1895

Thanks god

The richest country that ever existed.

>Not playable in Empire Total war Vanilla
JUST!

indeed

ottoman empire desu

would solve both the balkan and arab shitshow