ITT: The band you associate most strongly with your college years

ITT: The band you associate most strongly with your college years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hZAraJrlM5I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he fell for the college meme

youre a fucking meme stfu

sleeping with sirens

Hows that crippling debt coming along, summer friend?

at least I didn't listen to Sleeping With Sirens ever in my life
and I got dubs before you

in college right now so am not sure

when you say college years do mean the time period of what's popular or what you personally listened to in college? if the latter then built to spill

i never said i went to college, only that you were a cocksucking renaissance of genetic failure & i hope to god your miserable existence ends as slowly & as painfully as possible

(howd i do?)

well FUCK your dubs then

what do you listen to

But why did you reply to
Surely you're aware that academia is a literal meme? Why would you get triggered over someone saying that? Are you one of those types of people that deeply regrets not going to college for the experience?

im shitposting man

look, im not trying to be condescending here, but when i see someone use the word meme i deactivate my brain for the remainder of their post. while i understand your point, 'meme' is a shitty way to say 'the once honorable bastion of edification that was american higher learning has devolved into a money grabbing shitstorm, & the average fella would be much better off hitting up a trade school or just picking something & sticking with it'

you see what im saying?

This album in particular

getting high to those bleeps and bloops was pretty fun

Tough one.

I'd say Dispatch. I was super into them during college.

I feel you

dude weed lmao

If anything criticizing college is a meme. If you have aspirations of having most high paying or decently paying jobs, you almost certainly have to go to college. Want to be a therapist, in PR, law, medicine, engineering, biology, chemistry, you have to go to college you blue collar retard.

We have this on full blast and on repeat while we get high every single fucking day making everyone miserable
I love it
Down with the normies
youtube.com/watch?v=hZAraJrlM5I

Sadly if you don't go to college you will be at a economic disadvantage unless you are extremely talented or have a unique skill or sell-able trade. All the wishing and contrary opinions will not change how the world works.

Ohh... and Duran Duran

The Police, and Sting's solo work. It seemed like every time I walked into the cafeteria, something from those was on.

nice

Kek. He actually believes this. Have you finished college and are currently in a well paying position user? Are all of your college friends in the same position as you?

Your dad really forced you to believe this didn't he?