>tried to destroy Europe twice
>trying again
>kind of wierd people
huh, I don't understand
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

>Cyprus

>Cyprus

Don't remind me :'(((

Simple : the ant and the grasshopper. (the ancient tale of a hardworker and a musician)

It rustles my jimmies when most white americans claim they're from german heritage (if they have german, swede, italian, french, russian, they'll sum it up to "german")

Few people know that Germany has a huge debt (comparable to France's because we're the 2 biggest contributors to Greece's or Portugal's bailouts)

few people know that Germany and France are good friends because their social model is quite similar. (high minimum wage, universal social security, same retirement system...)

I could go on, maybe I will.

We need more women like Marion, we've been completely blacked,it's time we unfuck ourselves.
For every kebab we take in we need 10 lepens.

I'm not a big fan (still too young?), but if I saw her from the outside, that would probably be a good face for nationalism.

- high GDP (one reason is because they didn't relocate their industry in Asia, like their machine-tools factories. Also their luxury cars (knowing that luxury is a refuge during crisis : during crises, only the rich have the means to keep consuming)
- Ordnung

Did they somehow become pacifists?

During the second US / Iraq war, both France and Germany didn't follow.
How come Germany didn't get as much shit as we did from the Americans?

What could have been the worst memes against Germany, à la "smelly cheese eating surrender monkeys" ?

>It rustles my jimmies when most white americans claim they're from german heritage

It's only ~15% who claim German as their main ancestry, what are you even talking about

Because most of us would see Germany getting involved in a war as a bad thing.

Are you from good Cyprus or smelly turkroach Cyprus?

Cause it's the promised land

makes sense...

I guess the heat was high with France, as it can be between good friends...

Nobody worships Germany in 2016. We are the same as american within europe. All the shitty countries try to blame their failure on us because we are the 'boss' of the EU. Spanish and poles hate us much more than say french or swedes.

mfw

I'd like to think of her more like the face of Europe, hopefully.

and portuguese too.
You guys are the most hated tourists here. Peopel now you hate you more than the brit tourists and that's sayin a lot

Visit them, actually accept their culture and they are the nicest people there's ever been.

Wtf i thought Portugal was our greatest ally, why do you hate us?

>and poles hate us
Well you have a history with Poles...
Since Napoleon we have a good history with them (the french Duchy of Warsaw I think, where the french father of pianist Chopin moved to)

Poles are one of the biggest immigrant communities here.
I think we entered WW2 when you attacked them, because of our alliance with them. (?)

Are you safe there, brah?

Yeah tourists are another thing though. Germans and brits who travel to Portugal or Spain only do so for drinking, most of them are working class and not really the most respected in society.

Yeah it's safe, but extremely expensive.

Real Cyprus
< This is the flag of roach Cyprus

We destroyed Poland the same as we did France. Yet French are much more friendly towards us. That was 70 years no one but brits really hold a grudge against us anymore. Polish hate us because they are jealous, many of them are moving here and those who are not hate us for that.

Did not realise Sup Forums had the bad Cyprus flag desu

Because Germoney (along with Nippon and the Wahhabbi Sheiks) is supposed to pay the bills of anglo allied military interventions, not to be an active military part of it. That wouldn't look on the Allies, it would look nazi.

France on the other hand is supposed to be with the Allies, be like the one that sits at the table, to the right hand of the Anglo Supreme Allied Commander that goes "Okay, Pierre, so finally, in relation to your units, you will make a fake pincer maneuver from the flank with your Omelette división and fly some of your cute Mirages, d'accord Pierre?".

But you refused, and that made The Allies look bad on tv.

How does it make you feel that we take in a fuckton of people from safe countries instead of Syrians who are in danger?

It's a shame we don't have small weak countries on our east...

>"Okay, Pierre, so finally, in relation to your units, you will make a fake pincer maneuver from the flank with your Omelette división and fly some of your cute Mirages, d'accord Pierre?".
kek'd

Germany and France are friends, but a lot of Germans will say they hate France. Honestly, I don't understand. They get forced to learn French at school, and then because their tiny pathetic brains are incapable of getting anything beyond a D in that subject, they decide that they hate the entire country of France.

t. Pierre

Spanish people hate german politicians and politics, but love Germany, german normal people and the german language, everyone thinks Germany is cool overall but you're still nazis in disguise when it comes to handling the EU (we call it the 4th Reith there)

t. spanish guy living in France, where they do actually hate the germans

kek, that's sad.

I started german at 13. My teacher was a total MILF, and very strict.
By 15, when I entered HS, my HS teacher of german thought I was fluent

>a total MILF
(eine MIFW)
(eine Mutter ich ficken wurde)

germany is a shithole
only worthy of living if you are a refugee or illiterate blue collar worker
why would anyone want to stay here as an engineer to earn just 1000 € more than what a refugee gets from gibsmedat or just 500€ more than a blue collar pleb
literally communism
fuck germany

>>the main reason why white guilt exists
Haha no. That would be the UK.

roach!

>cyprus

>the main reason why white guilt exists
That would probably be the US, tbqh, at least with respect to Black people and BLM.