he makes average music. pretty good self taught producer

Because he made Goblin.

His fanbase is pretty bad, just wish I could talk about his some of his music

fuck forget the second 'his'

hes no bones but hes pretty bad

Because he's an edgelord

Oh fuck off. We're on Sup Forums.

Tyler is good, don't be a faggot. Wolf is 10/10

I don't hate him at all dude. He's a solid producer with fairly good lyrics and a very agreeable artistic outset. His fanbase is just gay af.

theres not much about him to like desu

I don't. In fact, I quite like him. Odd Future's stuff was p. good, and Bastard and Wolf are both great. I love his production, and he has quite a bit of talent rapping, especially in 48.

Fanbase is fine, every fanbase has retards. When will you faggots on the internet get this? I started listening when I was a 17 year old edgelord, many others did too. So what. Still a fan and I'm 21. Tyler is a genius.

idk about 10/10 but def a 9

>inb4 its cause of tamale or Trashwang even though both are fun good songs to play live/at parties

Bastard - 6/10
Goblin - 4/10
Wolf - 8/10
Cherry Bomb - 9.5/10 Rap AOTY

Bastard - 9/10
Goblin - 8/10
Wolf - 9/10
Cherry Bomb - 8/10

you guys are delusional, Wolf is trash and I bet you guys only listen to hip-hop. God Sup Forums is full of faggots nowadays, people are actually taking this dumbass edgelord's work seriously

No I love those songs. There's just a couple that I like less toward the back end that seem like filler. Don't be so defensive.

>Wolf is trash and I bet you guys only listen to hip-hop.
>implying people who listen to lots of hip hop wouldn't have a more valuable opinion than you about a fucking hip hop album

Wolf is pretty good. Its good to me as someone who listens to hiphop and a lot of other stuff.

Cherry Bomb is much better

it's literally one of the only rap albums I actually like two bee cue aiche

>you arent a true hip hop fan XD, i kno more about it than you

Bastard is classic teen-core, but other than that he doesn't really have anything else for me personally.

Bastard - 8/10
Goblin - 7/10
Wolf - 7.5/10
Cherry Bomb - 9/10

>Cherry Bomb - 9.5/10 Rap AOTY

I dug your ratings up until there. Cherry Bomb is at most a 6/10

because he got famous

Literally fuck off, Tyler is good, you're just trying to be contrarian. His production is legit great/mind blowing

k

This.

Production wise yes, rapping wise no

Listen to the music before you put it in a fucking box. It's actually great. Just a few oddly mixed tracks.

lol

>le epic mind blowing beats and lyrics, tyler reelly speaks to me and i love him

Bastard - 7/10
Goblin - 5/10
Wolf - 7/10
Cherry Bomb - 4/10

>Madvilliany and MBTDF are the only good hip hop albums
>why does it matter if I only listen to indie rock and blackgaze?

>it's simple so it must be bad
In fact the beats are so innovative that they trigger fags like you

I like those genres, and I would bet all of my money that I know more about hip hop than you.

nothing about the beats trigger me, its just the fact that 18 year olds like you think they are amazing that does.

Holy fuck literal shit, you are a dense cunt.

Listen to the fucking intro of Wolf, the beat on 48, IFHY or even VCR/Wheels and tell me his production isn't on point af

God you must be some lame ass fucking neckbeard with shit taste. Go listen to fucking Lawrence Welk you daft faggot.

imblying

OMG damn that intro was amazing, sorry for ever doubting you, im going to go buy some OF socks right now and cut myself to these deep lyrics.

Fuck you. I own some OF merch and it actually looks pretty bomb, the color scheme is sick. Fuck off, edgelord.

IKR, I have a sik donut hoodie, goes great with my Supreme hat and Levis. SO fucking sick and bomb

Bastard (though extremely edgy) was a great mixtape.
Answer is also an amazing song.

Only songs I can handle by him nowadays now that I'm not an edgy teen are Answer, Wheels, Analog, Okaga Ca, Let Em Go, and Treehome 95

OP here.
Now I know why we don't talk about him.

Yonkers is a great song

I kinda dig it, but I can see why people wouldn't like it due to the simple beat and waaay too edgy lyrics.

sick ass bomb ass kickflip my n***a.

