Polish Lorry Driver Murders English Mother and her Three kids

>A lorry driver who killed a woman and three children by ploughing into their stationary car while scrolling through music on his mobile phone has been jailed for 10 years.

>Tomasz Kroker, 30, smashed into the car carrying Tracey Houghton, 45, her sons, Ethan Houghton, 13, and Josh Houghton, 11, and her stepdaughter, Aimee Goldsmith, 11, at 50mph on August 10.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3889596/Polish-lorry-driver-30-killed-mother-three-children-scrolling-mobile-phone-change-music-jailed-ten-years.html

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/09/23/news/camion_piomba_su_un_auto_a_rondissone_morti_due_genitori_gravi_tre_bambini-148399189/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POLISH OUT

poland is a religion of peace

Well at last he didn't murder them with cold blood like britons kill poles.

The accident is sad though.

When have Britons killed poolacks?

>tfw you have to go buy groceries but you really don't feel like it

They need to leave.

several times the last months

>implying there's anything wrong with killing English kids

When they didn't immediately attack Germany after they remilitarized

what do you think he was listening to lads?

Japan?

Poles really are shit drivers, the primary reason I don't like so many of them coming here.

We should have attacked Germany before they even unified desu

GAS THE POLES

I can second this, most Poles are fucking awful drivers while driving fast because they think they're good.

On the sidenote, I laugh at all the hate here, literally a lynch due to a car accident, what a fucking caveman mentality. Save the gasing for murders.

>MURDER

Typical Daily Mail. It's manslaughter. He's not a murderer, he never meant to kill anyone.

fucking racists
cmon its 2016 i thought racism died with hitler

Tell me, when do we solve the "slav" problem?

Wiz ze formidable powers of France, we shall to so in no time! But first, we need to topple le gouverment and create a new republique! Just for fun.

This is true, it's been too long since we haven't put heads on our spikes.

I agree that it's possible that it's a witch hunt, because this was a highly publicised case. However we have excellent road safety, and not paying attention to the road here is a disgrace. Most people will have no issue with the judgement

Belive me, I have no mercy for killers and people who don't pay attenton and kill random citizens because of it are barely better for me.

If he was a murdered I'd wouldn't oppose gasing him or w/e but this is a car accident and as much he's a fucking bastard and a brainless scum there is a huge chance it wasn't done on purpose which means this "gas Poles" are kinda hurtful because not only do people generalize Poles as road murderes but also compare them to people who kill on purpose.

You have to remember that Sup Forums isn't real life. Not everyone will immediately blame all Poland for those sad events. For most people, seeing Polish names pop up in newspapers isn't really a big deal because we do have lots of immigration. It's just not unusual any more. Obviously there are idiots from every country. However there is a noticeable issue where people from other countries come here and drive badly, as standards are very different here.

They are in ireland too?

Well I'll never defend Polish driving skills, neither did I ever intend to. If it was up to me half of this country would loose their drivers licence.

I've been to Poland a couple of times and I don't think you're too bad actually. At least you always stop for pedestrians, which is better than most of the world

It might have been me, other than me I know maybe 2 people who actually do this.

Needles to say few times I chased peopel who overtook me at a pedestrian crossing(on a different lane goign the same way) and I went out of my car at red lights and yelled at them and nearly got into fights.

It's fine if you're a pedestrian, horrible if you're actually driving. People will just fly across three lanes of traffic without turn signals constantly.

Wew thanks m8, at least your conscience is clear

Italy: Drunken English lorry driver kills mother and father, 3 children injured

translate.google.it/translate?sl=it&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=it&ie=UTF-8&u=http://torino.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/09/23/news/camion_piomba_su_un_auto_a_rondissone_morti_due_genitori_gravi_tre_bambini-148399189/&edit-text=&act=url

*going

and people

fuck this temporary layout, my eyes hurt

driver was from Slovakia, not english

Geez sorry.