Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VKcLPdY9lI
youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/mu always had a big pleb population.

Just go report the general thread like everyone else

>surprised about weeks
>On a weeb message board

You can't stop us dude. We are the largest and most organised fanbase of a single genre on Sup Forums.

Reported. You squalid cunt.

Reporting your reports is against the rules.

>TFW It's your move
>I've made up my mind
>Time is running out

do you actually like the music or just the girls?

No you fucking suck, that's the truth.

>go report the general thread like everyone else
way to be a dick to mods for no reason

That's frankly none of your business.

It's barely about music it's just "pretty" girls how come mods don't see this. At least we have attractive ones

both, the music isnt anything amazing but sometimes its nice to just listen to something simple and catchy and imo kpop is 10x better than western pop so

Wrong statue

*VOMITS*

lmao i hope you're being ironic because those women look like clowns

kpop is good though

It's the best general with the funniest memes

>thinking these women look ugly
Are you guys faggots

Asian women are the best women u fucking melon

bjork is hot but the others... ew

are you 40 years old or something? lmao

Nah m8. Sometimes they are attractive but most of the time (from my experience at least) they are just plastic faces especially in the music world

I could say the same thing about people jacking off to kpop artists

the amount of plastic surgery they have done is nowhere near as much as people think

If you don't think western pop idols have had work done then you're a gullible idiot.

the ps bit is stale, tons of people get it and tons of people dont.

the only people that care are memelords online

ha ha

I'm not a fan of most American pop artists faces and I will admit that they do the same thing as anyone else but I'm definitely attracted to those three. They have an aesthetic that pleases me imo

They are fake as fuck

So just the girls ok thanks

nigga they get a new face for every "comeback" and still manage to only be 6.5/10 on a good day

how do you listen to that and not feel complete shame? like not only are you a the equivalent of disgusting losers who like my little pony (hell you're probably the same people..), but you obsess over women who are being abused and tossed around by their produces

and it's generic as fuck. what is the fucking point other than to be different? i don't understand it. it's the fakest shit ever. they think you're scum and are disgusted by you.

>how do you listen to that and not feel complete shame?
Probably enjoys music without think about what his patrician Sup Forums buddies would think about it.

yeah maybe she does, depends what group you're looking at lol

Listen to this and tell us if its bad
youtube.com/watch?v=0VKcLPdY9lI

that only happens to a handful of them and you see that in any other form of pop music (nicki minaj's ass and tits magically inflate each time you see her for example)

>believing such a retarded stereotype

youtube.com/watch?v=0rtV5esQT6I

have you seen lil kim lately

buddies are b8ing so hard right now it's amazing

that one is objectively ugly

>objectively
nice meme

Notthesameposter but: It's fucking shit. I feel torture everytime I hit play.

>quoting adverbs
nice meme

>not understanding how quotation works
nice meme

shit memes desu

Yes, this is fuckin' horrible.

/r9k/

as someone who listens to kpop, i agree its pretty bad, listen to this instead

except in america and any other civilized country it's not the norm to be sent to the surgeon by their company, the artist does it out of their own free will

i hate what they did to hyuna

hyuna is fuckin nasty

The most popular genre is Death Grips

she was way better before, what a tragedy

>not understanding my subtle intelligence
nice meme

Asians are nothing but disgusting. If you're an Asian reading this right now, consider yourself checked

Why is the statue crying semen?

How much music discussion it has is irrelevant.

It's a general dedicated to an entire industry focused on media presence so no shit it's going to move the fastest.

Take care of the Grimes general before you try to get rid of KPG

What does he listen to?
What's his fucking problem?
STEP RIGHT UP
He is soft and warm like mash potato

Scan the catalog of Sup Forums man, at least the kpg'ers contain their shitposting to a single thread

Get educated user, the only unattractive Oriental people is the Koreans. They inbreed like hell, and there's a reason why they're the only ones who spend ridiculous green on plastic surgery.

post names of some cute japan/china girls

why on earth would you ever even acknowledge them? like they always stick to their general, and then no one else cares.

Whh are western female singers trashy in comparison to kpop singers?

SHE'S FAKE OPEN YOUR EYES

I view Ai Shinozaki to be very cute.

My waifu is real

*grabs cumrolls*

Dude at least they look like they are human where as your waifu looks like she came straight out of a factory

this, definitely

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>genera

holy fucking shit dude

I go to /kpg/ as well as the rest of Sup Forums and kinda wish /kpg/ at certain times wasnt filled with people talking about who they want to fap to, but the amount of impotent rage it causes the rest of this board makes it all worth it.

woww this might be the prettiest pic I've ever seen of kyungri

its just western waifu fags who can't deal with the fact that their girls will never reach the same level of hype as ours