HEY

HEY

Post your favorite album and the worst thing you've ever done.

>be me, 13 years old
>lived in rural New Hampshire all my life
>attend small school, no friends, literally autistic,bullied, was "that kid"
>this caused me to develop into quite the little sadist
>started killing animals as a hobby
>whenever I wasn't out in the woods killing things, I was inside playing Runescape
>one day I got it in my head that I'd do a little Runescape hunting IRL
>I'd kill squirrels, moles, turtles, and one time even a mourning dove for their skulls and bones
>made necklaces out of their bones and pretended each one had powers like the enchanted amulets on RS did
>for every animal I killed I "leveled up" a hunting level
>I'd mark a line on the back of our shed for every animal I killed
>probably over 50 lines
>eventually got caught after our faggot overly religious neighbor saw me and told my dad
>wasn't allowed to play in the woods anymore and had to go to therapy

I eventually grew out of it. Looking back it was a little weird but nothing too bad. Other than that I'm an angel.

Left my suicidal gf, who then killed herself. I repeatedly suggested during the relationship that she get professional health rather than continuing to latch onto me (this happened over and over again, and she continued to refuse my offer of getting her treatment), but in the end I couldn't deal with it anymore. She went straight home and took some ridiculous pill cocktail only a couple of hours after it happened (I didn't expect her to act so soon afterwards). It fucked me up for a long time, but I eventually realized there's not much I could've done about it without her making the conscious decision to get help. I'm still fairly depressed, but rn I'm better than I've been in a long time.

>12 years old
>become sexually confused and frustrated for the first time
>start grinding my hand up against and touching girls in my class inappropriately
>girl calls me out on it

Now I'm too scared to ever touch people in any way. I was never shown much physical displays of attention as a child from my parents and I was lonely, so that's my horrible excuse.

That's pretty impressive not gonna lie. That's a great album, and oldschool Runescape is still fun to play, especially when listening to Black Metal.

bump

jacked up three girls permanently by testing out my growing sixteen year old powers of elocution at wooing them then completely disappearing from their lives

i mean they might have already been on track to being completely alienated from the opposite sex but none of them have successfully attracted anyone after that point in their lives & two of them have achieved morbid obesity

didnt get laid by any of them though, which i guess is punishment enough

oh yeah

thats pretty fucked up user, but that's beyond your control. i'm glad to hear you're doing better

stabbed a friend once

how bad

>be 10 (I think)
>fourth grade, all my dude bro friends think farts are funny
>fart in class all the time
>one day me of my friends poops a little turd out and it rolls out of his shorts on the ground
>point and laugh at the spherical turd, get yelled at by teacher
>I think it's the funniest thing I've ever seen
>one day get the idea to poop on the floor in the bathroom
>becomes huge meme at school, everyone does it
>we even start sculpting things are of our poo using lunch room plastic spoons
>end of school
>oh shit gotta out do everyone
>ate Taco Bell for two days straight, can feel a horrid poo mess brewing in my bowels
>go to bathroom, squirt poop all over the handicap stall, write "f u" all over the walls, shit lines of liquid poo all over toilet seat, even poo outside the stall
>handicap kid wheels in to use the bathroom
>walk away
>mfw

overdosed on hydrocodone in front of my parents

wut

not too bad, we still talk and chill
probably not the worst thing i've done. led a friend on for a bit until i realized i didn't actually like her

>be 13
>be a lil fag
>sometimes share bed with father because I don't know
>sleep only underwear
>realize one night I have my father's body to my disposition
>start touching his cock
>repeat many nights
>one night I actually got his cock out of his underwear and jerked him off
>he was sleeping all this time... or so I thought

Woah

Oh you just reminded me
>grade 8
>on overnight school trip in the same room as my qt blonde tall friend
>wait until he's in the shower and then huff his underwear while jerking off
Can't really think of anything else, I used to get a rush out of jerking off where I could get caught so I have a bunch of those but nothing else much

i accidentally overdosed on hydrocodone and my parents had to drive to the hospital

>16 years old
>live in a rough part of my city
>i was selling heroin at the time
>kid comes to me that couldn't have been older than 13 years old and asks me for a bundle
>i ask him what the fuck he's doing and what sick fuck junkie put him up to buying this shit for them
>he says it's for him and shows me his needle marks
>me being also on drugs and being a dumbass 17 year old thought i'd be a "good person" by not selling him heroin
>i robbed him at gunpoint instead
>told him to never buy heroin on my block or the surrounding areas or next time he wouldn't walk away
>made him piss himself
>also probably caused him to fall into withdrawals
i got a few hundred bucks out of it and it didn't phase me at the time, but now that i'm cleaned up and working white collar job looking back that shit was really fucked.

>Ask girl out
>She says no
>Find out where she lives
>Poop on her doorstep

sounds like it was beyond you. i'm glad you're doing better.

he poopoo on dor

Underrated post

tfw I can never decide on a favorite album and can't join in on the fun.