Hell yeah bro, kill people burn shit fuck school

I never thought the lyrics were that edgy but maybe I'm just desensitized to that sort of shit

>tfw you have two personalities: nicest guy you'll ever meet and twisted fucking psychopath
Music for this feel, bros?

wolf is alright, the first song on cherry bomb is pretty catchy, yonkers is fantastic, haven't really listened to any of his other stuff.
wolf is a little more pretentious than Because the Internet but they're on the same page

Here's the number to my therapist, tell him all your problems, he's fucking awesome with listening

>"(What you think of Hayley Williams?) Fuck her, Wolf Haley robbin' 'em
I'll crash that fuckin' airplane that faggot nigga B.o.B is in
And stab Bruno Mars in his goddamn esophagus
And won't stop until the cops come in."
I guess you really are desensitized.

it's not 2010 anymore

Those kids are far better dressed than you will ever be. Kek

I miss the days when bullies wore Letterman jackets and stole your lunch money.

So we're pretty sure these lyrics aren't ironic or satirical?

>>>facebook

PSYCHE, THAT'S THE WRONG NUMBA

They're relatively well dressed and look pretty hygenic, have friends and have an athletic hobby and look to be at a normal weight.

Show me a pic of your average Swans fan now

Saying something edgy ironically is still saying something edgy.

if that's well dressed to you then you're literally 11 years old

looks like walmart graphic clothes

Which is why I said "relatively" (:

No. That doesn't apply same as shitposting

oh my god this kids are fucking hilarious, just keep posting m8

pls post face

/thread

Because he's a black Marilyn Manson.

whats wrong with bones?

>Music had nothing to do with my final decision
>I just really wanted somebody to come pay me attention
>But nobody would listen, but stuffed animals that I had
>Since I was a kid but I'm growing up so they're missing
>I didn't mean to hurt anybody, I'm sorry
>I wouldn't hurt a fly or consider joining the Army
>I'm hardly ever angry, Roger Rabbit framed me
>Momma I'm the same fucking kid that you made, see?
>I don't wanna go to jail, I just wanna go home
>And I want them fucking kids at school to just leave me alone
>And I... I hear helicopters make a dip
>I'm fucking reloaded -- I told you all that I ain't taking shit
>You better back up before this Mac start to lift up
>I'll pump it like my inhaler when asthma begin to act up
>The difference between us and our class is tan khakis
>I got 99 problems and all of them's being happy

He could do with pulling his head out of his ass sometimes, but generally I like him. His music is hit and miss some times, but at least he's done pretty well for someone who started out so young.
I'd like to see him continue to branch out with his production and try new things.

One of the best verses he's had. Golden/Bastard are up there too.

Because they want to forget that they loved being this edgy in high school.

he is a walking talking meme and he needs to fucking stop making his shitty rap for 12 year old girls

hell yeah tyler the creator

I don't like that he uses gay slurs so casually.

I've hated him for years and I only just realized that that's the only reason why.
His solo music isn't even actually bad.

>triggered

are you that man-child 20 something that bought all of tyler's clothes, or?? wolf is DECENT. it isnt 10/10 by any means

Nah mang

I really like Tyler but running into another fan of his has neve been a pleasant experience of mine.

What are you some kind of homosexual?

Why do people praise punk for being diy and intentionally raw and edgy but put down diy hiphop guys like Tyler?

>I don't like that he uses gay slurs so casually.
>said the Sup Forums user
Are you lost?

idk man, it depends what you mean. in the 80s to early 90s that sound was cool but it got old. i dont take any modern punk seriously.

Nigga punk got old after 1979
Hardcore is complete shit

i disagree, there are a ton of good punk albums post 1979 IMO and the majority of people here would say the same thing.

nice b8

bastard 8/10
goblin 4/10
wolf 7/10
cherry bomb 5/10

more like

Bastard - 5/10
Goblin - 3/10
Wolf - 4/10
Cherry Bomb - 2/10

you think Goblin is better than Cherry Bomb?

Because he is a meth addict

his fans shill his music hard and call it the best ever when its pretty average so as a kneejerk reaction people here call him the worst ever

i guess some people hate his so random shtick too

Bastard - 7
Goblin - 4
Wolf - 7.5
Cherry Bomb - 9

uh hes straight edge senpai

i genuinely like cherry bomb

Funny you should make that post. He referred to Death Grips as "audio meth"

can't speak for everyone else here but Im just jealous that he is the same age as me (like, would have graduated the same year as me) and has a lot more money and I'm basically here on Sup Forums and am stupid.

If anyone wants to see proof of his fan base being pure cancer, look at the comments on his Instagram.
Won't lie I do enjoy a couple of tracks off Wolf though so yeah

Relative to who? Blind retards?

He's an okay rapper, not bad, but not that amazing. He has one of the most cancerous fanbases in music though. Bastard was a good album.